Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Liverpool Vs Manchester United (7 - 0) On 5th March 2023 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool Vs Manchester United (7 - 0) On 5th March 2023 (56503 Views)

Chelsea Vs Norwich 7 - 0 - (Full Time) / Derby County Vs Manchester United. FA CUP: (0 - 3) On 5th March 2020 / Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United (2 - 3) On 5th March 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (7 - 0) On 5th March 2023 by prinsam30: 8:07pm On Mar 05, 2023
sprints1:
my brother I have been watching ten hag before he joined united. The guy no be our standard. If no be Brighton and Brentford wey first open hin yansh they were the ones that made him change his approach to what is never ten hag ball fortunately he got lucky by axing Maguire ronaldo. Part of the reason ronaldo left. Ten hag had to go and learn a different tactic which obviously worked thanks to rejuvented rashford and casemiro who were excellent. The whole united form got to his head. Well am not of the opinion he is not good but he is not our standard. We don't even a style. Weghorst will play 10 Bruno will play 11 or 7. They were tired today and Liverpool showed why they are still miles ahead of us forget about what has been happening to them of late. Won every second ball and showed mam uyd what counter attacking football is

yeah he's good buh not united standard, those games casemiro was missing, it shows clearly 10 hang doesn't know what he was doing, he was even boasting that casemiro is the engine in the midfield, why will a coach be saying that rubbish thereby belittling other players, I tire for that man ooo

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (7 - 0) On 5th March 2023 by saysoo: 8:07pm On Mar 05, 2023
Garri Evil don tok?

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (7 - 0) On 5th March 2023 by fergie001: 8:08pm On Mar 05, 2023
Kyase:
This your anti party pass wike own ooo
As in ehn..... I haven't watched United's games since this year.
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (7 - 0) On 5th March 2023 by yusfatedeeprof(m): 8:08pm On Mar 05, 2023
Nazgul:
I'm feeling depressed watching this game... how can we be loosing 5-0 to common Liverpool. embarassed
Yeah, that's why you were beaten like a common thief

5 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (7 - 0) On 5th March 2023 by BeauBragnar11: 8:08pm On Mar 05, 2023
prinsam30:

thank goodness someone is finally saying my mind, just like the way CR7 and DDG saved them last season, this 10 hang no good at all

Rest with your useless CR7 rant all over the thread.

CR7 is finished!!!!

Deal with it!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (7 - 0) On 5th March 2023 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:08pm On Mar 05, 2023
sprints1:
my brother I have been watching ten hag before he joined united. The guy no be our standard. If no be Brighton and Brentford wey first open hin yansh they were the ones that made him change his approach to what is never ten hag ball fortunately he got lucky by axing Maguire ronaldo. Part of the reason ronaldo left. Ten hag had to go and learn a different tactic which obviously worked thanks to rejuvented rashford and casemiro who were excellent. The whole united form got to his head. Well am not of the opinion he is not good but he is not our standard. We don't even a style. Weghorst will play 10 Bruno will play 11 or 7. They were tired today and Liverpool showed why they are still miles ahead of us forget about what has been happening to them of late. Won every second ball and showed mam uyd what counter attacking football is
For most part of the game Ten hag man u wanted to replicate the kind of tactic that Liverpool are best at in the whole world grin cheesy

This man! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (7 - 0) On 5th March 2023 by Kingcalls: 8:09pm On Mar 05, 2023
I repeat....if Liverpool and Chelsea were in last seasons form...united no go de top 4 ...they will still b in same position like last season

5 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (7 - 0) On 5th March 2023 by helinues: 8:09pm On Mar 05, 2023
Kyase:

I saw this beating since yesterday
Even here today I told someone here that we won't win

Ten hag press yesterday jinx it

When I Saw Liverpool line ups, I knew they would win the match but not with that margin
They have so many old and experienced players.

Henderson and Fabinho won the match for Liverpool cos they won almost all the 50/50 I'm the midfield while Sallah and Darwin switched through out the game which Rashford and Antony should have done when they are being pinned outside the box

Arnold marked Anthony out..

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (7 - 0) On 5th March 2023 by Chrysz(m): 8:09pm On Mar 05, 2023
Borntosmoke:
Man u to win by 4 goals to nil. Mark my words

You should be flogged for this because Your words are useless

5 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (7 - 0) On 5th March 2023 by fabian063: 8:09pm On Mar 05, 2023
stagger:

Are you saying there is nothing like match fixing?
Manchester United can't be humiliated like this in a match fixing. They are too big for that

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (7 - 0) On 5th March 2023 by Angelfrost(m): 8:11pm On Mar 05, 2023
Jokerman:

Any difference from this Man utd and Ole man utd, with style of play?

Difference is mentality when it matters the most!

For instance... Under Ole, United would not have come back to beat Barcelona and qualify!

Ole would have lost that EFL final (that's if his team would have gotten that far)!

How many finals did Ole get to and lose?!! FA cup??! Europa cup?!

ETH made an error of disrespecting and underestimating Liverpool today!... For some strange reasons, he failed to change that attacking and defensive set up after first half! Quite weird tbh!!!

Garnacho should have come in immediately, and AWB should have been brought in to replace inconsistent Dalot!

Still, never compare Ole to ETH abeg... They are worlds apart!

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (7 - 0) On 5th March 2023 by Truthsoldier(m): 8:11pm On Mar 05, 2023
It was an apocalypse

It was a hurricane

it was a tornado

in fact it was..
A balablu bulaba

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (7 - 0) On 5th March 2023 by prinsam30: 8:11pm On Mar 05, 2023
Angelfrost:

Then under who please??!

