Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,557 members, 7,816,346 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers - Youths Warn Patience Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers - Youths Warn Patience Jonathan (27555 Views)

Rivers Youths Rejects Job Salaries Of 500k/600k! / Rivers Youths Bust ‘INEC Officials’ Thumprinting Ballot Papers / You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers, Youths Warn Patience Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers - Youths Warn Patience Jonathan by siraj1402(m): 2:38pm On Jan 15, 2015
A group of concerned youths in Bayelsa State under the auspices of Bayelsa Youth Vanguard has threatened to disrupt the re-election rally of President Goodluck Jonathan slated for 5 February in Yenagoa, the state capital, if the wife of the President, Dame Patience Jonathan attended.

The organisation therefore warned her not to accompany her husband for the presidential campaign. Bayelsa is the home state of President Jonathan, adding that, they will not allow her divide the state like she did Rivers state.

The warning, the group said, was sequel to what it described as attempts by the First Lady to destabilise and fuel needless crisis and political tension in the state.

The spokesperson of BYV, Precious Ebi Johnson, in a statement on Wednesday said the the First Lady would not be allowed to come to the state “unless she retraced her steps or otherwise we will mobilise against the president’s rally.”

“We are constrained to issue this statement bearing this important warning to bar the First Lady from accompanying President Goodluck Jonathan to Yenagoa, the Bayelsa State capital, for the presidential rally on 5th of February,” the statement read in part.

“Our action is well informed by the various steps and activities of the First Lady in recent times which portend clear danger for the good health of our dear state.

“We note with regret the various attempts by the First Lady to create crisis in the state through subterfuge or using surrogates.

“As things are, we want to make it very clear to her that she has to change this attitude or we go against her coming to Yenagoa with the president for the presidential campaign. Indeed, we may be forced to mobilise against the entire rally.

“For the avoidance of doubt, we want to state clearly that we love our dear president. President Goodluck Jonathan is our own even when we have to add that we have not really benefited from his administration as expected.

“We dare say the president should not come to Bayelsa with his wife if she continues to fuel crisis and destabilising the state for no just reason except for selfish reasons.

“This is not Rivers state and we won’t allow it to happen. The youths of Bayelsa will not allow her to step her foot into Bayelsa soil unless she retraced her steps.

“We want to further state that we are not sponsored by anybody but certainly cannot just stand by and allow our peaceful state to be dragged to the mud as she did in Rivers State.
We are no fools.

“The First Lady cannot come to our state to dictate for us who to support and vote for. We are matured enough to know what is good for us. Nobody should come and bribe our poor mothers and women with expired bags of rice and little change in the name of politics to mislead our people,” the group said.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/01/15/you-cant-divide-bayelsa-like-you-did-rivers-youths-warn-patience-jonathan/

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers - Youths Warn Patience Jonathan by KanwuliaJara: 2:39pm On Jan 15, 2015

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers - Youths Warn Patience Jonathan by crownprince102: 2:44pm On Jan 15, 2015
Mama Piss should not come? It's like saying the President shouldn't come. She's the president, only that you pple don't know ni...... Jona na First man.

87 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers - Youths Warn Patience Jonathan by experimentist: 2:55pm On Jan 15, 2015
Diaris Goduoo, Diaris Goduoo, Diaris Goduooo x5 repeat chorus till fade

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers - Youths Warn Patience Jonathan by bettercreature(m): 2:58pm On Jan 15, 2015
This is getting Messy for Jonathan
though i dislike jonathan Gov and i will vote against him
but i think we should respect this family its getting too much for them to handle
We shouldnt misuse our freedom of speech

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers - Youths Warn Patience Jonathan by Alphaoscar: 2:59pm On Jan 15, 2015
Mama Piss is now Persona Non-grata in Bayelsa state

Chai, Chai, Diariz Goodu oooooo

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers - Youths Warn Patience Jonathan by emeka2847: 4:22pm On Jan 15, 2015
THEY BETTER TELL HER ON TIME O.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers - Youths Warn Patience Jonathan by Change2015(m): 4:40pm On Jan 15, 2015
Pdp and it's internal crises. Too much haba! No be only she waka come now.

#change
#GMB
#APC
#christiansforbuhari

86 Likes 5 Shares

Re: You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers - Youths Warn Patience Jonathan by kobonaire(m): 5:44pm On Jan 15, 2015
The enigmatic PEJ

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers - Youths Warn Patience Jonathan by Yugosng(m): 5:45pm On Jan 15, 2015
PEJ be like 'This thing these guys are trying to do to me, dia ris God o' cry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers - Youths Warn Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 15, 2015
If you don't want her in yenegoa,Otueke await her may 29 2015

Please allow her to sell fish in yenegoa market

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers - Youths Warn Patience Jonathan by siraj1402(m): 5:46pm On Jan 15, 2015
Thank You God.

