Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,059 members, 7,863,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:33 AM

You, Delilah And Information - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / You, Delilah And Information (227 Views)

Uniabuja Post Graduate Forms And Information For 2018/19 / What Do I Do With A Degree In Library And Information Science / Siwes (it) Report For Library And Information Science Department (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You, Delilah And Information by Truthwitnesshea(m): 10:28am On Feb 24, 2023
When people say they don’t need to invest in information since all they need is on YouTube and the like, I laugh. It reminds me of the story of Samson and Delilah in the Bible.
The story goes that Delilah wanted to know the secret of Samson’s tremendous powers as she was commanded by her kinsmen. She was quite beautiful and charming, we are told. But despite her charms, it took her persistent pestering to get the TRUE INFORMATION from him. The Bible records that Samson kept lying to her for so long that she got frustrated. He wasn’t ready to reveal the real fact to her despite not knowing her motives initially.
But how does this relate to people not wanting to invest in information but rather believing they have everything about anything they need on YouTube, etc.? If foolish Samson would not reveal the true source of his powers to a charming, seductive Delilah even when he didn’t know her motives initially, what makes you think any guy would go to YouTube, etc. and pour out the BEST of what they know about anything? And we know it’s the BEST that gives an enduring, satisfying result, the very result I am sure you seek. That is why I recommend to people premium courses and mentoring via top-notch platforms. That business you are doing need you to be good at Facebook/Google advertising and there is a course that could make you an expert in it. You may want to learn graphic design, copywriting, affiliate marketing, or you want to lose weight, pass IELTS, or do just anything else, there is a course and a personalized online coaching/mentoring platform for any of these.
You have nothing to lose as each course and its creator (the coach/mentor) has a money-back guarantee, which means you get your money back if you don’t get the premium result you desire. Just get in touch if interested: WhatsApp or call: 08101455775.

(1) (Reply)

Mathematics / How To Create The Perfect Research Hypothesis For Your Academic Research Project / 5 March FCI Assistant Grade 3 Phase 2 Answer Key 2023 Download Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.