Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,321 members, 7,829,793 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Man Caught With Dynamites At A Politician's House In Rivers State (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Caught With Dynamites At A Politician's House In Rivers State (Video) (40908 Views)

INEC Office Attackers Use Bombs And Dynamites - IGP / Man Caught With Dagger Approaching Peter Obi At Oyo Rally - Bishop P.O Evang / Thugs Arrested At A Politician's D'Angelo Hotel In Uyo, Akwa Ibom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught With Dynamites At A Politician's House In Rivers State (Video) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 24, 2023
More drama to unfold.
Re: Man Caught With Dynamites At A Politician's House In Rivers State (Video) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 24, 2023
Ezeama400:
Its Is better to be a street hawker than to do a dirty job for politicians... Why didn't Wike send his own children or relatives to do the dirty work?

The era of DIRTY politics must end tomorrow..

Nigerians must get it right tomorrow with Peter Obi's victory..

When PDP and APC tell you about structure this is what they meant... STRUCTURE OF CRIMINALITY AND CULTISM MUST BE CRUSHED TOMORROW WITH OUR VOTERS CARDS

PDP and APC are evil...

Vote for Labour Party.. Our political space must be sanitised!!

The beginning of stupor
Re: Man Caught With Dynamites At A Politician's House In Rivers State (Video) by Jnkay: 2:48pm On Feb 24, 2023
Many guys on tweeter are APC guys trying to insult Pastors so that people will think they are Obidients. They go as far as changing their dp to labour party dp! We know they strategies. Is a game plan, they will tweet and others with the first three persons that replied the tweet will condemn Labour party so that the Yorubas will not like Obi.

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Dynamites At A Politician's House In Rivers State (Video) by Robinmido(m): 3:01pm On Feb 24, 2023
Ok you that knows wike please tell us about him😏
dustmalik:

You don't know Wike, that's why you are saying nonsense

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With Dynamites At A Politician's House In Rivers State (Video) by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 3:08pm On Feb 24, 2023
Nothing happened to that guy, it's just wine stain on his trousers. You can see how his relaxing.
Spits
Re: Man Caught With Dynamites At A Politician's House In Rivers State (Video) by Agonglo17: 3:18pm On Feb 24, 2023
Wike will go straight from government house to jail

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Dynamites At A Politician's House In Rivers State (Video) by Christistruth00: 3:22pm On Feb 24, 2023
Thanksful:
This idiot didn't know he was going to be caught and killed today. He went with confidence to bomb a house. He has left his family without a father.

Make una get sense if not. Nah wasting no time. You do anyhow you see anyhow.
H

https://mobile.twitter.com/VictorIsrael_/status/1629079320172920833

What killed him

He looks well enough to survive
Re: Man Caught With Dynamites At A Politician's House In Rivers State (Video) by Jostoman: 3:29pm On Feb 24, 2023
jlinkd78:
Wike went against his people by endorsing Tinubu
hummm?
Re: Man Caught With Dynamites At A Politician's House In Rivers State (Video) by Class01: 3:35pm On Feb 24, 2023
Jflex07:
He later died as he lost a lot a blood. I am pdp in Rivers state but I will not be party to wike and his useless boys because of one mans selfish interest. It is remaining that small boy on Twitter Topboychris.

So who are you voting for.
And what re the chances of Atiku winning Rivers ?
Re: Man Caught With Dynamites At A Politician's House In Rivers State (Video) by Jflex07(m): 3:45pm On Feb 24, 2023
Class01:

So who are you voting for.
And what re the chances of Atiku winning Rivers ?
I will be voting for peter Obi. Honestly, Atikus chances are slim here in Rivers State,with the support of Wike,Asiwaju is likely to come a distant second.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With Dynamites At A Politician's House In Rivers State (Video) by yemiisaac18: 3:48pm On Feb 24, 2023
After seeing the forum, I respect OBidients
Justdare37: OBidients have built their own forum...That makes sense. I believe the forum will serve all Nigerians..B4 and after PO wins

Re: Man Caught With Dynamites At A Politician's House In Rivers State (Video) by JwonDblaq45: 3:52pm On Feb 24, 2023
NL is so biased towards APC and PDP...Great move from OBidients
darealbabe98: OBidient are truly fixing everything...nice move to have another top forum in Nigeria

Re: Man Caught With Dynamites At A Politician's House In Rivers State (Video) by meobizy(f): 3:53pm On Feb 24, 2023
Mumu people. Everybody has a price. I wonder how much his was. One cannot separate violence from African politics. If anything, 2015’s election went smoothly because citizens used mass frustration to vote out the ruling party at the time.
Re: Man Caught With Dynamites At A Politician's House In Rivers State (Video) by mechanics(m): 4:06pm On Feb 24, 2023
Security agencies should beam their searchlight in Rivers State.
Re: Man Caught With Dynamites At A Politician's House In Rivers State (Video) by diggindeep: 4:11pm On Feb 24, 2023
One of Wike's 50,000 personal assistant don collect .
Re: Man Caught With Dynamites At A Politician's House In Rivers State (Video) by Orinechi: 4:29pm On Feb 24, 2023
Where is the dynamite?
Re: Man Caught With Dynamites At A Politician's House In Rivers State (Video) by stuffs2002: 5:03pm On Feb 24, 2023
Felabrity:
Again, immunity or no immunity arrest Wike now before it's too late

They will do worse tomorrow

I am sure his children are not even in Nigeria, but he is sending people children to go and cause havoc

Ever since Wike has refused to support the Pandora criminal, IPOB propaganda mob has gone to work attacking Wike in all fronts
Re: Man Caught With Dynamites At A Politician's House In Rivers State (Video) by stuffs2002: 5:05pm On Feb 24, 2023
Orinechi:
Where is the dynamite?

