Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,219 members, 7,811,609 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

Soldiers Warn Hoodlums Planning To Steal Ballot Boxes On Election Day (Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Warn Hoodlums Planning To Steal Ballot Boxes On Election Day (Video) (28331 Views)

Army Recovers 1,671 PVCs, Ballot Papers In Lagos Apartment / Soldiers Accused Of Snatching Ballot Boxes And Replacing With Printed Papers / 66 Killed In Kaduna State On Election Eve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Warn Hoodlums Planning To Steal Ballot Boxes On Election Day (Video) by MadeInTokyo: 12:20pm On Feb 24, 2023
grin
Re: Soldiers Warn Hoodlums Planning To Steal Ballot Boxes On Election Day (Video) by Karleb(m): 12:20pm On Feb 24, 2023
I hope they won't be the one snatching for APC.
Re: Soldiers Warn Hoodlums Planning To Steal Ballot Boxes On Election Day (Video) by Kaiser20: 12:21pm On Feb 24, 2023
MC-OLUOMO CONTRACT WITH APC HAS BEEN CANCELLED WITH THIS WARNING

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Warn Hoodlums Planning To Steal Ballot Boxes On Election Day (Video) by Antoeni(m): 12:22pm On Feb 24, 2023
Should in Case You Are Hungry On Saturday 25 February And Will Like to Be Served Breakfast ( Jollof Rice & Goat meat )
Just Snatch a Ballot Box in Any Polling Unit of Your Choice, And Will be Glad you Did

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Warn Hoodlums Planning To Steal Ballot Boxes On Election Day (Video) by Wisejohnson47(m): 12:25pm On Feb 24, 2023
Make I go try my juju
Re: Soldiers Warn Hoodlums Planning To Steal Ballot Boxes On Election Day (Video) by fredoooooo: 12:25pm On Feb 24, 2023
You steal you payin .. let's go BATSHETTIMA23 BY THE GRACE OF GOD
Re: Soldiers Warn Hoodlums Planning To Steal Ballot Boxes On Election Day (Video) by Skmoda360(m): 12:26pm On Feb 24, 2023
officialwdhtv:
2023 Presidential Election: Soldiers counsels hoodlums planning to steal ballot boxes or constitute nuisance on election day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iomOGKV6zp4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QffMgY4zrB8
Are we still using ballot box? BVAS ti take over.
Re: Soldiers Warn Hoodlums Planning To Steal Ballot Boxes On Election Day (Video) by toffyz(m): 12:28pm On Feb 24, 2023
Omo, these guys are kids o

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers Warn Hoodlums Planning To Steal Ballot Boxes On Election Day (Video) by lovinagbad: 12:29pm On Feb 24, 2023
SeeItSayIt:
Well done, everybody should do his/her job accordingly
You eople keep believing everything on-line. It's a pity
Re: Soldiers Warn Hoodlums Planning To Steal Ballot Boxes On Election Day (Video) by CartelKenneth: 12:29pm On Feb 24, 2023
Anybody, especially yoruba people caught stealing our boxes should be fucking killed on the spot. There’s no more room in the prisons

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Warn Hoodlums Planning To Steal Ballot Boxes On Election Day (Video) by APOSTLECHUMA: 12:30pm On Feb 24, 2023
Why did they use the word ancestor ? In Nigeria once ancestor is used, peopl generally know who it refers to.

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Warn Hoodlums Planning To Steal Ballot Boxes On Election Day (Video) by Creamypie(m): 12:30pm On Feb 24, 2023
toffyz:

under 22 at most

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Warn Hoodlums Planning To Steal Ballot Boxes On Election Day (Video) by nairanaira12: 12:30pm On Feb 24, 2023
saphiere:
I rushed in to check if I will see a female soldier but found none.

Women are not known for wahala. It's men who snatch ballots and it's men who shoot innocent citizens.
Men are synonymous with bad things.

Point out a woman who has ever snatched a ballot box. Of course NONE.

I hereby urge well meaning Nigerians to troop out in their multitude and vote Ojei Princess Chichi of Allied People’s Movement (APM) for President.

Let's give women a chance to prove themselves.

Buhari's wife is an unofficial person and she used her unofficial office to oppress the helpless.

How much more if she is an elected official?! She will do worse!!!

It is the you in you that makes you the you that you are, not your gender, tribe or religion.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Warn Hoodlums Planning To Steal Ballot Boxes On Election Day (Video) by dominique(f): 12:30pm On Feb 24, 2023
It's these small boys that will shoot ballot snatchers on sight? I pray there won't be a case of accidental discharge o

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Warn Hoodlums Planning To Steal Ballot Boxes On Election Day (Video) by madapcmod: 12:30pm On Feb 24, 2023
grin

The soldiers too are OBIdient. They are tired of bad govt. So if you like allow APC politicians to use you as sacrifice. Angry soldiers go test that odeshi with AK47
Re: Soldiers Warn Hoodlums Planning To Steal Ballot Boxes On Election Day (Video) by lovinagbad: 12:31pm On Feb 24, 2023
ValCon888:
This message is particularly for Thiefnubi urchins. Their stock in trade is the snatching of ballot boxes and voter intimidation.

