Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,060 members, 7,814,648 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Viral Audio Of Atiku, Tambuwal & Okowa Is Doctored - The Cable - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Viral Audio Of Atiku, Tambuwal & Okowa Is Doctored - The Cable (15045 Views)

PDP Zoning Battle Escalates: Wike, Emmanuel, Anyim Confront Atiku, Tambuwal / Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians / 2019 Election: Presidency Reacts To Alleged Viral Audio Of Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Viral Audio Of Atiku, Tambuwal & Okowa Is Doctored - The Cable by socialmediaman: 3:41pm On Feb 24, 2023
We know what APC can do. No surprises

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Viral Audio Of Atiku, Tambuwal & Okowa Is Doctored - The Cable by rayvelez(m): 3:41pm On Feb 24, 2023
Only APC can try this shiit....
NO PROPAGANDA NEWS ON OUR INCOMING PRESIDENT #PO

1 Like

Re: Viral Audio Of Atiku, Tambuwal & Okowa Is Doctored - The Cable by Obaofaba: 3:41pm On Feb 24, 2023
Then it's true, this rebuttals is too much.

2 Likes

Re: Viral Audio Of Atiku, Tambuwal & Okowa Is Doctored - The Cable by iscom(m): 3:43pm On Feb 24, 2023
I know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Viral Audio Of Atiku, Tambuwal & Okowa Is Doctored - The Cable by ImperialYoruba: 3:43pm On Feb 24, 2023
Kwanza:

Checks by TheCable have found the recording to be deepfake.

What sequencing method did they use, and what spectrum did they sample to reach this conclusion?

2 Likes

Re: Viral Audio Of Atiku, Tambuwal & Okowa Is Doctored - The Cable by EdiskyHarry: 3:44pm On Feb 24, 2023
We know what APC can do.
No reasonable Human being with a working brain will support APC unless you have special places you buy your stuffs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Viral Audio Of Atiku, Tambuwal & Okowa Is Doctored - The Cable by OKEMKPI: 3:44pm On Feb 24, 2023
Kwanza:

Kindly attach link,don't just quote
Re: Viral Audio Of Atiku, Tambuwal & Okowa Is Doctored - The Cable by FireUpNow(m): 3:44pm On Feb 24, 2023
We know it's propaganda by that man who is hell bent to be president, his team can do anything to discredit other candidates for him to fulfill his Emilokan ambition

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Viral Audio Of Atiku, Tambuwal & Okowa Is Doctored - The Cable by OKEMKPI: 3:44pm On Feb 24, 2023
[quote author=Kwanza post=121193434]

Kindly attach link,don't just quote
Re: Viral Audio Of Atiku, Tambuwal & Okowa Is Doctored - The Cable by somehow: 3:44pm On Feb 24, 2023
Is the $500,000 issue also fake?

Damage control..

1 Like

Re: Viral Audio Of Atiku, Tambuwal & Okowa Is Doctored - The Cable by alexsialobi: 3:45pm On Feb 24, 2023
Are you sure
Re: Viral Audio Of Atiku, Tambuwal & Okowa Is Doctored - The Cable by seguno2: 3:45pm On Feb 24, 2023
Jostoman:
Lagos Landlord poeple want to finish Atiku with fake news and propaganda, this is what they know how to do best

Was that not how ThiefNuibu smuggled Buhari into Aso Rock in 2015, four years after calling him expired leadership
Re: Viral Audio Of Atiku, Tambuwal & Okowa Is Doctored - The Cable by soil4soil(m): 3:47pm On Feb 24, 2023
ALCOHOLKILLS:
You de mind tulupoo urchins, fighting like mad man like their shaky shaky druggie master instructed to do

What of if it's Obi supporters that did it.

1 Like

Re: Viral Audio Of Atiku, Tambuwal & Okowa Is Doctored - The Cable by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 3:52pm On Feb 24, 2023
soil4soil:

What of if it's Obi supporters that did it.

Na tulupoo urchins have been fighting every party not supporting them you hardly see LP and PDP dish out propaganda against each other
Re: Viral Audio Of Atiku, Tambuwal & Okowa Is Doctored - The Cable by descoay(m): 3:55pm On Feb 24, 2023
So the video is doctored. How about the video of Honourable Chinyere that was caught with $500,000 is also doctored. Honourable Chinyere confessed that he was sent by Atiku with $500,000 to rig Rivers state election. This corroborates the fact that the video is real.

2 Likes

Re: Viral Audio Of Atiku, Tambuwal & Okowa Is Doctored - The Cable by 36STATES: 3:59pm On Feb 24, 2023
The way one of the guys was repeating Atiku's name in fool shows he wants listeners to know it was Atiku speaking. For that I rate the whole thing fake, because that is not how you speak to people in a normal conversation.
Re: Viral Audio Of Atiku, Tambuwal & Okowa Is Doctored - The Cable by egunna(m): 4:01pm On Feb 24, 2023
Frayoworld:
This afternoon I was asking one my customers who z actually from Kastina who he be voting for in the presidential election tomorrow n he said fitter Obi (Peter Obi). I asked him y? And he said that both Atiku, Tinubu n Buhari are dsame. He went ahead to tell me how terrorist killed his family n loved ones numbering over one hundred person's in one day. I was eager to hear wat d government did concerning d ugly incident knowing fully well dat our President z from dat part of the country n young man tearfully said nothing was done. Dat Buhari and d governor did as if nothing happened. He sounded so angrily, l felt d emotion in his voice n body language. I managed to control my tears.
My advice z u dat want to vote for dat candidate of ur choice, z to think twice. Dat person (s) you want to vote for z he or she directly or indirectly involved in what d masses av been going through in this past 8yrs? Den consider how ur decision tomorrow at d polling unit will/may affect the future!!!
VOTE, NO VIOLENCE.
GOD BLESS YOU.
dey play

