Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,132 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Liverpool Vs Manchester United (7 - 0) On 5th March 2023 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool Vs Manchester United (7 - 0) On 5th March 2023 (56323 Views)

Chelsea Vs Norwich 7 - 0 - (Full Time) / Derby County Vs Manchester United. FA CUP: (0 - 3) On 5th March 2020 / Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United (2 - 3) On 5th March 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (7 - 0) On 5th March 2023 by Allylic(f): 11:08pm On Mar 05, 2023
Samunique:

Your head is painting you ? grin

It is finished !!!!
my keypad knows my heart...
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (7 - 0) On 5th March 2023 by richmanrichard: 11:15pm On Mar 05, 2023
Ade1177:

Not with Fred and those

Weak strikers

Only rashford has the ability to score
d same Fred scored in Carling cup final.don't blame the players, na coach you suppose blame. What was he thinking by playing rashford as top 9 while playing slow Bruno at the left wing which is where rashford was suppose to start. There was a counter I was so sure would have been a goal if it was rashford that got that ball before Liverpool even scored; instead, it was clueless Anthony that was there and he wasted that chance as usual. If united had scored that early, united would have at least gotten a point from this game. I actually saw it coming. Liverpool just used champions leaque football on united and man u would really struggle in UCL next season

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (7 - 0) On 5th March 2023 by richmanrichard: 11:18pm On Mar 05, 2023
tarantino1000:

Arsenal fans no suppose rejoice at this scoreline na

E suppose be we we. We suppose be pali. Na we get history pass for England
we we but united once disgraced arsenal 8-2 along chelsea's 6-0 beating of arsenal. But, this record has officially overtaken it. Worst demolishing of a big team by fellow big team in epl. Arsenal fans should actually be the happiest because united have taken that bad record from them

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (7 - 0) On 5th March 2023 by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 05, 2023
TayusKilzEasyjay:

Quote me if the guy never send the 1GB make I send am to you

None received yet
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (7 - 0) On 5th March 2023 by dododawa1: 11:23pm On Mar 05, 2023
Nawaoooooo 7 Kondo
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (7 - 0) On 5th March 2023 by richmanrichard: 11:27pm On Mar 05, 2023
Angelfrost:

As it stands, only a mauling at Bernabeu by Real Madrid on Liverpool will get United off the hook!

Luckily for them, they just won a trophy while nothing for Liverpool this season!

Still, this shame will follow them till end of the season! grin

Good for them jare... Dem don dey make mouth too much before this game! They even had the guts to write off Liverpool sef! Such disrespectful fans!
but they won community shield
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (7 - 0) On 5th March 2023 by Silentgroper(m): 11:29pm On Mar 05, 2023
djon78:

Oh my Thomas Tuchel

Was it not him and Klop that were not doing we'll for sometime

Liverpool owners still kept on with Klop

But these rookie Americans that don't know anything about football sacked our own Thomas Tuchel who won us champions league, World club cup and super cup and employed a championship coach

Ah England wetin una do Chelsea on Abrahamovic na only God will decide
Liverpool owners are Americans too

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (7 - 0) On 5th March 2023 by richmanrichard: 11:44pm On Mar 05, 2023
Kyase:

100% sure
save this. United would loose at least once in their next 3match

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (7 - 0) On 5th March 2023 by richmanrichard: 11:46pm On Mar 05, 2023
tarantino1000:

No one is saying he has to.go.on a winning streak on all games but the least you can do is to lose with a respectable margin for fûck sake.

Chelsea and Liverpool have been utter shite this season yet neither of them have lost with a 5 goal margin let alone 7.

The bar is literally in hell if Chelsea fans can actually be in a position to laugh at us right now and at this point, they are.
baba 7nil is unthinkable grin

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (7 - 0) On 5th March 2023 by richmanrichard: 11:49pm On Mar 05, 2023
Angelfrost:

That's not an excuse... That's the truth!

United's coach underestimated Liverpool for reasons best known to him, and he paid for it!

Same way Barca paid a huge price against Liverpool and Bayern.

It's a bad loss, but also a great lesson to the great coach!

Na Real Betis go hear am on Thursday! There will definitely be a robust response!!!

Meanwhile... The internet is on FIRE!!! Man United fans, avoid Twitter, Instagram and Facebook for the next 2 weeks! grin grin grin
betis can shock man u again oh. They did it in the group stage. Loosing scandeleously can get into your brain. What is 7nil?

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (7 - 0) On 5th March 2023 by Ade1177: 11:58pm On Mar 05, 2023
richmanrichard:
d same Fred scored in Carling cup final.don't blame the players, na coach you suppose blame. What was he thinking by playing rashford as top 9 while playing slow Bruno at the left wing which is where rashford was suppose to start. There was a counter I was so sure would have been a goal if it was rashford that got that ball before Liverpool even scored; instead, it was clueless Anthony that was there and he wasted that chance as usual. If united had scored that early, united would have at least gotten a point from this game. I actually saw it coming. Liverpool just used champions leaque football on united and man u would really struggle in UCL next season

You're right tho

United still have a long way to go

But it's good they got hammered this way

They were relaxed thinking they have made it

Now they know they are not even close to liverpool

Not talk of man city

So erik should man up

And not celebrate anything till they can beat man city and Liverpool Home and away

Because 6.3, 7.0

Some middle table teams sef don't receive this kind of beating

4 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (7 - 0) On 5th March 2023 by richmanrichard: 12:03am On Mar 06, 2023
Angelfrost:

How much does Ronaldo pay you for this needless silliness?!! Seriously now, how much enters your account for this??!

