Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,218 members, 7,825,818 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Why Do Nigerians Immigrate Abroad Just To Do Fraud??? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Why Do Nigerians Immigrate Abroad Just To Do Fraud??? (808 Views)

JAPA: The Ideal Age For Nigerians Who Want To Immigrate Abroad / What Do Nigerians Do For A Living When They Travel Abroad? / 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nigerians Immigrate Abroad Just To Do Fraud??? by Spanishmilf(m): 11:47pm On Feb 23, 2023
I was chatting with my guy who is into game this evening. And he tells me how he has loader/pickers in the state, how they pick money,phones, checks and so on for him.
A friend of mine who is also in the Uk text me that his fellow countrh mate scammed him of £300 craziest thing is the guy who scammed him moved into Uk recently.
I thought the intention of most nigerians on emigrating is to live in a good working country. Why mix it up frauds
A story here on Nl where nigerians are issuing fake nurse certificates
Why always us??

Re: Why Do Nigerians Immigrate Abroad Just To Do Fraud??? by Spanishmilf(m): 11:48pm On Feb 23, 2023
Forgive my errors didn’t proof read.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Immigrate Abroad Just To Do Fraud??? by ednut1(m): 11:51pm On Feb 23, 2023
Nigerians are not even the top fraudsters in western countries, where Indians, Russians, Italians mafia dey. Only a minority of Nigerians are into fraud the majority are facing their work working their ass off.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Nigerians Immigrate Abroad Just To Do Fraud??? by Spanishmilf(m): 12:21am On Feb 24, 2023
ednut1:
Nigerians are not even the top fraudsters in western countries, where Indians, Russians, Italians mafia dey. Only a minority of Nigerians are into fraud the majority are facing their work working their ass off.
no offense i think comments like this is trying to support what nigerians are doing. Fine they are fraudsters everywhere
We are not in top but guess which nationality is alway making the list.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Immigrate Abroad Just To Do Fraud??? by Nobody: 12:22am On Feb 24, 2023
Simple!

Once a thief, always a thief!

They will tell you corruption in Nigeria led them to crime, but you will be surprised that, even in UK and USA, they still into crime

And their are still hardworking Nigerians oversees, but the criminals make it look like they are very few.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Immigrate Abroad Just To Do Fraud??? by ednut1(m): 12:27am On Feb 24, 2023
Spanishmilf:
no offense i think comments like this is trying to support what nigerians are doing. Fine they are fraudsters everywhere
We are not in top but guess which nationality is alway making the list.
your post is implying all Nigerians are going abroad to do fraud. Which is not the reality. Those doing fraud will be caught and dealt with. They cant escape it.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Immigrate Abroad Just To Do Fraud??? by justwise(m): 6:31am On Feb 24, 2023
ednut1:

You just let yourself down with this post.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Immigrate Abroad Just To Do Fraud??? by IotEngineer: 7:09am On Feb 24, 2023
You are right. 80% migrate to do crime and use phrase like ' you are on your own '. A lot lie about their real info and eshew following the right documentation. It has become a lifestyle to them.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Immigrate Abroad Just To Do Fraud??? by ednut1(m): 9:08am On Feb 24, 2023
justwise:

You just let yourself down with this post.
how He is insinuating most Nigerians are into fraud. Do you do fraud?
Re: Why Do Nigerians Immigrate Abroad Just To Do Fraud??? by justwise(m): 11:45am On Feb 24, 2023
ednut1:
how He is insinuating most Nigerians are into fraud. Do you do fraud?

“Most”… not ALL and a lot more support or give excuses for those who do fraud
Re: Why Do Nigerians Immigrate Abroad Just To Do Fraud??? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 24, 2023
many Nigerians are into fraud abroad, they know themselves, they are into various types of immigration, marriage, identity, and financial fraud
another set of Nigerians are into prostitution, drug dealing, and cultism

if they are not successful in all of those above abroad, they either become pastors, rappers, djs or Biafra and yoruba nation agitators causing nuisance all over the place

In Europe, you mostly see Nigerians doing immigration, marriage, identity fraud, prostitution, cultism, and aggressive tribal agitators

In Asia- Nigerians are heavily into drug dealing for the local mafias

In Canada, rental and identity fraud, car theft, and financial fraud

US --Many Nigerians are into financial and identity fraud.(head quaters)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians Immigrate Abroad Just To Do Fraud??? by Makamatic: 2:33pm On Feb 24, 2023
justwise:

“Most”… not ALL and a lot more support or give excuses for those who do fraud

Malay , Dubai , Cyprus , SA- yes plus sell drugs and confra
Uk , Canada , US , Germany - no , police go too burst them
Re: Why Do Nigerians Immigrate Abroad Just To Do Fraud??? by pansophist(m): 2:59pm On Feb 24, 2023
A snake will always give birth to something long.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Immigrate Abroad Just To Do Fraud??? by Sweetvie: 5:14pm On Feb 24, 2023
Hmm
Re: Why Do Nigerians Immigrate Abroad Just To Do Fraud??? by Goodman247: 10:08pm On Feb 24, 2023
Majority of Nigerians are evil

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria To Morocco By Road / What Would You Give To Tour With A Celebrity? / Urgent: Germany Airfare.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.