Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Possible Result Of The 2023 Presidential Election From Each State. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Possible Result Of The 2023 Presidential Election From Each State. (3640 Views)

PDP Monitoring Edo Election From Situation Room (Photos) / Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku / Banky W Spotted Campaigning For Election From Door-to-door In Lagos (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Possible Result Of The 2023 Presidential Election From Each State. by iokpebholo: 7:09am On Feb 24, 2023
Op please know this,APC is almost non existent in Adamawa,Bauchi,taraba and katsina...APC will be beaten blue and black in kebbi,sokoto,jigawa,Kaduna and kano
Re: Possible Result Of The 2023 Presidential Election From Each State. by vowiski(m): 7:13am On Feb 24, 2023
CutieKing:

The funny thing here is that you people overestimate Obi chances in this election especially in south south region.
I make bold to say Obi will not win any south south states because I don't know how SS people will leave their party and Okowa as vp to queue behind Obi that's not from SS.
Una eyes go see blood tomorrow .

Lol.. if Okowa wins his polling unit , he should go and do thanksgiving.. wink

If only he knew what awaits him, he would have stepped down so as to avoid an impending disgrace.

The south do not follow politicians like dummies , like RMK in Kano and Jagaban in Lagos.

OBi will clear the entire south south and south east. Not a single state state will fall off the table…

Go and ask Oshiomole how far cheesy
Re: Possible Result Of The 2023 Presidential Election From Each State. by IamNat: 7:15am On Feb 24, 2023
Ennoloa:

Do you think Tinubu is saleable in Rivers with his Muslim -Muslim ticket & also his sick dementia tendcies

My cousin is even Wike SA but one of the stuff he laments daily is it's hard to convince someone to vote APC for Presidential & say PDP for Senate etc. You can try and convince the older people but you might be indirectly canvasing for APC for Senate.. so all he does is canvas for Senate, Gubernatorial & House of Rep for PDP

An Average person in Rivers wants Obi. Naira Policy and issues are blamed on APC

Also, can someone convince you to vote for Kwankwanso, If you can't be convinced to vote for Kwankwaso or Sowore at this point even when Tinubu is sick & Aged ... We citizens of Rivers are not stupid like Urchins

It's because Tinubu is not sellable that I gave him 40% in Rivers and not more than that.
Re: Possible Result Of The 2023 Presidential Election From Each State. by Nice2023(m): 7:16am On Feb 24, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Pain won’t make you attend church on Sunday. Trust me! Even your pastor won’t make it to church!

U have dared God with this statement.

Watch and see that man is not God.
Re: Possible Result Of The 2023 Presidential Election From Each State. by EASYLIFE4US: 7:17am On Feb 24, 2023
CutieKing:

Sometimes you guys forget this is politics.
Atiku is nobody in the northern politics,what was his percentage in 2007 and 2019 in the north??.
So 14 apc governors will not work for their party but rather go to sleep and allow opposition win their states easily because of nonsense ethnic consideration.
Sebi na only tomorrow,una go cry blood.
What goes around comes around, law of karma, don't wish others what you won't wish for yourself
Re: Possible Result Of The 2023 Presidential Election From Each State. by IamNat: 7:17am On Feb 24, 2023
CutieKing:

The funny thing here is that you people overestimate Obi chances in this election especially in south south region.
I make bold to say Obi will not win any south south states because I don't know how SS people will leave their party and Okowa as vp to queue behind Obi that's not from SS.

Over estimate ke? No matter the level of estimation given to him, the truth is Obi will be a pain in the ass for only PDP.
Re: Possible Result Of The 2023 Presidential Election From Each State. by IamNat: 7:18am On Feb 24, 2023
xtivin:

U dey risk your life Sha if obidient catch you!

grin grin grin grin
Nothing wey dem go do, they just like shouting, nothing more.
Re: Possible Result Of The 2023 Presidential Election From Each State. by nanponv: 7:18am On Feb 24, 2023
IamNat:
Below is how I think the leading Presidential candidates will do in tomorrow's election. The numbers present are in percentage, the sum of the three party's percentage might not be up to 100 in some cases, it's because I believe that a fourth party might take the remaining percentage in that state.

1. It's a big plus for APC that they have a considerable number of Governors from their side in the north, it is the work, structure and influence of this governor that will make up for the Atiku effect in the north.

2. Unfortunately for the PDP, the PDP Governors in the south are not ready to do the work that the APC Governors want to do. Example is the G5 issues.

3. I think the Obi effect will significantly affect the PDP, a sizeable number of the votes for the PDP in the south are definitely going to the LP.

