Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Governor Wike Will Be Arrested; Fubara Will Lose Rivers Election - Bishop Feyi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike Will Be Arrested; Fubara Will Lose Rivers Election - Bishop Feyi (36952 Views)

Fubara Will Be Removed By Supreme Court / Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku / Anambra Election: Bishop Kukah Speaks After Peace Accord Signing In Awka: Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Wike Will Be Arrested; Fubara Will Lose Rivers Election - Bishop Feyi by SlurUsername1: 12:57pm On Feb 24, 2023
Numerouno94:

U Yoruba Muslims don't like being told the truth. Same Northerners u and ur Tinubu intend to please by coming up wit a Muslim Muslim ticket re standing behind Atiku. Even Buhari and other cabals re behind Atiku. The joke is on u. 40yrs old man.

Thats how u ibos claimed that the North had abandoned Tinubu till he disgraced ur entire generations past present and future at the APC primaries and u've started again.
Chukwudi let Northerners cast their vote and stop being a meddlesome interloper

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Will Be Arrested; Fubara Will Lose Rivers Election - Bishop Feyi by OmoGomesIlorin: 1:14pm On Feb 24, 2023
LikeAking:
Nigeria is doomed.

That will not Happen... in Jesus name
Re: Governor Wike Will Be Arrested; Fubara Will Lose Rivers Election - Bishop Feyi by Redman44(m): 1:21pm On Feb 24, 2023
Labour logo is number 11 on the ballot paper. Count to number 11 and stop. Then cast your vote. Reveal this information to your family members and fellow obidients. Tomorrow is REVOLUTION DAY. Vote Peter Obi for President.

Re: Governor Wike Will Be Arrested; Fubara Will Lose Rivers Election - Bishop Feyi by Gboom: 1:25pm On Feb 24, 2023
PoliteActivist:

No o, it is not a prediction at all. It is a DETAILED prophecy. Wether it comes true is another matter, but it is a capital PROPHECY not a prediction. Here's a shorter version below

One minute

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fabDL2fMQA
It's a forecast
Re: Governor Wike Will Be Arrested; Fubara Will Lose Rivers Election - Bishop Feyi by drlateef: 1:28pm On Feb 24, 2023
BullBearMarket:
This Pastor explains what was revealed to him, watch and share your thoughts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NfoRvxhHzY

Tales by moonlight. After the election and none of his predictions come true, he will blame satan for changing the arrangement πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Will Be Arrested; Fubara Will Lose Rivers Election - Bishop Feyi by Devaro: 1:58pm On Feb 24, 2023
When I see Feyi Daniel on youtube and Facebook I laugh in 3D.

Whoever is his member just ring am for his ear that someone who knows his too well says we have a whole lot to settle.

Change phone number as you wish. I'm always getting update about you.

My time will come.

Whether you are fake or not, I don't know and I don't care.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Will Be Arrested; Fubara Will Lose Rivers Election - Bishop Feyi by blackboy2star(m): 2:01pm On Feb 24, 2023
How will that be easy like 2+2 when a third force might come first and the party controlling the state comes second while APC comes third... How will he see the 25%. Wike is not coming back so it won't be easy for him.

CoronaVirusRelo:
False prophecy!

The moment Asiwaju wins, Wike is a free man!

He just needs to deliver at least 25% of Rivers vote, which would be very easy for him to do
Re: Governor Wike Will Be Arrested; Fubara Will Lose Rivers Election - Bishop Feyi by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 24, 2023
blackboy2star:
How will that be easy like 2+2 when a third force might come first and the party controlling the state comes second while APC comes third... How will he see the 25%. Wike is not coming back so it won't be easy for him.

You don’t know who Wike happens to be in Rivers!

Trust me! You have no idea!

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Will Be Arrested; Fubara Will Lose Rivers Election - Bishop Feyi by fredpeter(m): 2:28pm On Feb 24, 2023
LikeAking:

Atiku is a paper weight polictian. Same Atiku that lost his local government to Buhari.

Same Atiku who is the most disrespected and dispissed prisedential candidate in the history of Nigeria.

From my findings Tinibu is likely to win.

Peter Obi paved the way for him, by decamping to LP.. Else Tinibu would have been history.

PO will leave to regret is decamping actions.

PO would have remained in PDP... He would have contested along side Atiku, one more time.

His time to become a president will come later.

As for Atiku he is not destined to be a president.

Wike will just become totally irrelevant...

Fubara will will win and continue the looting of rivers resources like is predicessor.

Nigeria is doomed.

Senseless talk... PO brought liberation to all and sundry
Re: Governor Wike Will Be Arrested; Fubara Will Lose Rivers Election - Bishop Feyi by bishopkay: 2:39pm On Feb 24, 2023
Gboom:

You are deceiving yourself obingo, this election is between Tinubu and Atiku
Your father obingo. Daft pig 🐷
Re: Governor Wike Will Be Arrested; Fubara Will Lose Rivers Election - Bishop Feyi by Gboom: 2:49pm On Feb 24, 2023
bishopkay:

Your father obingo. Daft pig 🐷
You are a dumbass.
I don't blame you, you normally kick your father to wake him up
Re: Governor Wike Will Be Arrested; Fubara Will Lose Rivers Election - Bishop Feyi by OBTOREPA(m): 3:26pm On Feb 24, 2023
BullBearMarket:

I'm aware of this already.
Re: Governor Wike Will Be Arrested; Fubara Will Lose Rivers Election - Bishop Feyi by Numerouno94(m): 4:46pm On Feb 24, 2023
Yamiriflathead:

