Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Audio Of Him Planning To Rig 2023 election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Audio Of Him Planning To Rig 2023 election (35477 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Lecturers In 'Sex For Marks' Scandal / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ademola Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal / Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Audio Of Him Planning To Rig 2023 election by Samueltemi337(m): 2:59pm On Feb 24, 2023
GambaOsaka:

You are just foolish and stupid at the same time.
Politics is not a do or die affair especially for the masses like you, but you carry it on your head like alabaru and you’re behaving like a online.
I don’t need to guess your Party inclinations, supporters of a particular party behaves like this all the time.
Politics is a do or die affair
and if you still vote tinubu or Atiku tomorrow you will die on the spot in your polling unit

mark this
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Audio Of Him Planning To Rig 2023 election by Jostoman: 2:59pm On Feb 24, 2023
CilicMarin:
See defense? grin grin Atiku has been caught red-handed...
Atiku is 100% better than your lagos landlord. Atiku has never send any thugs against his opposition members.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Audio Of Him Planning To Rig 2023 election by Raheeqilmaktoom: 3:01pm On Feb 24, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
When he loses like Donald Trump, this will be investigated and if he is culpable, he will be prosecuted with this evidence used in court against him like Trump.

Right now, INEC should remain vigilant and super efficient. We are all praying for you guys at INEC,you Patriots are our heroes and heroines.

As a disciple of Asiwaju Tinubu, I have stopped the campaigns in respect to the campaign rules. We will mobilize our massive voting strength for Asiwaju Tinubu tomorrow to deliver an unprecedented landslide victory for Asiwaju and all APC NA candidates.

May God bless Nigeria.
check my signature for free stuffs!

This can never serve as an evidence for any objective person. Even videos can be faked talk less of audio. The world of deep fakes and the scourge it is wreaking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Audio Of Him Planning To Rig 2023 election by IAMJojo(m): 3:01pm On Feb 24, 2023
udeh3:

A tech company did the audio analysis, it wasn't dotted. It's real
na so,tech company official

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Audio Of Him Planning To Rig 2023 election by 0monnak0da: 3:01pm On Feb 24, 2023
HardMirror:
so we should commit a crime to prove what? Lol. Daft people everywhere.
It is not a crime if used for illustrative purposes or to prevent a crime
Is Photoshop a crime?
Not of itself
So that Is a silly argument
As long as there is no deception or conspiracy and the appropriate disclaimer is published what is the crime?
Is is a crime to wear army uniform in theatre or movie production?
Try another one
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Audio Of Him Planning To Rig 2023 election by chatinent: 3:01pm On Feb 24, 2023
0monnak0da:

Well we would like to see that "staging ". replicated using a combination of Obi and Tinubu 's voices

Could be done with Artificial Intelligence or using sb who mimics or has similar voices.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Audio Of Him Planning To Rig 2023 election by Jostoman: 3:01pm On Feb 24, 2023
Make atiku just leave them with their propaganda and remain focus for tommorrows election.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Audio Of Him Planning To Rig 2023 election by Buksaylor: 3:02pm On Feb 24, 2023
ECASH120:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/election-atiku-dismisses-viral-audio-alleging-rig-plot-as-utter-rubbish/%3famp

This is utter rubbish..computer manipulations.The formulators had to resort to start mentioning name to try to confuse us to make it look like it's the people being mentioned are talking.I three people are discussing,they know each other and who might be talking each time....and don't mention names at random.

Sell it somewhere...urchins no dey think well before doing anything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Audio Of Him Planning To Rig 2023 election by 0monnak0da: 3:03pm On Feb 24, 2023
chatinent:

Could be done with Artificial Intelligence or using sb who mimics or has similar voices.
Could?
Do it nah
Is it with mouth?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Audio Of Him Planning To Rig 2023 election by Samueltemi337(m): 3:03pm On Feb 24, 2023
GambaOsaka:

Ode
E be like say you wan do self- inflicted 24- hours nonstop frog jump alone in your shanty rat- infested bed-bug ridden face me I face you .
If you like your life better don't vote tinubu or Atiku tomorrow

I have said my own
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Audio Of Him Planning To Rig 2023 election by ndidibabe(f): 3:06pm On Feb 24, 2023
Buksaylor:

This is utter rubbish..computer manipulations.The formulators had to resort to start mentioning name to try to confuse us to make it look like it's the people being mentioned are talking.I three people are discussing,they know each other and who might be talking each time....and don't mention names at random.

Sell it somewhere...urchins no dey think well before doing anything.
I concur. The sudden high pitch in Okowa's voice is also a flag.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Audio Of Him Planning To Rig 2023 election by Isobug: 3:07pm On Feb 24, 2023
warizi:

Then ask yourself, if you were in their shoe, will you start discussing such sensitive matters on phone when you meet almost everyday?
It wasn't even conversational if you listen to it very carefully. It was a joined voices.
In as much as I don't want Atiku to win, I believe 100% It was a doctored Audios of their various conversation some time ago.
Urchins are now masturbating on it because their minds are fashioned one place, if we tell them they don't know anything, they would claiming rubbish. Its a lab audio

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Audio Of Him Planning To Rig 2023 election by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 24, 2023
Iagos:

Because of this shiiit i subscribed to (play.ht) one of the best AI for one month to try.
Even after uploading about 2 hours audio sample of a voice, It cannot mimick the voice with such accuracy.
That voice is as real as reality.
Edit:. I analyzed it with deepware.(https://scanner.deepware.ai/) It's fake.
I've seen other AI that can come voices with up to 99 percent accuracy
Oga you talk a lot but know absolute nothing. The voices were staged. Period, even a child should know this.
And you know nothing about Ai. It seems you don’t even know the caliber of people that visit this site
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Audio Of Him Planning To Rig 2023 election by Iagos: 3:10pm On Feb 24, 2023
MyFlair:

