Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,011 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Possible Outcome Of Tomorrow Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Possible Outcome Of Tomorrow Election (278 Views)

Peter Obi Arrives His Hometown Agulu For Tomorrow's Election (video) / 2023 Presidential Election - Prediction And Analysis Of Possible Outcome / 2019 Presidential Election - Prediction And Analysis Of Possible Outcome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Possible Outcome Of Tomorrow Election by TechGallery: 8:53am On Feb 24, 2023
This election will be very competitive and looks very unpredictable. But from my point of view,

1) I think Atiku will comfortably get 25% votes from more than 25 states. He will get it from all Nothern states, South-south, at least 3 South-East and and at least 4 South-West states. He might even win Osun State as he did in the last election. Atiku might be the eventual winner of the election.

2) Obi will surely do well in both South-East and South-South states. He will get 80% votes from South-East and at least 60% from South-South. He will also get 25% from Plateau, Kaduna, Benue convincingly. He will surely get at least 30% from Lagos. The biggest possible challenge for him will be getting 25% in 24 states, though not totally impossible. If the South-East and South-South come out enmass to vote, he might be able to raise 8-12M votes across board. If he does, he might garnered the highest votes eventually which will lead him to be part of the rerun.

3) Tinubu will also do well in the South-West and get 25% from almost all the Northern states. He might get it also from Imo, Rivers, Cross-River and Akwa Ibom states. He will be able to get 25% from 24 States but he may not be able to get the highest votes count. The only factor left for Tinubu or Atiku to win is if they get the highest votes count while Obi needs to get highest votes count and 25% of total votes from 24 States. Any candidate who does not get the highest votes count and 25% of total votes from 24 States cannot be part of the rerun even if he comes second in the first election.

So, the only reason rerun can take place is if Peter Obi gets the highest votes count but cannot get 25% in 24 states. If he doesn't, I doubt there will be rerun in this election.

Above all, this election will spring up surprises. There may not be straight winners from the first election and if there is rerun between Atiku and Tinubu, Atiku will win because both South-East and South-South will back him for the rerun.

So you guys should stop betting. Just watch out for the election and see it as fun.
Re: Possible Outcome Of Tomorrow Election by Pierocash(m): 9:01am On Feb 24, 2023
There is not going to be a rerun. Obi will clear the vote with landslide.

They said north is the challenge,but that is not true,all northern Christians will vote obi, Hausas will still vote him except few.

The election is done and dusted.
Re: Possible Outcome Of Tomorrow Election by AtikuOkowa: 9:05am On Feb 24, 2023
We all know Atiku is the next president
But what states do other candidates stand chance of winning?
That is all I am curious to know
Re: Possible Outcome Of Tomorrow Election by TechGallery: 9:05am On Feb 24, 2023
Pierocash:

They said north is the challenge,but that is not true,all northern Christians will vote obi, Hausas will still vote him except few.

I really hope so.
Re: Possible Outcome Of Tomorrow Election by TechGallery: 9:06am On Feb 24, 2023
AtikuOkowa:
We all know Atiku is the next president

But what states do other candidates stand chance of winning?

That is all I am curious to know

Hmm...
Re: Possible Outcome Of Tomorrow Election by AtikuOkowa: 9:06am On Feb 24, 2023
Pierocash:

Confidence is what I admire in Obi supporters

Shifting goals is what I am surprised of in Tinubu supporters

(1) (Reply)

Atiku And Pdp Structure Of Criminality Caught Red Handed / Only Vote For Presidential Candidates That NEVER Again Allow These In Nigeria / Voters Cry Out As INEC Delayed Voting In Rivers State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.