Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,953 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Atiku Given Assignment To Fix Nigeria Within Four Years – Primate Ayodele - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Given Assignment To Fix Nigeria Within Four Years – Primate Ayodele (37818 Views)

PDP, LP In Coma, They Will Die In Three Years – Primate Ayodele / We Can Power 774 LGAs In Nigeria Within 24 Months – Prof. Emenike Ejiogu / Saraki Will Rule Nigeria For 4 Years – Primate Elijah Ayodele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Given Assignment To Fix Nigeria Within Four Years – Primate Ayodele by AssCraver: 8:25pm On Feb 24, 2023
tsephanyah:
grin severe pain for urchins and their sponsored LP party

Urchins and obi_idiots we know y'all preparing riots... If y'all touch any Hausa Fulani Atiku presidency will be worse than Buhari in term of nepotism

Comments of a fool
Re: Atiku Given Assignment To Fix Nigeria Within Four Years – Primate Ayodele by Dmano: 8:26pm On Feb 24, 2023
Whether he saw it or not, he could see that Atiku is winning, west and East have already divided their vote, how can you meet up with Atiku in the north

1 Like

Re: Atiku Given Assignment To Fix Nigeria Within Four Years – Primate Ayodele by tsephanyah(f): 8:26pm On Feb 24, 2023
AssCraver:

Comments of a fool
better than your lowlife deadbeat alcoholic non existent spam donor
Re: Atiku Given Assignment To Fix Nigeria Within Four Years – Primate Ayodele by Dmano: 8:28pm On Feb 24, 2023
Whether he saw it or not, he could see that Atiku is winning, west and East have already divided their vote, how can you meet up with Atiku in the north. Forget Nnpp they are not going to get any significant vote in the north
Re: Atiku Given Assignment To Fix Nigeria Within Four Years – Primate Ayodele by Balaking: 8:29pm On Feb 24, 2023
kiss
CoronaVirusRelo:
Ayodele is becoming a nuisance with his prophecies

How can you put Atiku and God in same sentence?

Ayodele should seek forgiveness
Re: Atiku Given Assignment To Fix Nigeria Within Four Years – Primate Ayodele by AssCraver: 8:31pm On Feb 24, 2023
tsephanyah:
better than your lowlife deadbeat alcoholic non existent spam donor

I know u typed all those with hot tears 😂

You’re a fool and there’s nothing u can do about it u mangy dog

Cry me a river!! 😭 😭

Re: Atiku Given Assignment To Fix Nigeria Within Four Years – Primate Ayodele by TruthinAction: 8:32pm On Feb 24, 2023
So, God didn't see any of his own to choose? This political prophets never ceases to amaze me.
Re: Atiku Given Assignment To Fix Nigeria Within Four Years – Primate Ayodele by OLADD: 8:34pm On Feb 24, 2023
switlily25:

Atiku's the safest choice for now.
Please vote for him and you won’t regret it.
You are very wise. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Given Assignment To Fix Nigeria Within Four Years – Primate Ayodele by pongwa(m): 8:37pm On Feb 24, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Why is nobody in south west genuinely endorsing Tinubu?

It is either they are endorsing Peter Obi or they are endorsing Atiku

Nobody seems to be endorsing Tinubu in this election despite the billions he has spent from Lagos state government purse to get people endorse him grin
the results from the polls will answer your question
Re: Atiku Given Assignment To Fix Nigeria Within Four Years – Primate Ayodele by OLADD: 8:40pm On Feb 24, 2023
Acedude:
I like this Atiku man. Hopefully he wins. He has maintained decorum throughout this electioneering period.
You are absolutely right. He is the most matured and experienced among the lots. The man Nigeria needs now.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Given Assignment To Fix Nigeria Within Four Years – Primate Ayodele by MrPresident1: 8:40pm On Feb 24, 2023

1 Like

Re: Atiku Given Assignment To Fix Nigeria Within Four Years – Primate Ayodele by barkays001: 8:45pm On Feb 24, 2023
empty vessels make the most noise ₦ For Better Naija ₦ VOTECity Boy Vote CPA/Chattered Accountant/Technocrat Per Excellence/ Manager of Talents/Talent Hunter! Vote ASIWAJU FOR PRESIDENTVOTEJAGABAN VOTE BOLA AHMEDTINUBU VOTE ASIWAJU
PrinceOfLagos:
Why is nobody in south west genuinely endorsing Tinubu?

It is either they are endorsing Peter Obi or they are endorsing Atiku

Nobody seems to be endorsing Tinubu in this election despite the billions he has spent from Lagos state government purse to get people endorse him grin
Re: Atiku Given Assignment To Fix Nigeria Within Four Years – Primate Ayodele by Enemyofpeace: 8:50pm On Feb 24, 2023
*_The foreign election observers are here. Let's welcome Ayyatola Beatrice from Cambodia.

Re: Atiku Given Assignment To Fix Nigeria Within Four Years – Primate Ayodele by candygist: 9:03pm On Feb 24, 2023
Felabrity:
Fix Nigeria or recover his loot?
Which one?

