Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Campaign Against Tinubu In The North(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Campaign Against Tinubu In The North(photos) (4910 Views)

EndSARS: Protest In Kano Against Insecurity In The North (Photos, Video) / Pastor Osagie Ize-lyamu Campaigns In Fugar, Edo North (Photos) / Shuaibu Storms Edo North (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Campaign Against Tinubu In The North(photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 7:21am On Feb 24, 2023
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Campaign Against Tinubu In The North(photos) by 1Dray(m): 7:21am On Feb 24, 2023
APC...
Kun yin faili...
Kuzo ku kwashe kayan ku...
Kun yin faili...
Kuzo ku kwashe kayan ku...

The above song is the most trending song in the North right now. Everyone in the North is vibing to it.

The song is translated to mean:
APC...
You guys have failed...
Come and pack load and go...
APC, you have failed...
Come and pack your belongings and go...

25 Likes

Re: Campaign Against Tinubu In The North(photos) by Urheadmaster(m): 7:23am On Feb 24, 2023
cheesy

Bye bye APC tongue

14 Likes

Re: Campaign Against Tinubu In The North(photos) by OmoFiditi: 7:23am On Feb 24, 2023
They call Thiefnubuu Baban Barawo in the North.

21 Likes

Re: Campaign Against Tinubu In The North(photos) by Ttalk: 7:25am On Feb 24, 2023
Why are you always searching for news to justify your candidate failure?

Should I also tell you that 80% of those contesting in LP in SW, NC and NW are being sponsored by APC.

Just dey there dey play

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Campaign Against Tinubu In The North(photos) by nonhuman(m): 7:31am On Feb 24, 2023
Ok
Re: Campaign Against Tinubu In The North(photos) by princemillla(m): 7:36am On Feb 24, 2023
See lies up there. Though am no supporter of him but the lies is just too much. Anyway he is getting the same dose he served GEJ. Too much propaganda during elections. Smh for this country

1 Like

Re: Campaign Against Tinubu In The North(photos) by SpatialKing(m): 7:37am On Feb 24, 2023
This people want to finish Tinubu

5 Likes

Re: Campaign Against Tinubu In The North(photos) by BossGerald: 7:38am On Feb 24, 2023
princemillla:
See lies up there. Though am no supporter of him but the lies is just too much. Anyway he is getting the same dose he served GEJ. Too much propaganda during elections. Smh for this country

Oga you're looking reality in the face and you're here shouting propaganda.

Go to BBChausa on Facebook, use Google translator and the caricature they make with tifnubu, an average hausa man prefers kwankwaso and Atiku.

Stop living in delusion, there's no vote for tinubu in the north.

Vote OBI2023

12 Likes

Re: Campaign Against Tinubu In The North(photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 7:41am On Feb 24, 2023
Ttalk:

Should I also tell you that 80% of those contesting in LP in SW, NC and NW are being sponsored by APC.

Just dey there dey play
Coward they are Messing Tinubu up in the North your headache is LP grin

22 Likes

Re: Campaign Against Tinubu In The North(photos) by Osibajo2023: 7:42am On Feb 24, 2023
princemillla:
if you are voting, vote ASIWAJU, he is experienced and will surely set NIGERIA in the path of Glory, just like LAGOS, trust me, Peter Obi is a terrible human being

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Campaign Against Tinubu In The North(photos) by Dialpad: 7:43am On Feb 24, 2023
Anambra kid or whatever your name is , majority of Northern voters are not on social media.

This is the opinion of just a few opposition members.

Your eyes will clear by February 26th

I have read many of your posts when obi was governor of anambra, you are not consistent.

5 Likes

Re: Campaign Against Tinubu In The North(photos) by Umitive: 7:43am On Feb 24, 2023
Tinubu and urchins will wail uncontrollably on Saturday and Sunday.

1 Like

Re: Campaign Against Tinubu In The North(photos) by habsydiamond(m): 7:44am On Feb 24, 2023
Politics is a dirty game.. so, Nigerians must be careful by not engaging in violence cos if anyone dies for any politician that would be the end... no politician will cry for u. The only time they will engage with u is during election after that, they don't believe u exist anymore.. if not all most
Re: Campaign Against Tinubu In The North(photos) by BossGerald: 7:45am On Feb 24, 2023
Ttalk:

Just dey there dey play

You can keep lying to yourself...Saturday is less than 24hrs

E go clear for your eyes

4 Likes

Re: Campaign Against Tinubu In The North(photos) by asanausana91: 7:48am On Feb 24, 2023
Any northerner supporting tinubu is a fool of the highest order.

2 Likes

Re: Campaign Against Tinubu In The North(photos) by JASONjnr(m): 7:50am On Feb 24, 2023
I am hoping that he will come a distant 3rd.....

But the way this is going, Kwankwaso might even defeat Tinubu tomorrow.....

1 Like

Re: Campaign Against Tinubu In The North(photos) by jumper524(m): 7:51am On Feb 24, 2023
🤣🤣
Try dey console yourself.
The NNPP structure are collapsing for Tinubu.
Naira redesign policy has made northerners more than ever take it personal on making sure Tinubu wins.
Go and hug transformer.

