Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,046 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

If Peter Obi Loses To Bola Ahmed Tinubu What Will You Do? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Peter Obi Loses To Bola Ahmed Tinubu What Will You Do? (1278 Views)

Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today / Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 / Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Peter Obi Loses To Bola Ahmed Tinubu What Will You Do? by efficiencie(m): 10:32am On Feb 24, 2023
This question goes to the Obidients.

If the election results are announced and it turns out that Peter Obi loses the election, what will you do? How will you react?
Re: If Peter Obi Loses To Bola Ahmed Tinubu What Will You Do? by blabulu2000: 10:33am On Feb 24, 2023
*If you're a Yoruba supporter of Obi, ask your self if Igbos voted for Awolowo or MKO*.

*Why is it always your own elders that are bad, but theirs are saints??*

*Was MKO's (SDP) Party in government previously in 1993 just as is APC now for Tinubu?*! *The reality of your decision today is that your tribesmen may never be president again.*

*All your elders and leaders are subject of mockery but Igbos can bring an unknown entity, rebrand it, and sell to you as a saint*. *They tell you it's not about tribe but, historically they had never voted Yoruba candidates for presidency*.

*In 1979 elections, Chief Obafemi Awolowo recorded an abysmal 0.8% and 0.7% of total votes 🗳 cast in the then Imo and Enugu state*. *Was Awolowo not competent too or was he also too old for the job? Is Awolowo ticket a Muslim Muslim ticket?*🤔

*Google 1993 election results and see that they did not also vote for MKO Abiola*. *Abiola lost in Enugu, Abia, Imo, and River states*.

*For me, if you don't patronize me, I will not patronize you*. *I'm not a fool!!* *This is a federal election and not state election like Osun state where the candidates are Yoruba vs Yoruba*.

*For the fact that a candidate failed in a party does not AUTOMATICALLY mean that everyone in the party will underperform if given the opportunity*.

*The same Igbos misleading our people are part of the problem too with their Biafra agitation which they have cleverly suspended for.*

*They championed EndSars protest as directed by Nnamdi Kanu to destroy Lagos*. *They are always insulting and troubling this Buhari man and even things he did well, they will never give credit*.

*We should never forget in a hurry how they called Nigeria a Zoo and all of us living in it, baboons.*

*Must it be their own president for us to progress?*

*Is that how developed the South East is, or we Yorubas are already emotionally blackmailed to the point that we see nothing good about ourselves again?* 🤔

*Yoruba e je ki a Ro'nu jinle oooo.* 🤔🤔🤔🤔
Forward it let it go viral.

#ThinkYorubaFirst

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If Peter Obi Loses To Bola Ahmed Tinubu What Will You Do? by Moh247: 10:34am On Feb 24, 2023
No referendum no erection

Biafra

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Peter Obi Loses To Bola Ahmed Tinubu What Will You Do? by Malory: 10:35am On Feb 24, 2023
Moh247:

Biafra
Stale.
Re: If Peter Obi Loses To Bola Ahmed Tinubu What Will You Do? by Urheadmaster(m): 10:35am On Feb 24, 2023
Your comments is as invalid as your life tongue
Moh247:

Biafra

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Peter Obi Loses To Bola Ahmed Tinubu What Will You Do? by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 24, 2023
blabulu2000:
*If you're a Yoruba supporter of Obi, ask your self if Igbos voted for Awolowo or MKO*.

*Was MKO's (SDP) Party in government previously in 1993 just as is APC now for Tinubu?*! *The reality of your decision today is that your tribesmen may never be president again.*

*All your elders and leaders are subject of mockery but Igbos can bring an unknown entity, rebrand it, and sell to you as a saint*. *They tell you it's not about tribe but, historically they had never voted Yoruba candidates for presidency*.

*In 1979 elections, Chief Obafemi Awolowo recorded an abysmal 0.8% and 0.7% of total votes 🗳 cast in the then Imo and Enugu state*. *Was Awolowo not competent too or was he also too old for the job? Is Awolowo ticket a Muslim Muslim ticket?*🤔

*Google 1993 election results and see that they did not also vote for MKO Abiola*. *Abiola lost in Enugu, Abia, Imo, and River states*.

*For me, if you don't patronize me, I will not patronize you*. *I'm not a fool!!* *This is a federal election and not state election like Osun state where the candidates are Yoruba vs Yoruba*.

*For the fact that a candidate failed in a party does not AUTOMATICALLY mean that everyone in the party will underperform if given the opportunity*.

*The same Igbos misleading our people are part of the problem too with their Biafra agitation which they have cleverly suspended for.*

*They championed EndSars protest as directed by Nnamdi Kanu to destroy Lagos*. *They are always insulting and troubling this Buhari man and even things he did well, they will never give credit*.

