Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,662 members, 7,813,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

Obi's Odds To Win On Naijabet Suddenly Crashed To 2.20 Odds. Why? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi's Odds To Win On Naijabet Suddenly Crashed To 2.20 Odds. Why? (4238 Views)

Kogi Governorship Election: Who Do You Think Will Win On Saturday? / Why Gas Prices Have Suddenly Crashed / Obi Can Only Win On Social Media - Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Dismiss Poll Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi's Odds To Win On Naijabet Suddenly Crashed To 2.20 Odds. Why? by vicdom(m): 11:32pm On Feb 23, 2023
Since last two weeks, I have been wanting to stake a bet for Obi to win on naijabet, but unfortunately, I couldn't fund my account due to my card issues. Now that I have been able to fund my account, I noticed that the odds ascribed to him earlier had crashed to 2.20, from 5.30 odds earlier. What could be the reason? Atiku's odd had gone up to 2.16, from 1.96 earlier. Even Tinubu's odds has gone up to 1.90, from 1.80 earlier.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi's Odds To Win On Naijabet Suddenly Crashed To 2.20 Odds. Why? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Feb 23, 2023
They're joking. Obi is winning

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi's Odds To Win On Naijabet Suddenly Crashed To 2.20 Odds. Why? by SaintNegro77: 11:36pm On Feb 23, 2023
Reality. They already know that Peter Gregory Obi is the president.

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi's Odds To Win On Naijabet Suddenly Crashed To 2.20 Odds. Why? by kingsways: 11:36pm On Feb 23, 2023
Obi is coming

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi's Odds To Win On Naijabet Suddenly Crashed To 2.20 Odds. Why? by deji17: 11:37pm On Feb 23, 2023
Andrew liver salt effect... grin grin

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Obi's Odds To Win On Naijabet Suddenly Crashed To 2.20 Odds. Why? by toneroforever(m): 11:41pm On Feb 23, 2023
Buhari don release the team list.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi's Odds To Win On Naijabet Suddenly Crashed To 2.20 Odds. Why? by kk2027: 11:46pm On Feb 23, 2023
vicdom:
Since last two weeks, I have been wanting to stake a bet for Obi to win on naijabet, but unfortunately, I couldn't fund my account due to my card issues. Now that I have been able to fund my account, I noticed that the odds ascribed to him earlier had crashed to 2.20, from 5.30 odds earlier. What could be the reason? Atiku's odd had gone up to 2.16, from 1.96 earlier. Even Tinubu's odds has gone up to 1.90, from 1.80 earlier.

Another propaganda cheesy

Balabu supporters are in panic mode

6 Likes

Re: Obi's Odds To Win On Naijabet Suddenly Crashed To 2.20 Odds. Why? by jchioma: 12:02am On Feb 24, 2023
By Sunday, the reality would have starred in the face and too obvious to deny and you will know why other candidates cannot speak without attacking Obi Peter Gregory, the rock. He's the man of the moment and destined to lead Nigeria to the promised land.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi's Odds To Win On Naijabet Suddenly Crashed To 2.20 Odds. Why? by Buckeyemedia1: 1:29am On Feb 24, 2023
jchioma:
By Sunday, the reality would have starred in the face and too obvious to deny and you will know why other candidates cannot speak without attacking Obi Peter Gregory, the rock. He's the man of the moment and destined to lead Nigeria to the promised land.
Mumu comment, what can he boast of in Anambra State? Promises land indeed. Oblivious Ipobian.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obi's Odds To Win On Naijabet Suddenly Crashed To 2.20 Odds. Why? by Bundaweber: 2:24am On Feb 24, 2023
If you so bet , you would know that odds drop when a there is a lot of stake on a particular outcome. Lots of you obidients are placing huge bets that's why. It does not really reflect the true reality otherwise obi odd should have risen to 10 or 12 odds with the news of his party's lack of legislative candidates in 24 states