S/N STATE || APC || PDP || LP
1. Abia || 15 || 25 || 65
2. Adamawa || 40 || 60 || 0
3. Akwa Ibom || 25 || 30 || 45
4. Anambra || 10 || 20 || 70
5. Bauchi || 40 || 50 || 10
6. Bayelsa || 25 || 35 || 40
7. Benue || 25 || 40 || 35
8. Borno || 70 || 25 || 5
9. Cross River || 35 || 20 || 45
10. Delta || 25 || 45 || 30
11. Ebonyi || 35 || 25 || 40
12. Edo || 30 || 35 || 35
13. Ekiti || 70 || 15 || 15

14. Enugu || 10 || 50 || 40
15. FCT || 15 || 40 || 45
16. Gombe || 55 || 40 || 5
17. Imo || 35 || 25 || 40
18. Jigawa || 50 || 45 || 5
19. Kaduna || 55 || 40 || 5
20. Kano || 40 || 30 || 0
21. Katsina || 30 || 45 || 0
22. Kebbi || 40 || 35 || 0
23. Kogi || 55 || 30 || 5
24. Kwara || 55 || 35 || 5
25. Lagos || 65 || 5 || 30
26. Nasarawa || 40 || 35 || 25
27. Niger || 55 || 40 || 5
28. Ogun || 60 || 15 || 25
29. Ondo || 65 || 15 || 20
30. Osun || 55 || 40 || 5
31. Oyo || 55 || 30 || 15
32. Rivers || 40 || 15 || 45
33. Sokoto || 40 || 55 || 0
34. Taraba || 25 || 50 || 25
35. Yobe || 50 || 45 || 0
36. Zamfara || 60 || 30 || 0
AVG. TOTAL || 41.53 || 33.89 || 21.67

NOTE: I am a Yoruba and a Christian, I have been defending Asiwaju here because of the rude and mannerless ways of some set of people. I won't be voting Asiwaju because of the Muslim Muslim ticket, but neither will I be voting for Obi. I see better options in the candidate of the SDP or Sowore of the AAC.

Thus, my analysis is solely my opinion and I just want to put it here for references after the election. You don't necessarily have to agree with it, so please, just drop your comments without insults.

Peace!!!
My guy man where is Plateau state; states plus FCT equals 37.
Re: Possible Result Of The 2023 Presidential Election From Each State. by blabulu2000: 7:19am On Feb 24, 2023
IamNat:
Below is how I think the leading Presidential candidates will do in tomorrow's election. The numbers present are in percentage, the sum of the three party's percentage might not be up to 100 in some cases, it's because I believe that a fourth party might take the remaining percentage in that state.

1. It's a big plus for APC that they have a considerable number of Governors from their side in the north, it is the work, structure and influence of this governor that will make up for the Atiku effect in the north.

2. Unfortunately for the PDP, the PDP Governors in the south are not ready to do the work that the APC Governors want to do. Example is the G5 issues.

3. I think the Obi effect will significantly affect the PDP, a sizeable number of the votes for the PDP in the south are definitely going to the LP.

NOTE: I am a Yoruba and a Christian, I have been defending Asiwaju here because of the rude and mannerless ways of some set of people. I won't be voting Asiwaju because of the Muslim Muslim ticket, but neither will I be voting for Obi. I see better options in the candidate of the SDP or Sowore of the AAC.

Thus, my analysis is solely my opinion and I just want to put it here for references after the election. You don't necessarily have to agree with it, so please, just drop your comments without insults.

Peace!!!

BOOM 💥

When i see some Yorubas that hate Tinubu i just Laugh they forgot that he brought YORUBA back into the game of politics when we have already lost our space in in this democratic era after Obasanjo sold us out without looking back!!!

The PDP (2011-2015) didn't have a single yoruba person in the top 8 political positions of Nigeria

1. GEJ- President
2. Sambo- VP
3. David Mark- SP
4. Ekweremadu- DSP
5. Tambuwal- Speaker
6. Ihedioha- Dep. Speaker
7. Katsina-Ala - CJN
8.Anyim Pius -SGF

Tinubu brought us back into the game and now we are back in the top 8 , and we currently have OSINBAJO & GBAJABIAMILA in top 4, 2023 is also our chance to rule this great country but some of us are lost
Re: Possible Result Of The 2023 Presidential Election From Each State. by IamNat: 7:20am On Feb 24, 2023
Hotice085:

Your analysis is like asking Tinubu the name of his primary school, secondary school or who is father is
You are a cockroach brain human being

grin grin grin grin
Sorry for you bro, we know your type, there's nothing for you upstairs except violence. You won't get that here. grin grin grin

Peace!!!
Re: Possible Result Of The 2023 Presidential Election From Each State. by Srredkita(m): 7:24am On Feb 24, 2023
CutieKing:

Apc is winning ss se bro forget pdp. Na me tell u
Re: Possible Result Of The 2023 Presidential Election From Each State. by WhizdomXX(m): 7:26am On Feb 24, 2023
CutieKing:

Okowa that even Agbor has left him out in the cold?
Re: Possible Result Of The 2023 Presidential Election From Each State. by EASYLIFE4US: 7:27am On Feb 24, 2023
IamNat:

grin grin grin grin
Nothing wey dem go do, they just like shouting, nothing more.
What does it profit a man to loose his soul over a corrupt and irredeemable Nigerian politician
Re: Possible Result Of The 2023 Presidential Election From Each State. by computer0810(m): 7:30am On Feb 24, 2023
speaktome:
You just dey play...

