Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Man Caught With Dynamites At A Politician's House In Rivers State (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Caught With Dynamites At A Politician's House In Rivers State (Video) (40883 Views)

INEC Office Attackers Use Bombs And Dynamites - IGP / Man Caught With Dagger Approaching Peter Obi At Oyo Rally - Bishop P.O Evang / Thugs Arrested At A Politician's D'Angelo Hotel In Uyo, Akwa Ibom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught With Dynamites At A Politician's House In Rivers State (Video) by chaloskyx: 6:50pm On Feb 24, 2023
Security agencies should make sure he tells us his sponsors then they can do with him as they please

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With Dynamites At A Politician's House In Rivers State (Video) by nony43(m): 6:52pm On Feb 24, 2023
Holysucker:

I don like your comment abeg no vote for BAT...na beg i dey beg you bro...vote our eligible choice peter obi..thankio

Haha. I am Obidient bro.
Re: Man Caught With Dynamites At A Politician's House In Rivers State (Video) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 24, 2023
Christistruth00:

What killed him

He looks well enough to survive

He seem to be loosing blood and no one wants to help. E b like them cut his vain

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With Dynamites At A Politician's House In Rivers State (Video) by Christistruth00: 8:23pm On Feb 24, 2023
Thanksful:

He seem to be loosing blood and no one wants to help. E b like them cut his vain

They cannot be that wicked

Aren't they supposed to hand him to the Police
Re: Man Caught With Dynamites At A Politician's House In Rivers State (Video) by magictonic(m): 8:42pm On Feb 24, 2023
This guy even has Masters Degree o
Re: Man Caught With Dynamites At A Politician's House In Rivers State (Video) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 24, 2023
Christistruth00:

They cannot be that wicked

Aren't they supposed to hand him to the Police

Person wey came to kill them no be wickedness carry am go to bomb their house. No go that side ooh
Re: Man Caught With Dynamites At A Politician's House In Rivers State (Video) by Melagros(m): 10:05pm On Feb 24, 2023
Ezeama400:

Wike is going down ... last Kick of a dying horse

Fayose would be more relevant than Wike after the election
Abeg tell am again and shout it loud

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With Dynamites At A Politician's House In Rivers State (Video) by peace80037: 10:24pm On Feb 24, 2023
MmMm...
Re: Man Caught With Dynamites At A Politician's House In Rivers State (Video) by ernestnyong: 10:29pm On Feb 24, 2023
I kept telling people do not give yourseif to be use by any so call politician,that happend to be your last day mumu,
Re: Man Caught With Dynamites At A Politician's House In Rivers State (Video) by judatech: 1:27am On Feb 25, 2023
Latidoh1:
I can get you any quantity of diesel you need
Location?
Trucking?
Pure or lacasera?
Re: Man Caught With Dynamites At A Politician's House In Rivers State (Video) by christistruth01: 4:27am On Feb 25, 2023
Thanksful:

Person wey came to kill them no be wickedness carry am go to bomb their house. No go that side ooh

Nigeria still has laws and jungle justice is not part of it
Re: Man Caught With Dynamites At A Politician's House In Rivers State (Video) by AdakaBoro8(m): 8:26am On Feb 25, 2023
mrksquare:

I heard the Ijaw fool has been gone to meet his ancestors.

This is the CCTV footage of the whole thing.

https://www.nairaland.com/7583723/cctv-footage-associate-gov.wike-throwing
what about the majority of igbo fools that has been sent to join their ancestors in the yeast
Re: Man Caught With Dynamites At A Politician's House In Rivers State (Video) by mrksquare: 9:39am On Feb 25, 2023
AdakaBoro8:
what about the majority of igbo fools that has been sent to join their ancestors in the yeast

Anybody that chooses to be zombie to lend himself to destruction, I have no pity for them when they are neutralized.

Since 1999, is my Ijaw brothers that have been paying the price in Rivers state for other ethnic groups in politics. The same Wike who said thunder should fire the Ijaw race, is the same Ijaw people that he is using to do his dirty jobs of bombing his opponents houses.

Whereas when he employed in our state university he gave priority attention to his Ikwerre brethren to the exclusion of other ethnic groups in Rivers state.
Re: Man Caught With Dynamites At A Politician's House In Rivers State (Video) by Latidoh1: 8:32am On Feb 26, 2023
judatech:

Location?
Trucking?
Pure or lacasera?
Location? Lagos
Trucking? Yes
Pure or LaCasera? Pure
Re: Man Caught With Dynamites At A Politician's House In Rivers State (Video) by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 11:35am On Feb 27, 2023
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Make una use KALA take BLAST BLAST em BLOKOS and left leg drop 4 GROUND b4 people go begin ask waiting!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Welcome back man I been hear say those ashawo give you infections plenty na make you go offline

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Comrade Buses: Named After Adams Oshiomhole In Edo (PHOTOS) / Victor Umeh Caught On Camera Mocking Soludo During APGA Anambra Primary Election / Nigerian Troops Storm Sambisa Forest, Hunt For Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.