Ten Hag has exceeded all expectations in my opinion!

Be very careful what you wish for... How many great names have passed through United already?!! How many more do you want to pass through??!

Every great coach has been through times like today... That doesn't make them less than they are.

ETH has done more than expected... He will yet do more with more signings!!! It's a process!

Still, I'm curious... Name that Perfect coach you want in United, and I will tell you for free how he won't be any better than what eth is doing at United!

ETH made a gross error in his formation, and failed to correct it early on in the game...! He will go into the next game better.

That's life!

I rest my case ooo
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (7 - 0) On 5th March 2023 by ashawopikin(m): 8:11pm On Mar 05, 2023
Ten hag out grin grin
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (7 - 0) On 5th March 2023 by prinsam30: 8:11pm On Mar 05, 2023
dfrost:

prinsam30 let it go abeg. CR7 has gone beyond his prime.

yes boss

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (7 - 0) On 5th March 2023 by TIDDOLL(m): 8:11pm On Mar 05, 2023
Jokerman:

Bro... you are still blaming Ronaldo again today... why not let's concentrate on the team's mistakes and coach's error?

Nahh, my words aren't even directed at CR7 but his fan boys ravaging the comment section with Ten Hagg is a terrible manager because he got owned!

This is definitely a lesson learnt for him, but not the end of the world..
His first season for that matter.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (7 - 0) On 5th March 2023 by engrjacuzzi: 8:12pm On Mar 05, 2023
They even sent thug to almost kill Robertson and firmino after the seventh goal.... What kind of sportsmanship is that

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (7 - 0) On 5th March 2023 by EmmanuelScott1(m): 8:12pm On Mar 05, 2023
Borntosmoke:

So u carry ur words come here too 🤣🤣

Man united feeling good tonight 😂 see r*pe 🙆

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (7 - 0) On 5th March 2023 by prinsam30: 8:12pm On Mar 05, 2023
folake4u:

Carry on abeg. I dey your back. 😂😂😂😂

thanks very much babe

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (7 - 0) On 5th March 2023 by Angelfrost(m): 8:13pm On Mar 05, 2023
prinsam30:

yeah he's good buh not united standard, those games casemiro was missing, it shows clearly 10 hang doesn't know what he was doing, he was even boasting that casemiro is the engine in the midfield, why will a coach be saying that rubbish thereby belittling other players, I tire for that man ooo

Brother... You never still answer me o!

Who is United's standard currently?!! Which available coach is the standard?!!!

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (7 - 0) On 5th March 2023 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:13pm On Mar 05, 2023
helinues:

When I Saw Liverpool line ups, I knew they would win the match but not with that margin
They have so many old and experienced players.

Henderson and Fabinho won the match for Liverpool cos they won almost all the 50/50 I'm the midfield while Sallah and Darwin switched through out the game which Rashford and Antony should have done when they are being pinned outside the box

Arnold marked Anthony out..
Ten Hag team were always messing around with the ball at the back against a Liverpool team that are supremely best at gengenpress grin

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (7 - 0) On 5th March 2023 by ZiktotheWorld: 8:13pm On Mar 05, 2023
Samunique:
Liverpool six, Man UTD Sick = Commentator cheesy grin
Was this supposed to be funny to our Manu brothers

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (7 - 0) On 5th March 2023 by helinues: 8:13pm On Mar 05, 2023
sprints1:
that loss no be concern but 7-0 that one no be football na rape

Mctominay should have been introduced early cos he is rugged. Utd couldn't hold the midfield which Liverpool took advantage of
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (7 - 0) On 5th March 2023 by helinues: 8:14pm On Mar 05, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Ten Hag team were always messing around with the ball at the back against a Liverpool team that are supremely best at gengenpress grin

Utd defense wasn't coordinative today. De Gea should be held responsible
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (7 - 0) On 5th March 2023 by ashawopikin(m): 8:15pm On Mar 05, 2023
Borntosmoke:

grin grin how far
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (7 - 0) On 5th March 2023 by folake4u(f): 8:15pm On Mar 05, 2023
prinsam30:

thanks very much babe

You're welcome Sir.
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (7 - 0) On 5th March 2023 by ashawopikin(m): 8:15pm On Mar 05, 2023
ImpregnaTor:
1:1 correct score

This was shown to me in a psychotic vision, so stake with your life savings wink

Thank me later!
grin
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (7 - 0) On 5th March 2023 by ashawopikin(m): 8:17pm On Mar 05, 2023
badBADbichh:
+7.5 Goals grin grin grin
no be lie
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (7 - 0) On 5th March 2023 by ashawopikin(m): 8:17pm On Mar 05, 2023
Johnson225:
This one na walkover for united wink

It will sure be a depressing Sunday for Liverpool fans cheesy
grin grin
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (7 - 0) On 5th March 2023 by sprints1: 8:17pm On Mar 05, 2023
prinsam30:

thank you my brother. We were exposed today.I just pray we don't meet man city in FA Cup. Cuz guardiola won't overthink against us. He did that yesterday against Newcastle

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (7 - 0) On 5th March 2023 by helinues: 8:18pm On Mar 05, 2023
The league is between Arsenal and city.

Arsenal must not loose more than 2 games than City or City might overtake them that's only if City did not slag

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (7 - 0) On 5th March 2023 by Kingcalls: 8:18pm On Mar 05, 2023
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

UK Football Pools Corner!!!! Winning Big With Pools / Manchester City Vs Manchester United (1 - 2) On 7th December 2019 / Barcelona Vs Athletico Madrid: Spanish Super Cup (2 - 3) On 9th January 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.