Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

TRANSCRIPT OF VOICE RECORDING OF HOW ATIKU, OKOWA AND TAMBUWAL PLAN TO RIG ELECT - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TRANSCRIPT OF VOICE RECORDING OF HOW ATIKU, OKOWA AND TAMBUWAL PLAN TO RIG ELECT (512 Views)

Transcript Of President Tinubu's Speech On The Current Economic Challenges / Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? / Shagari's Burial ‘Reunites’ Buhari And Tambuwal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TRANSCRIPT OF VOICE RECORDING OF HOW ATIKU, OKOWA AND TAMBUWAL PLAN TO RIG ELECT by ThatFairGuy1: 11:29am On Feb 24, 2023
TRANSCRIPT OF VOICE RECORDING OF HOW ATIKU, OKOWA AND TAMBUWAL PLAN TO RIG PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION

ATIKU: There will be need to bring in the INEC

OKOWA: There will be need to interface with INEC and not create suspicion

TAMBUWAL: For me to accept to go into this, let us strategize and discuss the arrangement and how it can be achieved.

ATIKU: Tambuwal, that's why we are meeting. Let us sit down and find any other technology that may be used to make sure we emerge. We have to look for a way to find loopholes.

OKOWA: We are going to provide for the INEC officials starting from the polling units through to the ward collation centers and I just hope that we are going to find a way to rig the elections. This is the best time.

ATIKU: It is not enough. First of all, you give money to the state INEC. There will be need to bring in the INEC and also make sure they don't use BVAS. We have seen what the use caused in Osun. Atiku Abubakar, I am with you on this one.

OKOWA: And you also supervise to make sure we use the central bank. We must find a way to get them out of power.

TAMBUWAL: It will be extremely difficult in a way. You see, it depends on certain fundamental indices. If Nigerians are having only two options clearly from two regions, then one of them will be.
The numbers will count in this case and we all know the voting strength of each bloc in this country.

OKOWA: It is obviously a major issue. We should look at the things that will bring us result. We must also look at the process that makes one of our best to be president.

TAMBUWAL: I don't like mistakes. I have won my elections 5 times consecutively. You all know that I have the support of my home base but it is not about me. It is about Atiku Abubakar and making him president.

OKOWA: We cannot act in disregard of normal rule. We must give INEC money to run their normal processes on their own. They must mobilize their people for the purpose of the election. That is going to make a stronger impact. Not the way we are going through.

ATIKU: What are those areas that will be difficult to win in the elections

OKOWA: The INEC officials need to take instructions from the PDP agents and there is no doubt about the process. They will be good enough that is not questionable.

TAMBUWAL: Are you sure that this time we can win the elections?

OKOWA: YES! It must be done in such a way that it is skewed towards the PDP.

TAMBUWAL: Even with BVAS?

OKOWA: Yes, it is just a question of trying.
Re: TRANSCRIPT OF VOICE RECORDING OF HOW ATIKU, OKOWA AND TAMBUWAL PLAN TO RIG ELECT by ThatFairGuy1: 11:31am On Feb 24, 2023
Who else has listened to the recording
Re: TRANSCRIPT OF VOICE RECORDING OF HOW ATIKU, OKOWA AND TAMBUWAL PLAN TO RIG ELECT by Ahmed0336(m): 11:54am On Feb 24, 2023
Where is the recording?
Re: TRANSCRIPT OF VOICE RECORDING OF HOW ATIKU, OKOWA AND TAMBUWAL PLAN TO RIG ELECT by ThatFairGuy1: 12:10pm On Feb 24, 2023
Nairaland doesn't allow direc upload of videos and I can't use my personal YouTube.

It hasn't been Posted already in another thread by someone
Ahmed0336:
Where is the recording?

(1) (Reply)

Peacepro Cautions OBJ And Opposition Parties Over Attempt To Scandalize INEC / Congratulate Kwankwaso & Obi For Returning Power To The South / Sanwo Vs Chinedu. The Battle For Atlantis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.