1 Like

Re: Obi's Odds To Win On Naijabet Suddenly Crashed To 2.20 Odds. Why? by copyrites: 2:59am On Feb 24, 2023
Bundaweber:
If you so bet , you would know that odds drop when a there is a lot of stake on a particular outcome. Lots of you obidients are placing huge bets that's why. It does not really reflect the true reality otherwise obi odd should have risen to 10 or 12 odds with the news of his party's lack of legislative candidates in 24 states

Lol.. News that will even motivate more people now to vote?? News that will motivate other parties to quickly align with Labour Party? Already, people have been told to vote some ADC candidates for NASS. You think the sudden alignment was a hoax? Or you think Samuel Ortom was not aware? Most Obidients in those states don't have any preferred LP NASS candidate 'cos they don't know them and many did not bother campaigning.

Everybody is going all out for Obi at the presidential. Those who may be affected by the news (grassroots) won't even get the news until tomorrow at the various polling units.

2 Likes

Re: Obi's Odds To Win On Naijabet Suddenly Crashed To 2.20 Odds. Why? by Blazebond(m): 3:23am On Feb 24, 2023
Oga go and stake your bet and stop disturbing people,if he sure for you stake 500 k for obi to win,nor be to make mouth for online again o,those days don pass.
Re: Obi's Odds To Win On Naijabet Suddenly Crashed To 2.20 Odds. Why? by socialmediaman: 3:24am On Feb 24, 2023
deji17:
Andrew liver salt effect... grin grin

You didn’t understand the post

2 Likes

Re: Obi's Odds To Win On Naijabet Suddenly Crashed To 2.20 Odds. Why? by socialmediaman: 3:26am On Feb 24, 2023
kk2027:

He used the wrong word. If someone’s odds come down, it means their chance of winning has increased

11 Likes

Re: Obi's Odds To Win On Naijabet Suddenly Crashed To 2.20 Odds. Why? by Owoino: 4:30am On Feb 24, 2023
Okay,put all your money on Obi,you will definitely win grin. Ewu IPOB.
Re: Obi's Odds To Win On Naijabet Suddenly Crashed To 2.20 Odds. Why? by OmoFiditi: 4:38am On Feb 24, 2023
vicdom:

When it was 5.00 odds many people staked on Peter Obi. As campaign progressed Naijabet saw that the realistic chances of a Peter OBI presidency has become certain, they quickly reduced the odds immediately, make dem no go bankrupt after elections. grin

Naijabet has a history of not fulfilling won bets, the Nigerian lottery council must watch them closely, because they might want be overwhelmed and avoid paying winners after elections.
There are many cases where people would win big, but the Naijabet would cunningly erase off any record of the win from the website. So I'd advice you to take screenshots of every bet and win you make on that phoney site. If they don't pay after you win, write to the Nigerian lottery council.

6 Likes

Re: Obi's Odds To Win On Naijabet Suddenly Crashed To 2.20 Odds. Why? by shidaa: 4:44am On Feb 24, 2023
Are you paid. Promote your candidates leave OBI-DATTI alone. Has he become the food you eat everyday. If I were you I will concentrate on my candidates. Moreover is tomorrow will be the Dday why not wait till then

1 Like

Re: Obi's Odds To Win On Naijabet Suddenly Crashed To 2.20 Odds. Why? by shidaa: 4:46am On Feb 24, 2023
Election is not done on naijabet. Just wait till tomorrow it w shock you urchins

1 Like

Re: Obi's Odds To Win On Naijabet Suddenly Crashed To 2.20 Odds. Why? by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:49am On Feb 24, 2023
This is criminality on the part of INEC and it should be condemned and not turned into a joke!!!

INEC had 4 years to plan for this election

Such mistake is a big shame on this country

So, is this the free and fair election Buhari promised Nigerians
Re: Obi's Odds To Win On Naijabet Suddenly Crashed To 2.20 Odds. Why? by maybet081: 5:15am On Feb 24, 2023
Owoino:
Okay,put all your money on Obi,you will definitely win grin. Ewu IPOB.

Easy,let's meet at the polls haba.

1 Like

Re: Obi's Odds To Win On Naijabet Suddenly Crashed To 2.20 Odds. Why? by Throwback: 5:22am On Feb 24, 2023
jchioma:

Does anything grow on rock?

