Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,921 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

2023 Elections; "I Wanted To Call Out The U.S For What I Consider 2-faced... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2023 Elections; "I Wanted To Call Out The U.S For What I Consider 2-faced... (209 Views)

Ubi Franklin: I Wanted To Commit Suicide On April 2017 After My Photoshoot / Ubi Franklin: ''The Way I Had My Kids Is Not The Way I Wanted Them'' / Amara Kanu: I Wanted Breast Implants, Plastic Surgery But.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2023 Elections; "I Wanted To Call Out The U.S For What I Consider 2-faced... by AfricanGlitz(f): 2:22pm On Apr 20, 2023
2023 Elections; "I Wanted To Call Out The U.S For What I Consider 2-faced Relationship In Africa" - Chimamanda Opens Up What She Left Behind In Her Recent Letter To The United States President

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uRawwbP8Mo
Multi-award-winning writer Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie, days after shaking Nigeria’s democracy with a letter to the president of America, Joe Biden, has strongly disagreed with Nobel Laureate Professor Wole Soyinka on his assertions that Labour Party Vice Presidential aspirant Datti Baba-Ahmed and Obidients are fascists. According to Chimamanda during an April 12 interview with Arise T.V., she doesn’t see any reason why the world-renowned playwright, whom she greatly respects, would describe Datti as someone supporting anarchy and authoritarianism in the Nigerian state. Especially when he is the one wronged and the one who followed due process.

To read more, follow this link https://africanglitz.com/2023/04/20/i-wanted-to-call-out2023-the-u-s-for-what-i-consider-2-faced-relationship-in-africa-chimamanda-opens-up-what-she-left-behind-in-her-recent-letter-to-the-united-states-president/

Re: 2023 Elections; "I Wanted To Call Out The U.S For What I Consider 2-faced... by Abfinest007(m): 2:41pm On Apr 20, 2023
All these news doesn't sounds good to me .what I have to hear is different
Re: 2023 Elections; "I Wanted To Call Out The U.S For What I Consider 2-faced... by godliman: 2:44pm On Apr 20, 2023
As for Soyinka: "The Truth Died" is worse than "The Man Died" The death of Truth is worse than the Death of Courage.

(1) (Reply)

Man Dies Of Stroke After Divorce That Stopped Him From Seeing His Children / Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines; Monday May 15th - Friday 20th / Recommended: The Most Effective Dark Spot Remover Creams On Amazon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.