I thought I was the only one that didn't see any dynamite.

The headless nzogbu nzogbu mob is already working assiduously attacking Wike just because he refused to support the Pandora criminal.
Re: Man Caught With Dynamites At A Politician's House In Rivers State (Video) by Fuckyoumod: 5:12pm On Feb 24, 2023
tsephanyah:
I think amaechi have cursed wike with some powerful juju... How else will someone destroy his political career just like this
you are very stupid for mentioning Hon. Amaechi's name and roping him in this kind of nonsense politics.
Re: Man Caught With Dynamites At A Politician's House In Rivers State (Video) by chrixtoimoh: 5:18pm On Feb 24, 2023
Goat better pass this one, why can't he ask whoever that sent him to use his own children. Lesson to the remaining fools.
Re: Man Caught With Dynamites At A Politician's House In Rivers State (Video) by enomakos(m): 5:22pm On Feb 24, 2023
I hear he had died
Re: Man Caught With Dynamites At A Politician's House In Rivers State (Video) by Wainey: 5:44pm On Feb 24, 2023
Jflex07:
I will be voting for peter Obi. Honestly, Atikus chances are slim here in Rivers State,with the support of Wike,Asiwaju is likely to come a distant second.
You have no idea what you are saying.
If you want to understand Rivers politics, go to the villages and ask questions, na them carry politics for head, most of the urban areas are more concerned with their works and jobs than they are in politics and you will not learn the Dynamics of the state politics from them.

Atiku chances is still very high here, himself or Obi will win Rivers while Tinubu at best will only see 25%, this is me being generous, if you had attended the Tinubu campaign in Rivers, then you will know he doesn't have supporters as most people left the stadium after TonyeCole collected the flag which was mostly the reason why most of us came to the rally, they didn't even care to listen to what Tinubu has to say and left in crowds.

Cc class01.

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Dynamites At A Politician's House In Rivers State (Video) by gbishman: 6:02pm On Feb 24, 2023
The first think Wike will do is to deny the idiot.
Re: Man Caught With Dynamites At A Politician's House In Rivers State (Video) by OmoFiditi: 6:05pm On Feb 24, 2023
Make Una kill am throway. No hand am over to any police o.

Wike should have sent his son to do the job. Abi that one no get hand and leg?

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Dynamites At A Politician's House In Rivers State (Video) by Class01: 6:08pm On Feb 24, 2023
Wainey:
You have no idea what you are saying.
If you want to understand Rivers politics, go to the villages and ask questions, na them carry politics for head, most of the urban areas are more concerned with their works and jobs than they are in politics and you will not learn the Dynamics of the state politics from them.

Atiku chances is still very high here, himself or Obi will win Rivers while Tinubu at best will only see 25%, this is me being generous, if you had attended the Tinubu campaign in Rivers, then you will know he doesn't have supporters as most people left the stadium after TonyeCole collected the flag which was mostly the reason why most of us came to the rally, they didn't even care to listen to what Tinubu has to say and left in crowds.

Cc class01.

Ok let's watch and see what happens. Tomorrow is already here.
Re: Man Caught With Dynamites At A Politician's House In Rivers State (Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 6:11pm On Feb 24, 2023
Where's the dynamite🙄🙄
Re: Man Caught With Dynamites At A Politician's House In Rivers State (Video) by Billygee2u: 6:16pm On Feb 24, 2023
Ezeama400:
Its Is better to be a street hawker than to do a dirty job for politicians... Why didn't Wike send his own children or relatives to do the dirty work?

The era of DIRTY politics must end tomorrow..

Nigerians must get it right tomorrow with Peter Obi's victory..

When PDP and APC tell you about structure this is what they meant... STRUCTURE OF CRIMINALITY AND CULTISM MUST BE CRUSHED TOMORROW WITH OUR VOTERS CARDS

PDP and APC are evil...

Vote for Labour Party.. Our political space must be sanitised!!
Re: Man Caught With Dynamites At A Politician's House In Rivers State (Video) by Holysucker(m): 6:25pm On Feb 24, 2023
nony43:
How many more hours to go? If una no like my comment I go vote for BAT. Lool.

I don like your comment abeg no vote for BAT...na beg i dey beg you bro...vote our eligible choice peter obi..thankio

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eze Chikamnayo: Facebook Post Haunt Abia TC Chairman Nominee During Screening / TSA: Court Orders Seizure Of $793.2m Hidden In Banks (Names of banks) / Ben Bruce Sees No Point Why Gov Shettima Should Join PMB To Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.