Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,031 members, 7,810,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

EFCC Intercepts ₦‎32.4 Million Cash Meant For Vote-Buying In Lagos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Intercepts ₦‎32.4 Million Cash Meant For Vote-Buying In Lagos (48745 Views)

EFCC Intercepts ₦‎32.4 Million Meant For Vote-Buying In Lagos (Photo) / Edo 2020: DSS Arrests APC Supporter For Vote-Buying In Edo (Pictures) / EFCC In Benue Intercept Bags Of Cash Meant For Vote-buying - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Intercepts ₦‎32.4 Million Cash Meant For Vote-Buying In Lagos by SaturnNick(m): 7:45pm On Feb 24, 2023
Oboy see money ooo shocked shocked shocked
Re: EFCC Intercepts ₦‎32.4 Million Cash Meant For Vote-Buying In Lagos by Kaneneaya: 7:51pm On Feb 24, 2023
I want to make this point again; Tinubu and North West politicians have an agreement to rotate the presidency between themselves. Tinubu is fighting for Tinubu dynasty which will extend for many years. The son is waiting in the wings for his turn. The North West politicians fought the president, Buhari during the primaries and won. It wasn't even close.

Buhari is aware of this arrangement and he's trying to break it All the 8 years of President Buhari saw major investments sited in Lagos, Kano or Kaduna. The reason why Ghanduje and El Rufai are in open rebellion against the President over Naira redesign is because the policy will limit their ability to access funds as much as 500 billion naira to buy votes.

The Yorubas thinking in terms of tribe should ask themselves about the benefits that other South West States have been able to realize under APC government. What Federal Investments were made in Ekiti, Ondo, Osun, Oyo and Ogun?

Wise up guys. You can say that Tinubu is this or that but one thing you cannot say is that he's tribalistic. Tinubu is for Tinubu benevolent dynasty where he can sit on his throne and share money to anyone that he likes irrespective of tribe or religion.

You have those in the North West who believe that Nigeria belong to them trying to set up their own dynasty also. Wise up and don't be used!
Re: EFCC Intercepts ₦‎32.4 Million Cash Meant For Vote-Buying In Lagos by Abdulhakeem7(m): 8:04pm On Feb 24, 2023
Urheadmaster:
shocked

Tulubo is extremely desperate tongue
Lagos is the last place you can think Tinubu will buy votes, the news did not even mention whose agent it is, Tinubu go chop Una akara after the demise of your party
Re: EFCC Intercepts ₦‎32.4 Million Cash Meant For Vote-Buying In Lagos by Gboom: 8:20pm On Feb 24, 2023
Tflex01:

Don't mind that mumu and some other Yorubas that are forming woke just to please the Igbos. Before the APC primary election, there was already a coordinated attack on the personality of Osinbajo by these unscrupulous elements.
Don't mind those mumu boys and girls forming youth without referencing Nigeria political history and will not support the real youth that are contesting for positions
If it was Osinbajo that was contesting, they will still not support him because they started calling so many derogatory names way back before APC primary election. The insult all those obi boys hurled at Tinubu is record breaking and the backlash hun hun.
Re: EFCC Intercepts ₦‎32.4 Million Cash Meant For Vote-Buying In Lagos by tjdaddy(m): 8:21pm On Feb 24, 2023
jlinkd78:
When you hear politicians boasting of structure this is exactly what they mean.
An organized system where monies can be shared to d hungry to influence them into voting for them. Buhari might have been terrible but if he is able to bequeath a free and fair election without monetary inducement, History will forever be fair to him. This is the Tinubu"s Lagos
Vote Peter Obi

That's the structure brother oooo
Re: EFCC Intercepts ₦‎32.4 Million Cash Meant For Vote-Buying In Lagos by AssCraver: 8:29pm On Feb 24, 2023
Structure indeed. This is the structure Moh247 fredoooooo and BATified2023 were all boasting about. Bunch of corrupt and deluded urchins
Re: EFCC Intercepts ₦‎32.4 Million Cash Meant For Vote-Buying In Lagos by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 24, 2023
V

Re: EFCC Intercepts ₦‎32.4 Million Cash Meant For Vote-Buying In Lagos by Kennitrust(m): 9:06pm On Feb 24, 2023
This is what give Tinubu confident of winning election
Re: EFCC Intercepts ₦‎32.4 Million Cash Meant For Vote-Buying In Lagos by Solababa91(m): 9:06pm On Feb 24, 2023
Gtf outta here with your religious bigotry. Make I chop poison because say na my backyard then take produce am?
blabulu2000:
If you're a Yoruba supporter of Obi, ask your self if Igbos voted for Awolowo or MKO*.

*Why is it always your own elders that are bad, but theirs are saints??*

*Was MKO's (SDP) Party in government previously in 1993 just as is APC now for Tinubu?*! *The reality of your decision today is that your tribesmen may never be president again.*

*All your elders and leaders are subject of mockery but Igbos can bring an unknown entity, rebrand it, and sell to you as a saint*. *They tell you it's not about tribe but, historically they had never voted Yoruba candidates for presidency*.