1 Like

Re: Viral Audio Of Atiku, Tambuwal & Okowa Is Doctored - The Cable by 0monnak0da: 4:04pm On Feb 24, 2023
Too hasty,too convenient

The Cable are not experts on determining whether it is fake
It might be

but it is not their place to make that judgment
The haste suggests bias and lack of objectivity
The correct thing is to get independent expert analysis not
Running on so called open source software

Who owns the Cable?

1 Like

Re: Viral Audio Of Atiku, Tambuwal & Okowa Is Doctored - The Cable by warizi: 4:07pm On Feb 24, 2023
My question has been, why must they discuss such sensitive matter on phone when they are always together campaigning round the country. When they can easily go to Dubai as usual. Are they so daft? If you believe that audio, there is nothing you can't believe. I am not their fan, but it makes no sense.

1 Like

Re: Viral Audio Of Atiku, Tambuwal & Okowa Is Doctored - The Cable by Curious345: 4:07pm On Feb 24, 2023
Ahmed Escobar and his drowning hoarde of urchins will stop at nothing ..
.they are all TERRORISTS
Re: Viral Audio Of Atiku, Tambuwal & Okowa Is Doctored - The Cable by Abujabizguy: 4:07pm On Feb 24, 2023
Incase you missed the Audio

Watch/Listen here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nk8JwXvL76U

1 Like

Re: Viral Audio Of Atiku, Tambuwal & Okowa Is Doctored - The Cable by homosapien(m): 4:13pm On Feb 24, 2023
Frayoworld:
This afternoon I was asking one my customers who z actually from Kastina who he be voting for in the presidential election tomorrow n he said fitter Obi (Peter Obi). I asked him y? And he said that both Atiku, Tinubu n Buhari are dsame. He went ahead to tell me how terrorist killed his family n loved ones numbering over one hundred person's in one day. I was eager to hear wat d government did concerning d ugly incident knowing fully well dat our President z from dat part of the country n young man tearfully said nothing was done. Dat Buhari and d governor did as if nothing happened. He sounded so angrily, l felt d emotion in his voice n body language. I managed to control my tears.
My advice z u dat want to vote for dat candidate of ur choice, z to think twice. Dat person (s) you want to vote for z he or she directly or indirectly involved in what d masses av been going through in this past 8yrs? Den consider how ur decision tomorrow at d polling unit will/may affect the future!!!
VOTE, NO VIOLENCE.
GOD BLESS YOU.

Ok
Re: Viral Audio Of Atiku, Tambuwal & Okowa Is Doctored - The Cable by 0monnak0da: 4:17pm On Feb 24, 2023
warizi:
My question has been, why must they discuss such sensitive matter on phone when they are always together campaigning round the country. When they can easily go to Dubai as usual. Are they so daft? If you believe that audio, there is nothing you can't believe. I am not their fan, but it makes no sense.

How do You know it was on phone?

1 Like

Re: Viral Audio Of Atiku, Tambuwal & Okowa Is Doctored - The Cable by press9jatv: 4:19pm On Feb 24, 2023
Atiku Abubakar wins February 25th presidential poll
Re: Viral Audio Of Atiku, Tambuwal & Okowa Is Doctored - The Cable by arsenal33: 4:21pm On Feb 24, 2023
Why didn't they respond to his earlier tape talking about how they diverted money when he was VP. Fake too?
Re: Viral Audio Of Atiku, Tambuwal & Okowa Is Doctored - The Cable by best9265: 4:27pm On Feb 24, 2023
The audio is real, clearly Waziri and his cohorts have already lost it. Come what may their plans will keep failing a Nigeria void of all these corrupt ancestors is possible

2 Likes

Re: Viral Audio Of Atiku, Tambuwal & Okowa Is Doctored - The Cable by Frayoworld(m): 4:49pm On Feb 24, 2023
egunna:
dey play

Am being honest here sir
Re: Viral Audio Of Atiku, Tambuwal & Okowa Is Doctored - The Cable by Azumagcc(m): 4:59pm On Feb 24, 2023
WibusJaga:

Yes mentioning names in the audio sounded out of place,
But the best way to convince Nigerians that AI technology produced perfect voice matches of Atiku, Okowa & Tambuwal would be to also produce a similar perfect audio match of say Tinubu & Obi discussing.

Else, most Nigerians out there will remain convinced that the audio conversation was not faked. cool

You are correct 💯. The audio is real.

2 Likes

Re: Viral Audio Of Atiku, Tambuwal & Okowa Is Doctored - The Cable by Lance07(m): 5:37pm On Feb 24, 2023
Damage control just got failed.....some said it is AI. Make una tell us another story.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Audio Of Atiku, Okowa, Tambuwal Planning To Rig Election Is Fake - CDD Factcheck / Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or / Bode George Picks Nomination Form To Contest For PDP National Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.