But when PO was is running mate in 2019 all this did not matter to you then. You campaigned for PDP with all your myte and power.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Given Assignment To Fix Nigeria Within Four Years – Primate Ayodele by candygist: 9:04pm On Feb 24, 2023
Oga Pastor is playing safe. Which one be of he wins and if he doesn't win ?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Given Assignment To Fix Nigeria Within Four Years – Primate Ayodele by Creativity22: 9:09pm On Feb 24, 2023
All these useless, fake pastors.
Re: Atiku Given Assignment To Fix Nigeria Within Four Years – Primate Ayodele by conscienceman4(m): 9:19pm On Feb 24, 2023

1 Like

Re: Atiku Given Assignment To Fix Nigeria Within Four Years – Primate Ayodele by hohafrank(m): 9:26pm On Feb 24, 2023
Felabrity:
their leaders are wise, they rejected his money

Only the Obas and Kings are accepting his money and endorsing him
Yes rejected his ill gotten money
Re: Atiku Given Assignment To Fix Nigeria Within Four Years – Primate Ayodele by mrkia(m): 9:29pm On Feb 24, 2023
Anybody among the trio of Tinubu Kwankwanso and Atiku can be our President

We will make surely candidate of the 🐑 doesn't win
Re: Atiku Given Assignment To Fix Nigeria Within Four Years – Primate Ayodele by Yampotatocarrot(m): 9:41pm On Feb 24, 2023
Is this not the primate that said something will happen two days to the election that'll have a great influence on Obi's chances of winning?

I was reading news throughout yesterday to know if anything significant happened... Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Atiku Given Assignment To Fix Nigeria Within Four Years – Primate Ayodele by fortunechy(m): 9:46pm On Feb 24, 2023
Pastor ndi high way...
Re: Atiku Given Assignment To Fix Nigeria Within Four Years – Primate Ayodele by lereinter(m): 10:19pm On Feb 24, 2023
engrchykae:
because Obi can't loot like atiku
Atiku have been looting from cradle and he will loot to the grave.
As insatiable as the grave.
From his days as a customs officer,an institution known for corruption.
To when he privatized choice government businesses to himself

Hope obi will arrest him when he becomes president
Re: Atiku Given Assignment To Fix Nigeria Within Four Years – Primate Ayodele by pfadom: 10:47pm On Feb 24, 2023
Is Primate Ayodele the one who gave Atiku the assignments? Shameless people.
Re: Atiku Given Assignment To Fix Nigeria Within Four Years – Primate Ayodele by BigBizzy(m): 10:52pm On Feb 24, 2023
Y'all by any means believe this trash?
Re: Atiku Given Assignment To Fix Nigeria Within Four Years – Primate Ayodele by Ifypros: 11:02pm On Feb 24, 2023
He is God because HIS ways are not our way. He searches the heart. He will give power to whom he wants to give power. Gods choice is my choice

1 Like

Re: Atiku Given Assignment To Fix Nigeria Within Four Years – Primate Ayodele by Fcwilly: 11:23pm On Feb 24, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
you're angry because the respected man of God didn't endorse Tinubu abi?

I didn't see you condemn Bola Tinubu when assembled fake bishops at his Shetima inauguration

The last time the mumu man released a prophecy about a political power, the politician lost woefully, if I lie go ask Pastor ize iyamu of Edo state
Primate Ayodele is a disgrace to Christian Dom.
Re: Atiku Given Assignment To Fix Nigeria Within Four Years – Primate Ayodele by mbaise1000: 11:39pm On Feb 24, 2023
What is if again if it's God who spoke to this person?
Re: Atiku Given Assignment To Fix Nigeria Within Four Years – Primate Ayodele by rickleye: 11:46pm On Feb 24, 2023
The bible prevents me from speaking evil against men of God. So Il keep shut.
Re: Atiku Given Assignment To Fix Nigeria Within Four Years – Primate Ayodele by sharone21(f): 12:08am On Feb 25, 2023
Let's wait and see ooo

Cameroonians are already praying for their brother to enter.

Wike go hear am oooo if true.

Also, prayers of parents are very important as it was once said that Okowa's dad always prayed that one day his son would lead Nigeria. See how Obi who should have exercised patience left PDP, and there was vacancy for Okowa.

Let God's will be done.
Re: Atiku Given Assignment To Fix Nigeria Within Four Years – Primate Ayodele by sharone21(f): 12:13am On Feb 25, 2023
TruthinAction:
So, God didn't see any of his own to choose? This political prophets never ceases to amaze me.

God can use animals eg Raven, Dove, Horse etc for anyone

God can use your enemies, even Satan to favour you and they will be so arm twisted to disagree.

God is so sovereign and cannot be boxed by anyone or anything.
Re: Atiku Given Assignment To Fix Nigeria Within Four Years – Primate Ayodele by engrchykae(m): 12:53am On Feb 25, 2023
lereinter:

Hope obi will arrest him when he becomes president
instead of me and you to join hands together and get good leadership,you are here antagonizing Obi,Obi can not lose,he is a rich man,it is ordinary Nigerians that will lose is Obi is not president.
Tinubu favors thugs
Atiku favors political elites
Re: Atiku Given Assignment To Fix Nigeria Within Four Years – Primate Ayodele by lereinter(m): 1:01am On Feb 25, 2023
engrchykae:
instead of me and you to join hands together and get good leadership,you are here antagonizing Obi,Obi can not lose,he is a rich man,it is ordinary Nigerians that will lose is Obi is not president.
Tinubu favors thugs
Atiku favors political elites

The way you knoe obi will bring good leadership that's how I know Atiku will bring good leadership.

If you don't believe that's your own cup of tea

Obi is a rich man he can't lose, funny

Igbo Robinhood, he wants to be giving ordinary nigerians money Abi

Rubbish

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo / Fg To Tax Voice Calls, Sms, Mms, Data And Pay Tv At 9% / Governor Obaseki Wins Certificate Forgery Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.