*We should never forget in a hurry how they called Nigeria a Zoo and all of us living in it, baboons.*

*Is that how developed the South East is, or we Yorubas are already emotionally blackmailed to the point that we see nothing good about ourselves again?* 🤔

#ThinkYorubaFirst
just imagine tribe shit😒

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Peter Obi Loses To Bola Ahmed Tinubu What Will You Do? by SaintNegro77: 10:36am On Feb 24, 2023
See tears
Re: If Peter Obi Loses To Bola Ahmed Tinubu What Will You Do? by James39: 10:38am On Feb 24, 2023
Revolution
Re: If Peter Obi Loses To Bola Ahmed Tinubu What Will You Do? by Dialpad: 10:41am On Feb 24, 2023
Nothing will happen, obi and co will just wail and cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Peter Obi Loses To Bola Ahmed Tinubu What Will You Do? by efficiencie(m): 10:43am On Feb 24, 2023
James39:
Revolution

Revolution against who kwanu. Against the new government? Against those that voted for Bola Ahmed Tinubu? And how will you do the revolution? House to House killing or protest that will shut down all economic activity? Shed more light.

2 Likes

Re: If Peter Obi Loses To Bola Ahmed Tinubu What Will You Do? by FuckYourFather(f): 10:43am On Feb 24, 2023
The only way Peter obi will not win is if the masses were robbed of their choice, if Tilumbu massively rig this election, but with the presence of heavy military on ground and angry civilians desperate to defend their vote, that would be a Herculean task for tilumbu and his urchins.

#OBIDATTI2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Peter Obi Loses To Bola Ahmed Tinubu What Will You Do? by IgOga(m): 10:45am On Feb 24, 2023
Se Atiku nor dey the race ni....why is is always Obi vs Tinubu grin
Re: If Peter Obi Loses To Bola Ahmed Tinubu What Will You Do? by IgOga(m): 10:45am On Feb 24, 2023
James39:
Revolution

The soldiers are deployed already waiting for those who wan go heaven this month

1 Like

Re: If Peter Obi Loses To Bola Ahmed Tinubu What Will You Do? by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:49am On Feb 24, 2023
What if Tinubu lost to Obi, OP, what will you do
Re: If Peter Obi Loses To Bola Ahmed Tinubu What Will You Do? by efficiencie(m): 10:51am On Feb 24, 2023
Wiseandtrue:
What if Tinubu lost to Obi, OP, what will you do

Wetin consign me with who lose the elections...during and after the elections I will be chilling and watching you guys kill each other over the elections.

1 Like

Re: If Peter Obi Loses To Bola Ahmed Tinubu What Will You Do? by limeta(f): 10:51am On Feb 24, 2023
I will join iswap
Re: If Peter Obi Loses To Bola Ahmed Tinubu What Will You Do? by kingsways: 10:52am On Feb 24, 2023
efficiencie:

If the election results are announced and it turns out that Peter Obi loses the election, what will you do? How will you react?

How can light lose to darkness?
Re: If Peter Obi Loses To Bola Ahmed Tinubu What Will You Do? by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:53am On Feb 24, 2023
efficiencie:

Wetin consign me with who lose the elections...during and after the elections I will be chilling and watching you guys kill each other over the elections.
There you have your answer
Re: If Peter Obi Loses To Bola Ahmed Tinubu What Will You Do? by nwadiuko1(m): 10:55am On Feb 24, 2023
efficiencie:

life will continue....and I will pray he doesn't put us into further misery......

What would you do if obi wins?
Re: If Peter Obi Loses To Bola Ahmed Tinubu What Will You Do? by ObaOfYorubaLand: 10:55am On Feb 24, 2023
Yoruba's are begining to sound and look very silly to other Nigerians.

Why are Yoruba Muslims this insane and bitter about other Nigerians?

Was this was why Tinubu killed so many northerners in Lagos when he was the governor?

Was this also why Fashola deported some many Igbo's when he was governor of Lagos state?

Northerners or easterners who thinks that Tinubu will not deal with them if he ever becomes president are jokers.
Re: If Peter Obi Loses To Bola Ahmed Tinubu What Will You Do? by budaatum: 10:58am On Feb 24, 2023
budaatum:
If Peter Obi loses this election, I shall blame my Nigerian self for not campaigning enough so he wins and I shall start work immediately to ensure he wins the election in 2027.

By then, Nigerians would have suffered enough to beg Obi to be their President, so my work might not need to be so much.