5 Likes

Re: Campaign Against Tinubu In The North(photos) by Idiotseverywher: 8:00am On Feb 24, 2023
Osibajo2023:
if you are voting, vote ASIWAJU, he is experienced and will surely set NIGERIA in the path of Glory, just like LAGOS, trust me, Peter Obi is a terrible human being
. Let me ask you, in your dreams, to be sincere to yourself, can tinubu win presidential election in Nigeria? Mark this here , Tinubu can never never be president of Nigeria even til the next century and even in the next creation, gift of attainment has left him, the khamic justice is after him, he has already been condemned here on earth, the gift of greatness is not with him, even if him continue to sacrifice blood to INFINITY he will no more attain greatness, he is just wasting his time, the INFINITY has rejected his blood offers, THIS IS THE WORD FROM THE AGES, he have been rejected by power of creation and cosmic circle.

2 Likes

Re: Campaign Against Tinubu In The North(photos) by press9jatv: 8:01am On Feb 24, 2023
Tinubu ti lule piii piii
Re: Campaign Against Tinubu In The North(photos) by Ritchiee: 8:02am On Feb 24, 2023
post=121180646:
grin grin grin

Fake News.
Re: Campaign Against Tinubu In The North(photos) by Osibajo2023: 8:02am On Feb 24, 2023
Idiotseverywher:
. Let me ask you, in your dreams, to be sincere to yourself, can tinubu win presidential election in Nigeria? Mark this here , Tinubu can never never be president of Nigeria even til the next century and even in the next creation, gift of attainment has left him, the khamic justice is after him, he has already been condemned here on earth, the gift of greatness is not with him, even if him continue to sacrifice blood to INFINITY he will no more attain greatness, he is just wasting his time, the INFINITY has rejected his blood offers, THIS IS THE WORD FROM THE AGES, he have been rejected by power of creation and cosmic circle.
mad man, wait n see, in 2days time, u will start ur biafra or death

2 Likes

Re: Campaign Against Tinubu In The North(photos) by SeeItSayIt: 8:02am On Feb 24, 2023
A man without credible biography can never be a credible presidential candidate.

2 Likes

Re: Campaign Against Tinubu In The North(photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 8:06am On Feb 24, 2023

1 Like

Re: Campaign Against Tinubu In The North(photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 8:07am On Feb 24, 2023

1 Like

Re: Campaign Against Tinubu In The North(photos) by igwebuike01: 8:09am On Feb 24, 2023
Ttalk:

Just dey there dey play
Stay in your brown roof and be pontificating on another person's region
Re: Campaign Against Tinubu In The North(photos) by GWMI(m): 8:10am On Feb 24, 2023
Why is it that the Igbos hate Tinubu with passion?
Why not use the same passion to oppose your non performing leaders in the east?But you know what?
Because of this hatred for Tinubu, I will vote him because,if the Igbos Oppose a particular candidate, he is going to do well than the one they support.
And if they so much hate you like this, know you are the next president of nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Campaign Against Tinubu In The North(photos) by igwebuike01: 8:11am On Feb 24, 2023
BossGerald:

Go to BBChausa on Facebook, use Google translator and the caricature they make with tifnubu, an average hausa man prefers kwankwaso and Atiku.

Vote OBI2023
They are busy fighting Igbos. All Hausa FB pages are anti Tinubu but the cowards are hidding

3 Likes

Re: Campaign Against Tinubu In The North(photos) by princemillla(m): 8:18am On Feb 24, 2023
BossGerald:

Vote OBI2023

Am more exposed than all the rubbish posted up there.

Was Tinubu the creator of Opc ? Loads of lies up there and u want me to believe those ??

I belong to the top ruling class family hence I am well informed and exposed. But then like I said am not rooting for any of them. They all have their dark past but I just pray the best man wins.

Cest ‘ fini

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Campaign Against Tinubu In The North(photos) by KingMack(m): 8:18am On Feb 24, 2023
Oh God of creation, direct our noble cause
Guide our leader’s right
Help our youth the truth to know
In love and honesty to grow
And living just and true
Great lofty heights attain
To build a nation where peace and justice shall reign.
Re: Campaign Against Tinubu In The North(photos) by frankyychiji(f): 8:19am On Feb 24, 2023
Ttalk:

Just dey there dey play
But you are still the one wailing that Obi sidelines those people when campaigning. You can see that you are not smart afterall.

1 Like

Re: Campaign Against Tinubu In The North(photos) by princemillla(m): 8:22am On Feb 24, 2023
KingMack:
Oh God of creation, direct our noble cause
Guide our leader’s right
Help our youth the truth to know
In love and honesty to grow
And living just and true
Great lofty heights attain
To build a nation where peace and justice shall reign.

This had been compromised a long time ago.

Let’s leave it like that

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CNN Says Oil Is A Curse To Nigeria! / A Yoruba Woman Called Radio Biafra / PDP NORTH 2019. Dead On Arrival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.