What exactly have you now achieved by this childishness??! If you get reported, you are getting banned! What is the point?!! Does this make you feel like a man?!!

I enjoyed today's game as a rival fan... Totally enjoyed it! So, you missed the mark there!

Ronaldo is finished! Deal with it! cool
na everyone u go reply? Some people no just get sense

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (7 - 0) On 5th March 2023 by Pacesetter123(m): 12:05am On Mar 06, 2023
Do Liverpool know that rape is a serious crime and attracts 22 years jail term?
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (7 - 0) On 5th March 2023 by richmanrichard: 12:06am On Mar 06, 2023
Silentgroper:

Liverpool owners are Americans too
American owners are clueless. Go and check how many coaches they hired and fired before hiring klop.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (7 - 0) On 5th March 2023 by Pacesetter123(m): 12:09am On Mar 06, 2023
Small pikin, follow me dey for this permanent no--10 in league table,him say he want go carry league.
Now see unah life see league dere,make unah go carry am .
grin
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (7 - 0) On 5th March 2023 by TIDDOLL(m): 1:16am On Mar 06, 2023
Wodu89:

We know the heroics of CR7. Its Hag we know next to nothing about
Okay undecided
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (7 - 0) On 5th March 2023 by Kingcalls: 1:48am On Mar 06, 2023
richmanrichard:

Who dash dem UCL next season?? Team wey no go mk top4
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (7 - 0) On 5th March 2023 by Kingcalls: 1:52am On Mar 06, 2023
Angelfrost:

How much does Ronaldo pay you for this needless silliness?!! Seriously now, how much enters your account for this??!

What exactly have you now achieved by this childishness??! If you get reported, you are getting banned! What is the point?!! Does this make you feel like a man?!!

I enjoyed today's game as a rival fan... Totally enjoyed it! So, you missed the mark there!

Ronaldo is finished! Deal with it! cool

Shut ur mouth...u call him finished ...look at ur miserable life and compare it and tell me who is the finished one .... he is finished but still earns 4m dollars a week, he is finished and was his leagues player of the month...do u even know the meaning of finished u air head ??

U that is irrelevant in ur family de call person wey b the most followed person on Earth finished .... u need to check ur head.... nothing person no go see for NL
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (7 - 0) On 5th March 2023 by emmabest2000(m): 2:12am On Mar 06, 2023
yachal:
7-0

LIVERPOOL just Ronaldo MANCHESTER UNITED

1 Share

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (7 - 0) On 5th March 2023 by OChimex: 2:19am On Mar 06, 2023
Borntosmoke:
Man u to win by 4 goals to nil. Mark my words

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (7 - 0) On 5th March 2023 by openmine(m): 2:59am On Mar 06, 2023
fergie001:
Everyone knows why I don't care about Ten Hag or the club, that thought died since Dec last year.

Anything to bring the man down is welcome by me. Talks like he has arrived, like even prime Mou and Pep were never this bullish, yet the Ikorodu-Guardiola thinks too highly of himself.

This one na small one.... Painful it was coming from Liv, but from any other club, it is a very welcome development.
Oga fergie i dey greet ohh cool cool
How is the family? grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (7 - 0) On 5th March 2023 by chaloskyx: 4:41am On Mar 06, 2023
CR 7 would be proud of this result
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (7 - 0) On 5th March 2023 by GoldenJAT(m): 6:01am On Mar 06, 2023
IBUYACCOUNTS:

Yes but it's not possible to give over 10 people the price that's why I added the condition..

Don't worry watch out for this space tomorrow.
Wetin you been de think before
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (7 - 0) On 5th March 2023 by Angelfrost(m): 7:58am On Mar 06, 2023
Kingcalls:

Shut ur mouth...u call him finished ...look at ur miserable life and compare it and tell me who is the finished one .... he is finished but still earns 4m dollars a week, he is finished and was his leagues player of the month...do u even know the meaning of finished u air head ??

U that is irrelevant in ur family de call person wey b the most followed person on Earth finished .... u need to check ur head.... nothing person no go see for NL

Okay... Ronaldo is just starting! He is in the prime of his career! He is even about to enter a top European team and win top laurels! tongue

Happy now??!... Now, crawl back into your hole! cool
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (7 - 0) On 5th March 2023 by FalseProphet1(m): 8:30am On Mar 06, 2023
grin

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (7 - 0) On 5th March 2023 by ugwuadudave(m): 8:52am On Mar 06, 2023
Kingcalls:

please remember to keep this same energy the next time you want to call messi 'fraud' grin
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (7 - 0) On 5th March 2023 by ugwuadudave(m): 8:53am On Mar 06, 2023
Angelfrost:

Okay... Ronaldo is just starting! He is in the prime of his career! He is even about to enter a top European team and win top laurels! tongue

Happy now??!... Now, crawl back into your hole! cool

Them sabi deceive themselves sha... grin
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (7 - 0) On 5th March 2023 by TayusKilzEasyjay(m): 9:04am On Mar 06, 2023
topcatking:

None received yet

Send your number

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

UK Football Pools Corner!!!! Winning Big With Pools / Manchester City Vs Manchester United (1 - 2) On 7th December 2019 / Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid: UCL (3 - 0) On 2nd May 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.