My Obidient Family, on Sunday we shall go for Thanksgiving

#Obi-Datti is a goal...even the gods knows it

Mumu it shows u r a kid and dis is ur first election experience..........by that Sunday votes will still be under collations and it will probably be like on Tuesday b4 we can get d results
Re: Possible Result Of The 2023 Presidential Election From Each State. by SpatialKing(m): 7:31am On Feb 24, 2023
CutieKing:

So SS would leave a SE Christian and vote Muslims?
Please wake up

We don't play politics of our brother in SS

Is only Yorubas that have that mentality
You voted Buhari because your brother Osinbajo was made VP
What have you benefited from Osinbajo being the VP for 8 years.... Nothing

https://www.nairaland.com/7583165/atiku-hon-chinyere-igwe-arrested
Re: Possible Result Of The 2023 Presidential Election From Each State. by WhizdomXX(m): 7:33am On Feb 24, 2023
VERDA:

Lol but the Igbo's queued behind a SS son, good thing SS dont vote based on emotions, they are very practical and fight injustice with their votes, go ask oshiomole how far.

There is no justice in a northern muslim fulani man succeeding another northern muslim fulani after 8 years of ruling in a country of about 250 ethnic groups and two major religions. No be juju be that??

I am a SS man from AKS....even a lot of Okowa's people will vote against him because he is seen as betraying the south for his selfish ambition Una go know by sunday who SS will vote.
Agbor people are campaigning for Obi up till yesterday's night.
Re: Possible Result Of The 2023 Presidential Election From Each State. by DSoj(m): 7:36am On Feb 24, 2023
MUMU
Re: Possible Result Of The 2023 Presidential Election From Each State. by WhizdomXX(m): 7:36am On Feb 24, 2023
blabulu2000:

BOOM 💥

When i see some Yorubas that hate Tinubu i just Laugh they forgot that he brought YORUBA back into the game of politics when we have already lost our space in in this democratic era after Obasanjo sold us out without looking back!!!

The PDP (2011-2015) didn't have a single yoruba person in the top 8 political positions of Nigeria

1. GEJ- President
2. Sambo- VP
3. David Mark- SP
4. Ekweremadu- DSP
5. Tambuwal- Speaker
6. Ihedioha- Dep. Speaker
7. Katsina-Ala - CJN
8.Anyim Pius -SGF

Tinubu brought us back into the game and now we are back in the top 8 , and we currently have OSINBAJO & GBAJABIAMILA in top 4, 2023 is also our chance to rule this great country but some of us are lost
Yorubas where given the speakership position, Tinubu personally went to conspire with Tambuwal, the serial betrayer and sold him out to him for his personal interest.
Re: Possible Result Of The 2023 Presidential Election From Each State. by Karlifate: 7:38am On Feb 24, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Pain won’t make you attend church on Sunday. Trust me! Even your pastor won’t make it to church!

LMAO! grin grin

You just murdered sumboree 💔
Re: Possible Result Of The 2023 Presidential Election From Each State. by WhizdomXX(m): 7:38am On Feb 24, 2023
CutieKing:

Pdp will win delta ,akwa ibom,bayelsa and do so well in Adamawa..
Some of you giving labour party huge % will be shocked by what structures really mean.
Is Atiku better than Obi?
Re: Possible Result Of The 2023 Presidential Election From Each State. by GWMI(m): 7:43am On Feb 24, 2023
Ennoloa:

Do you think Tinubu is saleable in Rivers with his Muslim -Muslim ticket & also his sick dementia tendcies

My cousin is even Wike SA but one of the stuff he laments daily is it's hard to convince someone to vote APC for Presidential & say PDP for Senate etc. You can try and convince the older people but you might be indirectly canvasing for APC for Senate.. so all he does is canvas for Senate, Gubernatorial & House of Rep for PDP