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers - Youths Warn Patience Jonathan by Anikulhapo(m): 5:46pm On Jan 15, 2015
She And Her Hubby Are Leaving Aso Come May @Madam Divider

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers - Youths Warn Patience Jonathan by maxxwel(m): 5:47pm On Jan 15, 2015
HELLO, Yes you. yea i mean You

Just trying to get your attention

Now that i have gotten it,

Are you in need of a Driving Licence ?

Trust me i know the stress i went through when applying for a driving licence, the arassement i got from the Vio, road safety etcetera.
so here is a very easy stress free step to take to get your driving license set within no time and with less charge.

Requirements

1) Passport photograph
2) Full name as you want it on the licence
3) Date of birth
4) Address as you want it
5) sex M/F
6) next of kin phone number
7) lastly signature on a white plain A4 paper for Grabbing

contact me on "Email: maxxwelwhite@gmail.com"

Or call me on. 08185783361

Charges would be discussed via email thats if you are interested
Re: You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers - Youths Warn Patience Jonathan by ERCROSS(m): 5:47pm On Jan 15, 2015
The Shepohpohtamus herself...
How can she divide a whole state when she's not a masquerade...
Ojuju Calabar ...... grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers - Youths Warn Patience Jonathan by hannysur8(m): 5:47pm On Jan 15, 2015
They don't even like you people at home....No chance for my own House

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers - Youths Warn Patience Jonathan by psychologist(m): 5:47pm On Jan 15, 2015
Apc
anything you like influence.....
bt trust me, come febuary ye all will be counting your losses again...

#showusyourcertificate
Re: You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers - Youths Warn Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 15, 2015
Ahh pls oooooo...hep us o..diarisGod...diarisGod..

If you people reject her...where will she go to after may 29...pls....pls..hep us oo

Rivers people say no...bayelsa say no....hep us oo

Those threats u r sharing will answer

Now the fest ladi is kwalling you..come and open the gate of bayelsa I want to enter..

Will u kip quiet??

Quote me and answer pls..lol

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers - Youths Warn Patience Jonathan by notoriousbabe: 5:48pm On Jan 15, 2015
Iya arugbo yi ti te patapata porogodo

19 Likes

Re: You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers - Youths Warn Patience Jonathan by naijaobi(m): 5:48pm On Jan 15, 2015
ok
Re: You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers - Youths Warn Patience Jonathan by Whobedatte(m): 5:49pm On Jan 15, 2015
Shepopotamus &her dumb partner arenow lepers whom every1 is fleeing from?
Chei*

SaiBuhari2015

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers - Youths Warn Patience Jonathan by justhelp(m): 5:50pm On Jan 15, 2015
Re: You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers - Youths Warn Patience Jonathan by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 5:51pm On Jan 15, 2015
seriously now Nigeria politics is making sense I can't believe what have hearing so far I mean the periodical fluntation of pedigree in the last
couple of weeks I mean every thing seems to favour a side shall we attribute this to Gos doing marvelous in our site

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers - Youths Warn Patience Jonathan by sammyj: 5:51pm On Jan 15, 2015
GBAM Lobatan!!! Even his brothers are also fight the clueless one. There is every SHEPOPOTEMUS behind the down fall of GEJ!!! OUT to OTUOKE after FEBUHARI 2015!! Click like the support of our gentle distinguished peoples General

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers - Youths Warn Patience Jonathan by justhelp(m): 5:51pm On Jan 15, 2015
Hmm
Re: You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers - Youths Warn Patience Jonathan by agabusta: 5:51pm On Jan 15, 2015
It is getting obvious by the day that even in Bayelsa, Jona will not get as much votes as he got in the last election.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers - Youths Warn Patience Jonathan by ybalogs(m): 5:51pm On Jan 15, 2015
Madam Patience is really power drunk.what's with her and trying to take control?We should have voted her in instead of her Hubby.She's got balls.that I give her

11 Likes

Re: You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers - Youths Warn Patience Jonathan by Emyogalanya: 5:51pm On Jan 15, 2015
Na lie no be una chop the rice and keke napep just few weeks ago why u no drive her commot that day abi ur keke no reach u or the rice no reach ur pot for ya kitchen peppy must come our land again o u go wound o

4 Likes

Re: You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers - Youths Warn Patience Jonathan by vincencior(m): 5:51pm On Jan 15, 2015
Mama peace in Hot soup.

We will soon retire them to Otueke.

GMB 2015

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers - Youths Warn Patience Jonathan by Chiefpriest1(m): 5:51pm On Jan 15, 2015
True talk. But this is definitely the voice of bayelsa youths,but the hand of governor seriake dickson. The battle is just beginning.

6 Likes

Re: You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers - Youths Warn Patience Jonathan by fucklikant101(m): 5:51pm On Jan 15, 2015
Sweet pussay
Re: You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers - Youths Warn Patience Jonathan by ozoigbondu: 5:52pm On Jan 15, 2015
Trash from jobless youths angry

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Writes Saraki Following His Loss In The Senatorial Election / This Video Of Soldiers Running Away Was Not Shot In 2014 - Murray Bruce / Thugs Attack Shina Peller During APC Rally In Oyo, Wife Almost Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.