Thats how u ibos claimed that the North had abandoned Tinubu till he disgraced ur entire generations past present and future at the APC primaries and u've started again.
Chukwudi let Northerners cast their vote and stop being a meddlesome interloper

Dear Sodiq Muric I'm from the North Central, a proud one at that. If u like blif, if u like don't, it's ur cup of tea.
All the core Northerners around like the hausa traders, Mai ruwa, shoe maker, meat sellers, Jewelry sellers, Okada riders re all rooting for Atiku. Ask them abt Tinubu and they will tell u Tinubu and Buhari shege banza.🀣🀣

This is the reality on ground in the North. Buh u can doubt me to suit ur ego. Everybody eyes go clear after 2mao.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Will Be Arrested; Fubara Will Lose Rivers Election - Bishop Feyi by GreyLaw(m): 5:01pm On Feb 24, 2023
Johnpaul1099:

Hmmm are there former prophecies / predictions that came to past?

Well, I know him personally. As in, personally. You better believe what you heard him say up there!
Re: Governor Wike Will Be Arrested; Fubara Will Lose Rivers Election - Bishop Feyi by Yampotatocarrot(m): 5:11pm On Feb 24, 2023
PoliteActivist:

But he prophesied in detail clearly and directly (which is very rare in Nigerian prophesies) how Obi will become president after "a revolution greater than end SARS". See below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snYfZ7oPCsE

Mehn, I just watched this to the end... This guy is too confident o, if he go fall hand eh
Re: Governor Wike Will Be Arrested; Fubara Will Lose Rivers Election - Bishop Feyi by gbishman: 6:08pm On Feb 24, 2023
Mr. Prophet, choose one profession and stay true to it. Its either your are a man of God or a fortune teller. You cant be both

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Will Be Arrested; Fubara Will Lose Rivers Election - Bishop Feyi by bigcasava1(m): 8:07pm On Feb 24, 2023
BullBearMarket:

All fake pastors wey dey sleep with people's wives, with fake and useless lives.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Will Be Arrested; Fubara Will Lose Rivers Election - Bishop Feyi by PoliteActivist: 8:17pm On Feb 24, 2023
Yampotatocarrot:

Mehn, I just watched this to the end... This guy is too confident o, if he go fall hand eh

No human alive can see the future in this detail. Even great prophets of old did not give dates. This guy just want to use this election to become more well-known by giving bombastic prophesy. I'm OBIdient but my opinion is, he didn't see all this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Will Be Arrested; Fubara Will Lose Rivers Election - Bishop Feyi by ismodiwa(m): 10:20pm On Feb 24, 2023
Fake men of GOD

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Will Be Arrested; Fubara Will Lose Rivers Election - Bishop Feyi by Globad(f): 8:39pm On Feb 26, 2023
Thanksful:

Tinubu cannot win. He will come behind Atiku in a distant third

How far nah?

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Will Be Arrested; Fubara Will Lose Rivers Election - Bishop Feyi by Christianfire: 5:45pm On Feb 27, 2023
I now see this coming to past with all the happenings and evil wike is doing in rivers states
Re: Governor Wike Will Be Arrested; Fubara Will Lose Rivers Election - Bishop Feyi by jafaru196: 9:58pm On Feb 27, 2023
Christianfire:
I now see this coming to past with all the happenings and evil wike is doing in rivers states
I was just laughing at all of you,bishop feyi Daniel I have been following for over 2 years does not miss
Re: Governor Wike Will Be Arrested; Fubara Will Lose Rivers Election - Bishop Feyi by pearlha(f): 10:18pm On Feb 28, 2023
Just watch out this will come to play before our eyes
Re: Governor Wike Will Be Arrested; Fubara Will Lose Rivers Election - Bishop Feyi by kesiour: 8:53am On Mar 01, 2023
i now see why Wike will and must be arrested cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Governor Wike Will Be Arrested; Fubara Will Lose Rivers Election - Bishop Feyi by Christianfire: 11:57pm On Mar 01, 2023
pearlha:
Just watch out this will come to play before our eyes

Amen
Re: Governor Wike Will Be Arrested; Fubara Will Lose Rivers Election - Bishop Feyi by Babakolanut(m): 6:58pm On Mar 02, 2023
Pls allow peace to reign in this country
Re: Governor Wike Will Be Arrested; Fubara Will Lose Rivers Election - Bishop Feyi by Madmazel99(m): 10:53am On May 29, 2023
BullBearMarket:

The fake predictions didn't come to pass. Everything he said, the opposite happened.

I waited till May 29 just to see how the joke of predictions will come to pass. All sounded like a Nigerian movie.
Re: Governor Wike Will Be Arrested; Fubara Will Lose Rivers Election - Bishop Feyi by Sunrise258: 12:24am On Jan 27
Fake pastor wey no see say him go soon get life sentence + 3 years jara.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Will Be Arrested; Fubara Will Lose Rivers Election - Bishop Feyi by Osnuf34(m): 5:21am On Jan 27
A perfect example of back to sender times 10
Sunrise258:
Fake pastor wey no see say him go soon get life sentence + 3 years jara.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Will Be Arrested; Fubara Will Lose Rivers Election - Bishop Feyi by BALLOSKI: 7:29am On Jan 27
BullBearMarket:

arrest this liar!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP governors meet in Port Harcourt, commends Wike (Photo) / 7 Muslims, 17 Christians EXCO: Adeleke Is A Secret Agent For CAN - MURIC / How Kidnapper Don Waney Was Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.