*In 1979 elections, Chief Obafemi Awolowo recorded an abysmal 0.8% and 0.7% of total votes 🗳 cast in the then Imo and Enugu state*. *Was Awolowo not competent too or was he also too old for the job? Is Awolowo ticket a Muslim Muslim ticket?*🤔

*Google 1993 election results and see that they did not also vote for MKO Abiola*. *Abiola lost in Enugu, Abia, Imo, and River states*.

*For me, if you don't patronize me, I will not patronize you*. *I'm not a fool!!* *This is a federal election and not state election like Osun state where the candidates are Yoruba vs Yoruba*.

*For the fact that a candidate failed in a party does not AUTOMATICALLY mean that everyone in the party will underperform if given the opportunity*.

*The same Igbos misleading our people are part of the problem too with their Biafra agitation which they have cleverly suspended for.*

*They championed EndSars protest as directed by Nnamdi Kanu to destroy Lagos*. *They are always insulting and troubling this Buhari man and even things he did well, they will never give credit*.

*We should never forget in a hurry how they called Nigeria a Zoo and all of us living in it, baboons.*

*Must it be their own president for us to progress?*

*Is that how developed the South East is, or we Yorubas are already emotionally blackmailed to the point that we see nothing good about ourselves again?* 🤔

*Yoruba e je ki a Ro'nu jinle oooo.* 🤔🤔🤔🤔

#ThinkYorubaFirst

1 Like

Re: EFCC Intercepts ₦‎32.4 Million Cash Meant For Vote-Buying In Lagos by Solababa91(m): 9:06pm On Feb 24, 2023
STFU and Gtf outta here with your ethnic bigotry. Make I chop poison because say na my backyard then take produce am?
blabulu2000:
If you're a Yoruba supporter of Obi, ask your self if Igbos voted for Awolowo or MKO*.

*Was MKO's (SDP) Party in government previously in 1993 just as is APC now for Tinubu?*! *The reality of your decision today is that your tribesmen may never be president again.*

*All your elders and leaders are subject of mockery but Igbos can bring an unknown entity, rebrand it, and sell to you as a saint*. *They tell you it's not about tribe but, historically they had never voted Yoruba candidates for presidency*.

*In 1979 elections, Chief Obafemi Awolowo recorded an abysmal 0.8% and 0.7% of total votes 🗳 cast in the then Imo and Enugu state*. *Was Awolowo not competent too or was he also too old for the job? Is Awolowo ticket a Muslim Muslim ticket?*🤔

*Google 1993 election results and see that they did not also vote for MKO Abiola*. *Abiola lost in Enugu, Abia, Imo, and River states*.

*For me, if you don't patronize me, I will not patronize you*. *I'm not a fool!!* *This is a federal election and not state election like Osun state where the candidates are Yoruba vs Yoruba*.

*For the fact that a candidate failed in a party does not AUTOMATICALLY mean that everyone in the party will underperform if given the opportunity*.

*The same Igbos misleading our people are part of the problem too with their Biafra agitation which they have cleverly suspended for.*

*They championed EndSars protest as directed by Nnamdi Kanu to destroy Lagos*. *They are always insulting and troubling this Buhari man and even things he did well, they will never give credit*.

*We should never forget in a hurry how they called Nigeria a Zoo and all of us living in it, baboons.*

*Is that how developed the South East is, or we Yorubas are already emotionally blackmailed to the point that we see nothing good about ourselves again?* 🤔

#ThinkYorubaFirst

1 Like

Re: EFCC Intercepts ₦‎32.4 Million Cash Meant For Vote-Buying In Lagos by Kennitrust(m): 9:11pm On Feb 24, 2023
floret23:
Well, we yoruba Christians will never vote Tinubu on Muslim-Muslim ticket because we are not fools. When MURIC terrorists told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christians, they all agree. Since no yoruba muslim in Nigeria will ever vote Christian-Christian ticket, why should we christians now vote Mu-Mu ticket?

For your information, Christians are not minorities, slaves, or second class citizens in Nigeria. Mu-Mu ticket is a big insult to we Yoruba Christians and we shall punish Tinubu for that before Satan will also punish him. Woe unto any Christian who vote for Islamisation of Nigeria.

"We cannot appoint Pablo Escobar as president and Osama bin Laden as vice president," -- Senator Dino Melaye
I like reading this your comment.... Lol

Everytime, I always read it to the end... 😆 😂 😆 😂

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Intercepts ₦‎32.4 Million Cash Meant For Vote-Buying In Lagos by GoodIsGod: 9:18pm On Feb 24, 2023
blabulu2000:

#ThinkYorubaFirst

All you typed up there are trash and nothing but trash.
I am Yoruba body and soul and I say Obi is better than Tinubu.
You are bringing tribal sentiment now
Are you saying Yorubas were not in the race when Tinubu supported Buhari and made Yorubas vote for him?

