Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,266 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

BOMB: WATCH KENNETH OKONKWO'S CLOSING ARGUMENT FOR LABOUR PARTY PUBLISHED. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BOMB: WATCH KENNETH OKONKWO'S CLOSING ARGUMENT FOR LABOUR PARTY PUBLISHED. (989 Views)

Watch Kenneth Okonkwo fed Apc with their own poison in the latest ARISE debate. / A Bride Campaigns For Labour Party's Peter Obi On Her Wedding Day (Photos) / Obaseki's Plans To Dump PDP For Labour Party Thickens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BOMB: WATCH KENNETH OKONKWO'S CLOSING ARGUMENT FOR LABOUR PARTY PUBLISHED. by Elfree: 1:00am On Feb 24, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AmXCrfMZXc

The Legendary Kenneth Okonkwo is incredible eloquent and skillful communicatorπŸ‘

Talent extraordinaire πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Let me remind my people once again.

Nigeria will not survive

TINUBUS'S Muslim/Muslim ticket
ATIKU AND KWANKWASO'S Fulani 16 years rule .

Those tickets are laid on the foundation of injustice, inequity and unfairness. The same factors tearing Nigeria apart.

If you vote for them, you contributed to disintegration of Nigeria. That will the end of ONE NIGERIA PROJECT.

JUST A REMINDER.

GOOD LUCK MY BELOVETH NATION AND HOME OF MY ANCESTORS 😭😭😭😭😭😭

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BOMB: WATCH KENNETH OKONKWO'S CLOSING ARGUMENT FOR LABOUR PARTY PUBLISHED. by Urheadmaster(m): 1:03am On Feb 24, 2023
Muslim/Muslim tickets cannot survive in Nigeria tongue

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BOMB: WATCH KENNETH OKONKWO'S CLOSING ARGUMENT FOR LABOUR PARTY PUBLISHED. by Elfree: 1:05am On Feb 24, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Muslim/Muslim tickets cannot survive in Nigeria tongue

Exactly πŸ’― my brother, everyone knows that. Let them keep playing with fire πŸ”₯
Imagine Shettima in charge of this country.

6 Likes

Re: BOMB: WATCH KENNETH OKONKWO'S CLOSING ARGUMENT FOR LABOUR PARTY PUBLISHED. by Nobody: 1:06am On Feb 24, 2023
Kenneth is still living in bondage! He will be free after Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is sworn-in as The President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BOMB: WATCH KENNETH OKONKWO'S CLOSING ARGUMENT FOR LABOUR PARTY PUBLISHED. by kk2027: 1:09am On Feb 24, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Kenneth is still living in bondage! He will be free after Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is sworn-in as The President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria

Balabu is not even in the race

8 Likes

Re: BOMB: WATCH KENNETH OKONKWO'S CLOSING ARGUMENT FOR LABOUR PARTY PUBLISHED. by Elfree: 1:10am On Feb 24, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

In your delusion. Even if he did, you would've succeeded in destroying your own future and remaining in his slavery and intellectual bondage because obviously you're not able to think for yourself.

Education is very critical.

5 Likes

Re: BOMB: WATCH KENNETH OKONKWO'S CLOSING ARGUMENT FOR LABOUR PARTY PUBLISHED. by Nobody: 1:10am On Feb 24, 2023
kk2027:

Relax!

Be at peace with yourself!

What will hit you in coming days is inexplicable!
Re: BOMB: WATCH KENNETH OKONKWO'S CLOSING ARGUMENT FOR LABOUR PARTY PUBLISHED. by Goke7: 1:11am On Feb 24, 2023
The man Dey use style tell us their next port of call after elections which we all know

What does he mean by disintegration of one Nigeria, do they ever believed in Nigeria?
Re: BOMB: WATCH KENNETH OKONKWO'S CLOSING ARGUMENT FOR LABOUR PARTY PUBLISHED. by Emmanuella00(f): 1:11am On Feb 24, 2023
Labour party,we move

4 Likes

Re: BOMB: WATCH KENNETH OKONKWO'S CLOSING ARGUMENT FOR LABOUR PARTY PUBLISHED. by kk2027: 1:13am On Feb 24, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Relax!

Be at peace with yourself!

What will hit you in coming days is inexplicable!

The race is between Obi and Atiku
Re: BOMB: WATCH KENNETH OKONKWO'S CLOSING ARGUMENT FOR LABOUR PARTY PUBLISHED. by Nobody: 1:15am On Feb 24, 2023
kk2027:

The race is between Obi and Atiku

You have a right to your beliefs!

Like I said, be at peace with yourself and be ready to accept whatever comes your way in coming hours.
Re: BOMB: WATCH KENNETH OKONKWO'S CLOSING ARGUMENT FOR LABOUR PARTY PUBLISHED. by kk2027: 1:21am On Feb 24, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Like I said, be at peace with yourself and be ready to accept whatever comes your way in coming hours.

Where will Tinubu's votes come from exactly?
From the moon

The race is between Atiku and Obi

My family and I with 17 pvcs are for Obi

We stand with Afenifere

My pastor is right that a sick country cannot be handed to a sick president
Meanwhile the look on Oshiomole's face

1 Like

Re: BOMB: WATCH KENNETH OKONKWO'S CLOSING ARGUMENT FOR LABOUR PARTY PUBLISHED. by Nobody: 1:26am On Feb 24, 2023
kk2027:

Where will Tinubu's votes come from exactly?
From the moon

The race is between Atiku and Obi

My family and I with 17 pvcs are for Obi

We stand with Afenifere

My pastor is right that a sick country cannot be handed to a sick president
Meanwhile the look on Oshiomole's face

Better sell your vote and use proceeds to eat Nkwobi. Peter won’t win! A plate of Nkwobi is better than a vote for Peter.

