Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Fubara Will Be Removed By Supreme Court - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fubara Will Be Removed By Supreme Court (5680 Views)

Fubara Will Be Pulmeled Out Of Office / Governor Wike Will Be Arrested; Fubara Will Lose Rivers Election - Bishop Feyi / Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fubara Will Be Removed By Supreme Court by SadiqBabaSani: 9:26am On Dec 15, 2023
He should have overcome that obstacle before going on full force against the man that denied Obi Presidential Victory.

Say No to godfatherism

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fubara Will Be Removed By Supreme Court by SalamRushdie: 9:27am On Dec 15, 2023
Obi didn't win anything , Atiku was the one denied

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fubara Will Be Removed By Supreme Court by SadiqBabaSani: 9:28am On Dec 15, 2023
SalamRushdie:
Obi didn't win anything , Atiku was the one denied
Which Atiku? Rivers was one of the major voting block for Obi, generally speaking after Obi in Rivers, Tinubu will get more votes than Atiku in a free and fair election. Nobody down South wanted another Mai gida or rankadede to continue from where Buhari nepotism stopped

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fubara Will Be Removed By Supreme Court by TruthsFM: 9:35am On Dec 15, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
He should have overcome that obstacle before going on full force against the man that denied Obi Presidential Victory.

Say No to godfatherism
on what ground? You aren’t even from Rivers State? Fubara will win in the Supreme Court of justice. Infact Tonye Cole of APC has aligned with governor Fubara of f rivers State in dealing with the clueless Empty chest beater Wike. And let me tell you here, Tonye Cole of APC cases was dismissed in the tribunal and Appeal court of justice, his case will be dismissed for lacking merit in the Supreme Court of justice too. Governor Fubara has hit the ground running already.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fubara Will Be Removed By Supreme Court by SadiqBabaSani: 9:39am On Dec 15, 2023
TruthsFM:
on what ground? You aren’t even from Rivers State? Fubara will win in the Supreme Court of justice. Infact Tonye Cole of APC has aligned with governor Fubara of f rivers State in dealing with the clueless Empty chest beater Wike. And let me tell you here, Tonye Cole of APC cases was dismissed in the tribunal and Appeal court of justice, his case will be dismissed for lacking merit in the Supreme Court of justice too. Governor Fubara has hit the ground running already.
Was there a PDP Primary election, don't think like a baby. Fubara is up against one of the most dogged Politician frm the South after Tinubu, I don't like Wike but supporters of Fubara must understand what SIM is up against.

1 Like

Re: Fubara Will Be Removed By Supreme Court by Sevenworldpower(m): 9:44am On Dec 15, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
Was there a [b]PDP Primary [/b]election, don't think like a baby. Fubara is up against one of the most dogged Politician frm the South after Tinubu, I don't like Wike but supporters of Fubara must understand what SIM is up against.

Pre-election or post-election matter. Would cole be loyal to wike? Loose loose situation for wike.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fubara Will Be Removed By Supreme Court by ImmaculateJOE(m): 9:45am On Dec 15, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
Was there a PDP Primary election, don't think like a baby. Fubara is up against one of the most dogged Politician frm the South after Tinubu, I don't like Wike but supporters of Fubara must understand what SIM is up against.
Tonye Cole will be more ruthless to Wike than Fubara.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fubara Will Be Removed By Supreme Court by SalamRushdie: 9:46am On Dec 15, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
Which Atiku? Rivers was one of the major voting block for Obi, generally speaking after Obi in Rivers, Tinubu will get more votes than Atiku in a free and fair election. Nobody down South wanted another Mai gida or rankadede to continue from where Buhari nepotism stopped

So you beleive LP with only one governor won the presidential election?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fubara Will Be Removed By Supreme Court by Prigidypogodo(f): 9:48am On Dec 15, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:

Tonye Cole will be more ruthless to Wike than Fubara.
he no know

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fubara Will Be Removed By Supreme Court by TruthsFM: 10:05am On Dec 15, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
governor Fubara will win his case in the Supreme Court of justice. Case closed . Infact Tonye Cole of APC will deal with Wike this time around.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fubara Will Be Removed By Supreme Court by DaTruths: 10:11am On Dec 15, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:

Say No to godfatherism

Removed by supreme court on what ground?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fubara Will Be Removed By Supreme Court by gare(f): 10:15am On Dec 15, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:

Don't worry Fubara will over all, Tonye Cole won't win at the supreme Court.

1 Like

Re: Fubara Will Be Removed By Supreme Court by Whalis: 10:17am On Dec 15, 2023
TruthsFM:
Oponu did you know that in 2015 Wike lost tribunal, lost in appeal and won in supreme court?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fubara Will Be Removed By Supreme Court by AfroBeatDiary: 10:26am On Dec 15, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:

Say No to godfatherism

You're smart, that's the next calculative attempt by AplPC led Wicked Woke, they will rather loose the state altogether.
Re: Fubara Will Be Removed By Supreme Court by Ikaeniyan0: 10:28am On Dec 15, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:

Say No to godfatherism
Keep on dreaming
Re: Fubara Will Be Removed By Supreme Court by Hoelujohn: 10:30am On Dec 15, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:

Say No to godfatherism
That's interesting. Who will now be declared governor? Cole? Then that makes him the leader of APC in Rivers and Amaechi the godfather.