1 Share

Re: If Peter Obi Loses To Bola Ahmed Tinubu What Will You Do? by Nobody: 11:00am On Feb 24, 2023
Tinubu can't win Obi. Too much wishful thinking
Re: If Peter Obi Loses To Bola Ahmed Tinubu What Will You Do? by Hopium: 11:02am On Feb 24, 2023
Here what they will do:

1. They will try and set Lagos on fire using protest as proxy; but Jagaban and Buhari are already ahead of them. The army are on standby to deal ruthless with them.

2. They will start media campaign tagging FIFA, UEFA, WEF, LA LIGA, etc about how some imaginary thieves stole their mandate

3. They will start gaslighting Nigerians on Twitter; telling them how they won't pity the when they're suffering for the next 4 years

4. Japa trend will pick momentum on twitter. Even those that can't afford to three square meal will start tweeting shit like "omo na to japa oooo"

5. After a few month, biafra or referendum will start

7. Ekpa will start gaining recognition

8. Obi will return back to his hole in Tulubu Lagos

9. LP will protest the result in court

10. LP will scatter. Obi will exit

11. They will murmur and complain for the next 4 years

12. They will hate Tulubu more than they hate Buhari

13. They desperately hunt for Asiwaju's gaffes in media appearances to console themselves

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Peter Obi Loses To Bola Ahmed Tinubu What Will You Do? by ORIAYO70(m): 11:04am On Feb 24, 2023
blabulu2000:

#ThinkYorubaFirst

Oba Lola Oodua a gbe wa...

It's unfortunate the Yorubas of this geeratioge are extremely senseless, I mean clueless and don't understand Nigeria Politics....all other regions play a politics of ethnocentrism, but Yoruba claiming sophisticated r fools and r victims of Political miscalculation...

See the list of the so-called Yoruba supporting Igbos..

1. Afenifere or Afenifebi according to late Odumakin.

2. Obasanjo that is anti Yoruba for aeon, because Yoruba voted Falae.

3. Afe Babalola.

4. And other disgruntled Yorubas

Tell us how many notable igbos r supporting Tinubu,

Is it that our people r not familiar with this congumen : Omo Eni O le sedi bebere ka fi ileke SIDI elomiran...
If we sink our own wait n see next 20yrs if Yoruba will near the political podium.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Peter Obi Loses To Bola Ahmed Tinubu What Will You Do? by Georgejeez: 11:06am On Feb 24, 2023
They revert back to the winning party , the Mother party PDP .
While the unfortunate ones dust their Biafran flags and banners then remember that Kanu Nnamdi still exists grin grin

1 Like

Re: If Peter Obi Loses To Bola Ahmed Tinubu What Will You Do? by budaatum: 11:12am On Feb 24, 2023
ORIAYO70:

Is it that our people r not familiar with this congumen : Omo Eni O le sedi bebere ka fi ileke SIDI elomiran...

Ti ọmọ ẹlòmíràn ba sedi bẹbẹrẹ daradara ju ọmọ ẹni lọ, ọlọgbọn a fi ilẹkẹ sí ìdí ọmọ ẹlòmíràn.

If the child of someone else does idi bẹbẹrẹ better than your child, a smart person will put the ilẹkẹ on another person's child's ass!

1 Share

Re: If Peter Obi Loses To Bola Ahmed Tinubu What Will You Do? by orisa37: 11:25am On Feb 24, 2023
WE THEN KNOW THAT GOD IS IN CONTROL.
Re: If Peter Obi Loses To Bola Ahmed Tinubu What Will You Do? by mycar: 11:28am On Feb 24, 2023
I will mop up US dollars and continue to live big as usual. have more reason not to reason any foolish urchin matter
Re: If Peter Obi Loses To Bola Ahmed Tinubu What Will You Do? by johnmartus(m): 11:32am On Feb 24, 2023
This should also interpret in Yoruba language because of those old people that has already been brainwashed.
blabulu2000:

#ThinkYorubaFirst
Re: If Peter Obi Loses To Bola Ahmed Tinubu What Will You Do? by clydecarson(m): 11:33am On Feb 24, 2023
blabulu2000:

#ThinkYorubaFirst

Some people woukd just wake up drink captain jack come here and pot jargoons
Re: If Peter Obi Loses To Bola Ahmed Tinubu What Will You Do? by clydecarson(m): 11:33am On Feb 24, 2023
blabulu2000:

#ThinkYorubaFirst

Some people would just wake up drink captain jack come here and post jargoons

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If Peter Obi Loses To Bola Ahmed Tinubu What Will You Do? by EmekaA125(m): 11:35am On Feb 24, 2023
blabulu2000:

#ThinkYorubaFirst
Tribal bigot. Grow up

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

LP And PDP Supporters Fight Dirty After Tinubu Wins / An Yoruba Man On Twitter Called Northern Sick Kids Cow. / BREAKING: ‘I Am Sorry, Please Forgive Me’, Shaibu Begs Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.