An Average person in Rivers wants Obi. Naira Policy and issues are blamed on APC

Also, can someone convince you to vote for Kwankwanso, If you can't be convinced to vote for Kwankwaso or Sowore at this point even when Tinubu is sick & Aged ... We citizens of Rivers are not stupid like Urchins The way you people go ahead to insult people because they refuse to support your candidate shows defeat is staring you in the face.
Am a Deltan living in Delta state and I will vote Tinubu you got it?You are very prepared to hear Atiku win instead of Tinubu but I will tell you Tinubu will win before on Sunday evening.You think everyone is following what pastor is saying?
Again you think Tinubu is sick because you hate him?I don't support losers.In 2015 I supported and vote Buhari.
2019 I worked with a support group for Atiku and I voted Atiku I knew and keep saying it back then that Atiku will win with a slim margin but with Buhari incumbency factor Atiku won't enter.
Today Atiku chance is more slimer than 2019 stop wishing Atiku will win it won't work even as Obi winning won't work Tinubu is your next president.

Re: Possible Result Of The 2023 Presidential Election From Each State. by GWMI(m): 7:49am On Feb 24, 2023
Ennoloa:

Also, can someone convince you to vote for Kwankwanso, If you can't be convinced to vote for Kwankwaso or Sowore at this point even when Tinubu is sick & Aged ... We citizens of Rivers are not stupid like Urchins The way you people go ahead to insult people because they refuse to support your candidate shows defeat is staring you in the face.Am a Deltan living in Delta state and I will vote Tinubu you got it?You are very prepared to hear Atiku win instead of Tinubu but I will tell you Tinubu will win before on Sunday evening.You think everyone is following what pastor is saying?
Again you think Tinubu is sick because you hate him?I don't support losers.In 2015 I supported and vote Buhari.
2019 I worked with a support group for Atiku and I voted Atiku I knew and keep saying it back then that Atiku will win with a slim margin but with Buhari incumbency factor Atiku won't enter.
Today Atiku chance is more slimer than 2019 stop wishing Atiku will win it won't work even as Obi winning won't work Tinubu is your next president.

Re: Possible Result Of The 2023 Presidential Election From Each State. by Curious345: 7:56am On Feb 24, 2023
Mad ooo..

Are you drinking 🐖 🐷 urine ?
IamNat:

Peace!!!
Re: Possible Result Of The 2023 Presidential Election From Each State. by techgen(m): 7:56am On Feb 24, 2023
KNOW THIS AND KNOW PEACE....OBi WILL WIN PRESIDENCY, go and ask OBASANJO..... despite the fact that most Nigerians has short memory and can easily adapt even to the hardest of hardship.
Re: Possible Result Of The 2023 Presidential Election From Each State. by speaktome(m): 8:07am On Feb 24, 2023
computer0810:

Mumu it shows u r a kid and dis is ur first election experience..........by that Sunday votes will still be under collations and it will probably be like on Tuesday b4 we can get d results

I don dey this forum since January 2011 and I never insulted anyone and I no go start with you...

#Obi-Datti is a goal
Re: Possible Result Of The 2023 Presidential Election From Each State. by VERDA: 8:29am On Feb 24, 2023
WhizdomXX:

Agbor people are campaigning for Obi up till yesterday's night.

Thats the spirit.
Re: Possible Result Of The 2023 Presidential Election From Each State. by francisbarrack(m): 8:40am On Feb 24, 2023
Ennoloa:

Corn dey your pocket

You still believe people are voting on party level, look at you giving APC 40 in Rivers .. My own Rivers

No matter what Wike do, At most he can give APC is 28%-32% its because the Ship for Obi has sailed long before anything

You gave Kaduna 5 to LP, Lol

D mumu op gave A. P. C 55 per cent in osun , it go clear for ur face soon.
Re: Possible Result Of The 2023 Presidential Election From Each State. by lotkyes200: 9:05am On Feb 24, 2023
Obi is wining this election and u still stand to say only people with wicked heart wont vote LP
Re: Possible Result Of The 2023 Presidential Election From Each State. by SenatePresdo(m): 10:51am On Feb 24, 2023
@ iamNat for you to predict correctly, people shouldn't be able to know the party you are supporting.
With this your prediction, you are an Urchin, I didn't even finish reading it, that's why I didn't quote you.
I just have to mention your name.

APC 35, LP 40... In EBONYI STATE?
Re: Possible Result Of The 2023 Presidential Election From Each State. by SenatePresdo(m): 11:02am On Feb 24, 2023
CutieKing:

Seems like you just started following politics yesterday.

Peter Obi will win all SS states with at least 65%.

You forgot that Margaret Obi as First lady is from SS? Just dey olay.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Single Word From Peter May Seriously Destroy Nigeria / President Tinubu Invited To G20 By Indian PM Modi / Why Ex-gov Bello Is Afraid Of Efcc! Tinubu, Faleke, Late Audu's Death & Vendetta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.