1 Like

Re: Fubara Will Be Removed By Supreme Court by Solsix(m): 10:33am On Dec 15, 2023
TruthsFM:
on what ground? You aren’t even fro nom Rivers State? Fubara will win in the Supreme Court of justice. Infact Tonye Cole of APC has aligned with governor Fubara of f rivers State in dealing with the clueless Empty chest beater Wike. And let me tell you here, Tonye Cole of APC cases was dismissed in the tribunal and Appeal court of justice, his case will be dismissed for lacking merit in the Supreme Court of justice too. Governor Fubara has hit the ground running already.
I pray so
Re: Fubara Will Be Removed By Supreme Court by SenatorCharles1: 10:33am On Dec 15, 2023
Re: Fubara Will Be Removed By Supreme Court by wirinet(m): 10:44am On Dec 15, 2023
TruthsFM:
I doubt Fubara will win at the supreme court. I see a replay of the Ngige - Uba saga here. PDP opted to lose Anambra State in order to remove Ngige. (A grave mistake in my view, because till today PDP has not been able to win back Anambra).
The Chief Justice of Nigeria and Supreme Court justices are the pocket of the president, and the president is on Wike's side. Obviously, the supreme court will align with the president. The only problem now is who will Tinubu and the supreme hand rivers state over to. Will they make the APC candidate Tonye Cole the governor in order to spite Fubara, but Tonye Cole is in Amaechi's camp. Will they hand judgement to Beatrice Itubo, the Labour Party candidate, who is already in talks with Fubura.
Maybe they would look for someone from any of the other smaller parties and reach an agreement to switch over to APC after being made governor by the supreme court.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fubara Will Be Removed By Supreme Court by spencekat(m): 10:45am On Dec 15, 2023
It won't happen.
Re: Fubara Will Be Removed By Supreme Court by OfficialAPCNig: 10:47am On Dec 15, 2023
I don't think so.

That will put Tony Cole in charge and he is aligned with Amaechi, PDP, and Rivers OBIdient.
Re: Fubara Will Be Removed By Supreme Court by kingsways: 10:47am On Dec 15, 2023
The evil one is bad enough to do it
Re: Fubara Will Be Removed By Supreme Court by TruthsFM: 10:50am On Dec 15, 2023
Whalis:

Oponu did you know that in 2015 Wike lost tribunal, lost in appeal and won in supreme court?
on what ground, governor Fubara will win in the Supreme Court of justice. Tonye Cole case will be struck out of lacking merit in the Supreme Court of justice. Oya wail and blow more propaganda here.

2 Likes

Re: Fubara Will Be Removed By Supreme Court by TruthsFM: 10:51am On Dec 15, 2023
wirinet:

I doubt Fubara will win at the supreme court. I see a replay of the Ngige - Uba saga here. PDP opted to lose Anambra State in order to remove Ngige. (A grave mistake in my view, because till today PDP has not been able to win back Anambra).
The Chief Justice of Nigeria and Supreme Court justices are the pocket of the president, and the president is on Wike's side. Obviously, the supreme court will align with the president. The only problem now is who will Tinubu and the supreme hand rivers state over to. Will they make the APC candidate Tonye Cole the governor in order to spite Fubara, but Tonye Cole is in Amaechi's camp. Will they hand judgement to Beatrice Itubo, the Labour Party candidate, who is already in talks with Fubura.
Maybe they would look for someone from any of the other smaller parties and reach an agreement to switch over to APC after being made governor by the supreme court.
on what ground, governor Fubara will win in the Supreme Court of justice. Tonye Cole case will be struck out of lacking merit in the Supreme Court of justice. Oya wail and blow more propaganda here. Tonye Cole of APC including Amaechi will deal with Wike and his cronies . Wike is in deep trouble
Re: Fubara Will Be Removed By Supreme Court by TruthsFM: 10:52am On Dec 15, 2023
Solsix:

I pray so
give your mind at rest, Tonye Cole case will be strike out for lacking merit in the Supreme Court of justice
Re: Fubara Will Be Removed By Supreme Court by Whalis: 10:55am On Dec 15, 2023
TruthsFM:
on what ground, governor Fubara will win in the Supreme Court of justice. Tonye Cole case will be struck out of lacking merit in the Supreme Court of justice. Oya wail and blow more propaganda here.
Did you vote Fubara in the last election?
Re: Fubara Will Be Removed By Supreme Court by TruthsFM: 11:05am On Dec 15, 2023
Whalis:

Did you vote Fubara in the last election?
larger percentage of people cast their votes for governor Fubara.
Re: Fubara Will Be Removed By Supreme Court by orohbirodeysmel: 11:14am On Dec 15, 2023
Sevenworldpower:

Pre-election or post-election matter. Would cole be loyal to wike? Loose loose situation for wike.

Leave them to be talking. Woke cannot allow Rivers State to slip into the hands of a Tonye Cole and Amaechi...just like cutting your nose to spite your face...

That will mark his end, so Fubara is here to stay. Wike will only scheme to deny him PDP ticket next four years
Re: Fubara Will Be Removed By Supreme Court by ruggedtimi(m): 11:17am On Dec 15, 2023
Prophet
Re: Fubara Will Be Removed By Supreme Court by ruggedtimi(m): 11:19am On Dec 15, 2023
SalamRushdie:

So you beleive LP with only one governor won the presidential election?
bro na rivers state u talk not nigeria...OBI won rivers state clear...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fubara Will Be Removed By Supreme Court by SalamRushdie: 11:30am On Dec 15, 2023
ruggedtimi:
bro na rivers state u talk not nigeria...OBI won rivers state clear...
Ofcourse Obi won Rivers
Re: Fubara Will Be Removed By Supreme Court by kayusely70(m): 11:38am On Dec 15, 2023
Let's wait and watch as events unfold!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Death Cargo! 6,000 Tonnes Of Poisonous Rice Head For Nigeria / Aregbesola Declared Governor Of Osun State: Sahara Reporters / WHY AN IGBO MUSLIM HAS TO BE THE NEXT SULTAN OF SOKOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.