Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,753 members, 7,862,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:28 PM

Revolution That Will Cause The Great Change Is Here Newnigeria Is Possible - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Revolution That Will Cause The Great Change Is Here Newnigeria Is Possible (213 Views)

'Change Is Constant' - Funke Akindele Says As She Shares Throwback Photos, Video / 'Jackie Appiah Is Pregnant For George Weah, Liberia’s President'- Aba The Great / I Didn't Cause The Increase Of Pants Stealing - Victor Ad Says In New Freestyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revolution That Will Cause The Great Change Is Here Newnigeria Is Possible by OlawaleAsho: 1:13am On Feb 24, 2023
Just like Pharaoh, when your cup is full and God wants to Deal with you ...he will Hardened your mind not to listen to warnings, this year election will not be a business as usual like I always say it, dough blood will be involve at some point because no victory or deliverance is given easily or cheaply without a Revolution and there is always a Price attached to every revolution that is meant to cause a great change & bring new things...
Even Christ for me looking at it from another angle the emergence of Christ Jesus is a Revolution to cause a great change and bring the Will of the Father to the World/earth, that's why Jesus never stop addressing the Political and Religious Systems operating at that time and at the end there is always a Huge Price Attached to A Revolution Destined to Cause a Great SHIFT, A Change and introduce a New things for the Furtherance of the Human Course.

- Olawale I. Ashorobi

1 Like

Re: Revolution That Will Cause The Great Change Is Here Newnigeria Is Possible by Nobody: 1:18am On Feb 24, 2023
Revolution 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Nigerians can use words to build a castle without a foundation!

Y’all just be ready to accept outcome of election! It’s called democracy! A side has to win!
Re: Revolution That Will Cause The Great Change Is Here Newnigeria Is Possible by Nobody: 2:10am On Feb 24, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Revolution 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Nigerians can use words to build a castle without a foundation!

Y’all just be ready to accept outcome of election! It’s called democracy! A side has to win!

Noisemaker spotted

1 Like

Re: Revolution That Will Cause The Great Change Is Here Newnigeria Is Possible by Nobody: 2:11am On Feb 24, 2023
Reinaldo:

Noisemaker spotted

Thanks for spotting me!

(1) (Reply)

Basketmouth Is Quitting Comedy In The Next Five Years. Here’s Why [VIDEO] / Court Grants Portable Bail, Case Adjourned Till April 26 / 2023 Elections; "I Wanted To Call Out The U.S For What I Consider 2-faced...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.