But they will use their nose to smell their yansh this election.
You believe a military man will talk like these. Nonsense
Re: Soldiers Warn Hoodlums Planning To Steal Ballot Boxes On Election Day (Video) by shegra58: 12:31pm On Feb 24, 2023
wethebest:
😂😂dem go fry mc oluomo nd his bastard slaves tomorrow
mumu MC oluomo dey Atlanta, Georgia
Re: Soldiers Warn Hoodlums Planning To Steal Ballot Boxes On Election Day (Video) by EgunMogaji2: 12:31pm On Feb 24, 2023
I’m disappointed that they warned them. Let the blood of useless people flow.

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Warn Hoodlums Planning To Steal Ballot Boxes On Election Day (Video) by AK481(m): 12:32pm On Feb 24, 2023
One agbado urchin one bullet
Re: Soldiers Warn Hoodlums Planning To Steal Ballot Boxes On Election Day (Video) by flokii: 12:32pm On Feb 24, 2023
toffyz:

It takes anyone with commitment to service to make a soldier.. with right training, a minor can be made into a fine soldier but it's against international humanitarian laws and is regarded as war crime to have or use child soldiers (below 18yrs) at the Hague.

Soldier na soldier, young or old.. They all have license to kill under extant laws of the land

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Warn Hoodlums Planning To Steal Ballot Boxes On Election Day (Video) by AK481(m): 12:32pm On Feb 24, 2023
lovinagbad:
You believe a military man will talk like these. Nonsense

Join them go snatch first and see

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Warn Hoodlums Planning To Steal Ballot Boxes On Election Day (Video) by Danielmegg(m): 12:33pm On Feb 24, 2023
U carry ballot box Ur Hand is Gone
Oti lo😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Warn Hoodlums Planning To Steal Ballot Boxes On Election Day (Video) by madapcmod: 12:34pm On Feb 24, 2023
CartelKenneth:
Anybody, especially yoruba people caught stealing our boxes should be fucking killed on the spot. There’s no more room in the prisons

Them know na. Demola collect during last election.

Re: Soldiers Warn Hoodlums Planning To Steal Ballot Boxes On Election Day (Video) by franchasofficia: 12:35pm On Feb 24, 2023
Nigerian Army should send a special warning message to:

Tinubu
Adams Oshiomhole
El Rufai
MC Oluomo
Kabaka
Wike
Hopeless Uzodinma

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Warn Hoodlums Planning To Steal Ballot Boxes On Election Day (Video) by moneyissweet(m): 12:35pm On Feb 24, 2023
Cuz they are busy snatching preeks up and down.

saphiere:

Women are not known for wahala. It's men who snatch ballots and it's men who shoot innocent citizens.

I hereby urge well meaning Nigerians to troop out in their multitude and vote Ojei Princess Chichi of Allied People’s Movement (APM) for President.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Warn Hoodlums Planning To Steal Ballot Boxes On Election Day (Video) by nairanaira12: 12:36pm On Feb 24, 2023
Skmoda360:

Are we still using ballot box? BVAS ti take over.

They will still use ballot box to collect ballot papers.
Re: Soldiers Warn Hoodlums Planning To Steal Ballot Boxes On Election Day (Video) by sofiscatedmoron: 12:36pm On Feb 24, 2023
saphiere:

U are a Lesbian
Re: Soldiers Warn Hoodlums Planning To Steal Ballot Boxes On Election Day (Video) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:37pm On Feb 24, 2023
officialwdhtv:
2023 Presidential Election: Soldiers counsels hoodlums planning to steal ballot boxes or constitute nuisance on election day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iomOGKV6zp4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QffMgY4zrB8
They released the fresh ones grin if you’re a man or think you are one, go out and be a nuisance let these fresh young men use you to shine. You go know say discipline no be by age. grin

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Warn Hoodlums Planning To Steal Ballot Boxes On Election Day (Video) by datacomp2: 12:37pm On Feb 24, 2023
Idoko619:

They've just one head o
Such is life cool please consider subscribing if you like the video... Thanks
Re: Soldiers Warn Hoodlums Planning To Steal Ballot Boxes On Election Day (Video) by Peterpanny: 12:37pm On Feb 24, 2023
saphiere:

Women wa get sense abi the one wa no get sense.

Re: Soldiers Warn Hoodlums Planning To Steal Ballot Boxes On Election Day (Video) by saphiere(f): 12:38pm On Feb 24, 2023
sofiscatedmoron:

U are a Lesbian
Any problem with that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Three Children Abandoned In Akwa Ibom After They Were Accused Of Being Witches / My Recent Tragic Experience With The Police / Lady Who Kidnapped 2 Kids In Makurdi Nabbed On Her Way To Sell Them In Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.