We need a fertile ground to have growth.

Him who could not multiply his talent was castaway.

We Nigerian youths would not make the same mistake that made Anambrarians to start counting down for Peter Obi's exit from power at 880days, or asking when his tenure will expire.

It was that bad.

Learn from the mistake of others.

A wicked and visionless man has nothing to offer you, except barren land.

3 Likes

Re: Obi's Odds To Win On Naijabet Suddenly Crashed To 2.20 Odds. Why? by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:25am On Feb 24, 2023
vicdom:
it means Obi will win go borrow money stake like 15 million

2 Likes

Re: Obi's Odds To Win On Naijabet Suddenly Crashed To 2.20 Odds. Why? by FarahAideed: 5:26am On Feb 24, 2023
Reinaldo:
They're joking. Obi is winning

Stop clowning , how is he winning

2 Likes

Re: Obi's Odds To Win On Naijabet Suddenly Crashed To 2.20 Odds. Why? by mycar: 5:31am On Feb 24, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
Mumu comment, what can he boast of in Anambra State? Promises land indeed. Oblivious Ipobian.
nothing because you see nothing hence you support nothing but criminals.
if you are still asking for what he did in Anambra at this stage, then you are very dark hearted person like El rufai that says that his job is to criticize even the areas that his opponent did right.

1 Like

Re: Obi's Odds To Win On Naijabet Suddenly Crashed To 2.20 Odds. Why? by leofab(f): 6:12am On Feb 24, 2023
Eyes Dey open
Re: Obi's Odds To Win On Naijabet Suddenly Crashed To 2.20 Odds. Why? by Nobody: 6:17am On Feb 24, 2023
Guess you don't understand how betting odds work?

From what you described up there, Obi's odds moving from 5.30 to 2.20 means his chances have just increased massively.

OBIDATTI is winning this election; go and stake big on it so you can host Obedients around you in a big way after the election smiley

Nigeria must be free from the grip of the evil ones.

2 Likes

Re: Obi's Odds To Win On Naijabet Suddenly Crashed To 2.20 Odds. Why? by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:26am On Feb 24, 2023
kk2027:

You don’t understand the thread. Why no stay away from matters you don’t understand?
Re: Obi's Odds To Win On Naijabet Suddenly Crashed To 2.20 Odds. Why? by Nobody: 6:33am On Feb 24, 2023
Throwback:

How #30,000 motivates you this much beats my imagination?

You and your cohorts stampedes all threads here spewing the same line of hate, lies, confusion and propaganda disgracing yourselves and your family name.

Election will soon come to an end and that full employment at the local government they will give you, will it make you fulfilled?
Re: Obi's Odds To Win On Naijabet Suddenly Crashed To 2.20 Odds. Why? by Nobody: 6:52am On Feb 24, 2023
Obi is Coming
Re: Obi's Odds To Win On Naijabet Suddenly Crashed To 2.20 Odds. Why? by Ruggedniggaone: 7:06am On Feb 24, 2023
They just want to decieve you guys to believe that obi stand a chance so you can waste your money on him but in reality staking your money on obi is the same thing as wasting your vote on him all will be in vain by Monday and your eyes go clear

1 Like

Re: Obi's Odds To Win On Naijabet Suddenly Crashed To 2.20 Odds. Why? by Conner44: 7:07am On Feb 24, 2023
Throwback:

We Nigerian youths would not make the same mistake that made Anambrarians to start counting down for Peter Obi's exit from power at 880days, or asking when his tenure will expire.

It was that bad.

Learn from the mistake of others.

A wicked and visionless man has nothing to offer you, except barren land.

We don’t grow things on rocks

We build things on rocks

A rock is a wonderful foundation

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tension As Peter Obi Cries Out After DSS Makes Move To Arrest Him Over Treason / Obasanjo, Adelusi-adeluyi, IGP To Grace National Daily Awards / Reuben Abati Thought Nigeria Was A Failed State In Sept 2009

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.