Nkwobi is will give your body necessary fiber, protein and vitamins. A vote for Peter will end in defeat.

Think about it! You can’t lose at both ends!
Re: BOMB: WATCH KENNETH OKONKWO'S CLOSING ARGUMENT FOR LABOUR PARTY PUBLISHED. by kk2027: 1:32am On Feb 24, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Better sell your vote and use proceeds to eat Nkwobi. Peter won’t win! A plate of Nkwobi is better than a vote for Peter.

Nkwobi is will give your body necessary fiber, protein and vitamins. A vote for Peter will end in defeat.

Think about it! You can’t lose at both ends!

Bulaba goes nowhere. Jagagban of 20 years ago is not the same again.
Besides on Afenifere's decision we stand
God bless pa Adebanjo and all lovers of truth worldwide

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BOMB: WATCH KENNETH OKONKWO'S CLOSING ARGUMENT FOR LABOUR PARTY PUBLISHED. by Nobody: 1:33am On Feb 24, 2023
kk2027:

Bulaba goes nowhere. Jagagban of 20 years ago is not the same again.
Besides on Afenifere's decision we stand
God bless pa Adebanjo and all lovers of truth worldwide

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Be patient. 48 hours is almost here!
Re: BOMB: WATCH KENNETH OKONKWO'S CLOSING ARGUMENT FOR LABOUR PARTY PUBLISHED. by Elfree: 2:02am On Feb 24, 2023
Goke7:
The man Dey use style tell us their next port of call after elections which we all know

What does he mean by disintegration of one Nigeria, do they ever believed in Nigeria?

First of all, I am a female.
Second, would you call Nigeria a nation?
When people harass citizens in Lagos and trying to deport them? Would you call that a nation?
Nigeria is disintegrated already.
Peter Obi is the last ditch effort to thread Nigeria together before it finally implode.
Shame on you supporting the troublers and robbers of our nation who wants to be president at 90. You're a disgrace to your generation.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BOMB: WATCH KENNETH OKONKWO'S CLOSING ARGUMENT FOR LABOUR PARTY PUBLISHED. by kk2027: 2:17am On Feb 24, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Be patient. 48 hours is almost here!

Bulaba is not in the race
Know this and know peace

4 Likes

Re: BOMB: WATCH KENNETH OKONKWO'S CLOSING ARGUMENT FOR LABOUR PARTY PUBLISHED. by Nobody: 2:50am On Feb 24, 2023
This guy is super smart. All the people supporting APC and PDP are accomplices to the people making Nigerians suffer. End of story.

1 Like

Re: BOMB: WATCH KENNETH OKONKWO'S CLOSING ARGUMENT FOR LABOUR PARTY PUBLISHED. by Dreal1247: 3:00am On Feb 24, 2023
It appears Tinubu is unpredidential indeed. Raising up the hands or inverting the hand into the pocket during the recitation of the National Anthem is unacceptable.

1 Like

Re: BOMB: WATCH KENNETH OKONKWO'S CLOSING ARGUMENT FOR LABOUR PARTY PUBLISHED. by Idiko1: 3:30am On Feb 24, 2023
kk2027:

https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/16933040_fbimg1677182407569_jpeg8b12ec6992674e34546ace57a3b23bb6

A jackass with his hands in his dirty babariga while the Nigerian anthem is played. What a dumbass!!!

1 Like

Re: BOMB: WATCH KENNETH OKONKWO'S CLOSING ARGUMENT FOR LABOUR PARTY PUBLISHED. by EngrKemp: 3:36am On Feb 24, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

You allowed yourself to be assigned on naira land every minute of ur life.

On every thread..

Wow.

Some one can be this wasted..

Is this a job or something?

Even if it's ur job..

Are u being paid to work 24hrs on nairaland for being an urchin?

1 Like

Re: BOMB: WATCH KENNETH OKONKWO'S CLOSING ARGUMENT FOR LABOUR PARTY PUBLISHED. by Nobody: 3:41am On Feb 24, 2023
EngrKemp:

You allowed yourself to be assigned on naira land every minute of ur life.

On every thread..

Wow.

Some one can be this wasted..

Is this a job or something?

Even if it's ur job..

Are u being paid to work 24hrs on nairaland for being an urchin?

Thanks for your concern. Highly appreciated.
Re: BOMB: WATCH KENNETH OKONKWO'S CLOSING ARGUMENT FOR LABOUR PARTY PUBLISHED. by frankyychiji(f): 3:55am On Feb 24, 2023
Idiko1:

A jackass with his hands in his dirty babariga while the Nigerian anthem is played. What a dumbass!!!
The guy is brain dead. He used cocaine to destroy himself.
Re: BOMB: WATCH KENNETH OKONKWO'S CLOSING ARGUMENT FOR LABOUR PARTY PUBLISHED. by techWriter3: 9:20am On Feb 24, 2023
somebody invitations cannot thrive in Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Arise Leads In Live Streaming On Election Day / APC β€˜Uses’ Peter Obi To Campaign Ahead Of Gubernatorial Election (Photo) / G*d Will Punish You Guys For Burning Down Shops In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.