Oga you talk a lot but know absolute nothing. The voices were staged. Period, even a child should know this.
And you know nothing about Ai. It seems you don’t even know the caliber of people that visit this site

I know you nah. You're Elon musk
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Audio Of Him Planning To Rig 2023 election by Enemyofpeace: 3:11pm On Feb 24, 2023
My Okene sisters don come again, they said this Saturday is erection day🙆
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Audio Of Him Planning To Rig 2023 election by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 24, 2023
Iagos:

I know you nah. You're Elon musk
Suckling keep shot, and stop disgracing Nigerians, we have foreigners who visit here
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Audio Of Him Planning To Rig 2023 election by zinaunreal(m): 3:13pm On Feb 24, 2023
IamNat:
This guy think say everybody na mumu like their fellow IPOB people? They didn't even know that they have been bugged for a long time and their secret don leak. Expect more audios like this for confirmation.

No AI could be this perfect without having to train it with very large data, especially considering it's an African voice with Hausa intonation.

If this were to be BAT, hell would have been let loose already.

Another mumu english speaker . Low brain data

You just spew nonsense and your fellow mumu like am and you think you made a statement. grin I sorry for your children that will recieve your useless genes
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Audio Of Him Planning To Rig 2023 election by Iagos: 3:14pm On Feb 24, 2023
MyFlair:

Suckling keep shot, and stop disgracing Nigerians, we have foreigners who visit here
Ohhh! Sorry, you're Albert Einstein
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Audio Of Him Planning To Rig 2023 election by IamNat: 3:15pm On Feb 24, 2023
zinaunreal:

Another mumu english speaker . Low brain data

grin grin grin grin
So sorry for your lack of knowledge that is needed to understand the above. Try and finish your secondary school and then you can further. Half education is really bad.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Audio Of Him Planning To Rig 2023 election by 0monnak0da: 3:16pm On Feb 24, 2023
chatinent:

Would that argument be accepted for Tinubu?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Audio Of Him Planning To Rig 2023 election by kingsleefolli(m): 3:16pm On Feb 24, 2023
This election is like Hollywood movies I swear.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Audio Of Him Planning To Rig 2023 election by yusufu16: 3:17pm On Feb 24, 2023
This is clearly doctored. Listen attentively, you would know it’s doctored
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Audio Of Him Planning To Rig 2023 election by IAMJojo(m): 3:19pm On Feb 24, 2023
0monnak0da:
Why is he reacting to this one
Why not the other one from that Achimugu guy
did u watch the video cos if u did u would understand and know why he didnt react to that arrest
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Audio Of Him Planning To Rig 2023 election by NoToTerrorists: 3:23pm On Feb 24, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
When he loses like Donald Trump, this will be investigated and if he is culpable, he will be prosecuted with this evidence used in court against him like Trump.

Right now, INEC should remain vigilant and super efficient. We are all praying for you guys at INEC,you Patriots are our heroes and heroines.

As a disciple of Asiwaju Tinubu, I have stopped the campaigns in respect to the campaign rules. We will mobilize our massive voting strength for Asiwaju Tinubu tomorrow to deliver an unprecedented landslide victory for Asiwaju and all APC NA candidates.

May God bless Nigeria.
by this time next week, I’m sure you will be part of those shouting for Yoruba Nation.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Audio Of Him Planning To Rig 2023 election by tianshie(m): 3:28pm On Feb 24, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

May God bless Nigeria.

Hop in the chatham house and peep
Tinubu ramblin like he's a toddler
He sayin balablu bluhu
we sayin grampa who's forcin ya?
Peter's a full force avalanche
burying Tinubu in a blast of his intellect
buckle up fool, obi's a shoo in
You in? 'bidatti bout to slam 'em on the ceiling
get in. The iragbiji clown's on his last legs
Kick him while he's down let him feel what a Nike is
un.d.ress take off your pampers
piss off you're bonkers, we aint tryna vote for no tata
haba, you ain't the frontrunner lamba
you ain't no lion, Bourdillon llama
you best retreat, obidients guarding the ballot box
tell your area boys to beat it, we come from Alcatraz.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Audio Of Him Planning To Rig 2023 election by seguno2: 3:29pm On Feb 24, 2023
ObiDatti85:
ObiDatti23

ObiDaft23 losers.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Audio Of Him Planning To Rig 2023 election by seguno2: 3:31pm On Feb 24, 2023
Iagos:
Chaiiii which AI can do such with 100 percent accuracy? It even captured stuttering and specific speech patterns of the individual.

Why don’t you find out how much AI can do today before you say anything on the matter?

There is a case of Fela’s voice being used to make an advert
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Audio Of Him Planning To Rig 2023 election by seguno2: 3:32pm On Feb 24, 2023
Ajehkpako4naija:
It's obvious because the security caught one of your boys with dollars in River State. Atiku will remain a serial loser. Barawos

One of his boys? Or wailing Wike’s boys
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Audio Of Him Planning To Rig 2023 election by Mike008(m): 3:32pm On Feb 24, 2023
We have a God-given leader in Peter Obi. Anyone who attempts to scuttle this plan is trying God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Remains Of Soldiers Killed In Okuoma Arrive In Abuja For Burial (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Calls For Calm In The South-East (Video, Photo) / Chief Fredrick Nwajagu Vows To Invite IPOB To Lagos For Protection (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.