You guys behind Tinubu are as dull as your candidate is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Intercepts ₦‎32.4 Million Cash Meant For Vote-Buying In Lagos by Pascal9: 9:30pm On Feb 24, 2023
Efcc should use the bank seal to trace the bank that committed this abomination by taking money that is meant for poor masses to currupt politicians

1 Like

Re: EFCC Intercepts ₦‎32.4 Million Cash Meant For Vote-Buying In Lagos by Noblex2011(m): 9:31pm On Feb 24, 2023
blabulu2000:

#ThinkYorubaFirst

You are just saying rubbish with boldness
How much they paid you?
You sha like to suffer
Re: EFCC Intercepts ₦‎32.4 Million Cash Meant For Vote-Buying In Lagos by TheStarsAlign: 9:46pm On Feb 24, 2023
We know this already. It's the reason there's no money at ATMs and banks shutting their gates. Greedy deep-pocket, wasteful & wicked politicians sucking up all the mints. May God make Nigeria work in our lifetime.
Re: EFCC Intercepts ₦‎32.4 Million Cash Meant For Vote-Buying In Lagos by Abuja91(m): 11:13pm On Feb 24, 2023
blabulu2000:

#ThinkYorubaFirst
Oluku...maybe obasanjo is from bornu state. Ofe mmanu tribal bigot
Re: EFCC Intercepts ₦‎32.4 Million Cash Meant For Vote-Buying In Lagos by ufotunang: 11:47pm On Feb 24, 2023
See the new naira notes nigerians have been looking for queuing at the bank .. politicians have collected all the new naira notes... nawaoooo
Re: EFCC Intercepts ₦‎32.4 Million Cash Meant For Vote-Buying In Lagos by ufotunang: 11:49pm On Feb 24, 2023
See the new naira notes nigerians have been looking for queuing at the bank... politicians have collected all the new naira notes finish
Re: EFCC Intercepts ₦‎32.4 Million Cash Meant For Vote-Buying In Lagos by Sunnyja: 12:11am On Feb 25, 2023
blabulu2000:

#ThinkYorubaFirst
While you are thinking Yoruba first, Tinubu is thinking his pocket first.
While Buhari is Tinubu about Fulani first, the masses excluding confused brains like you are thinking of a man who can unite Nigeria bring economic progress.
Re: EFCC Intercepts ₦‎32.4 Million Cash Meant For Vote-Buying In Lagos by Omodua(m): 12:55am On Feb 25, 2023
[quote author=blabulu2000 post=121196418]If you're a Yoruba supporter of Obi, ask your self if Igbos voted for Awolowo or MKO*.

Are your suggesting votings should be based along ethnic lines instead of merit and performance?

You don't envy other nations that got their political framework aright with convivial voting which has enthroned good leadership and usher in development in their country.

Pull down this your ethnic rant because it's against the spirit of electoral reforms that best candidates aspiring for leadership in the country should be encouraged.
Re: EFCC Intercepts ₦‎32.4 Million Cash Meant For Vote-Buying In Lagos by Omodua(m): 12:57am On Feb 25, 2023
[quote author=blabulu2000 post=121196418]If you're a Yoruba supporter of Obi, ask your self if Igbos voted for Awolowo or MKO*.

Are your suggesting votings should be based along ethnic lines instead of merit and performance?

You don't envy other nations that got their political framework aright with convivial voting which has enthroned good leadership and usher in development in their country.

Pull down this your ethnic rant because it's against the spirit of electoral reforms that best candidates aspiring for leadership in the country should be encouraged.

Let's eschew ethnic bigotry!
Re: EFCC Intercepts ₦‎32.4 Million Cash Meant For Vote-Buying In Lagos by Omodua(m): 1:00am On Feb 25, 2023
blabulu2000:

#ThinkYorubaFirst
I have never come across a man with such lies and ethnic bigotry.
Re: EFCC Intercepts ₦‎32.4 Million Cash Meant For Vote-Buying In Lagos by lexy2014: 2:12am On Feb 25, 2023
vicdom:
Thieffnubu issa a crook shocked

New notes fa, omo!! This man na criminal o cool

how do you know that the money is for tinubu?
Re: EFCC Intercepts ₦‎32.4 Million Cash Meant For Vote-Buying In Lagos by lexy2014: 2:13am On Feb 25, 2023
ufotunang:
See the new naira notes nigerians have been looking for queuing at the bank .. politicians have collected all the new naira notes... nawaoooo

how do you know that the money is for politicians?
Re: EFCC Intercepts ₦‎32.4 Million Cash Meant For Vote-Buying In Lagos by lexy2014: 2:15am On Feb 25, 2023
tariwalters:
And it's new currency oh.... This must be the handiwork of Tinubu himself.

All along the agitation of APC members, Governors, candidates including their lord and master, Tinubu on redesign/scarcity of new currency was all mischievous and a plot to deceive citizens/electorates that Buhari/Fed Govt was working against them whereas at the behind scene the reverse was the case.

I wouldn't doubt that for a fact Tinubu camp has more new naira notes than all Banks and the rest of Nigerians combined.

how do you know that the money is for tinubu?

if it is for tinubu as you claim and "the agitation of APC members, Governors, candidates including their lord and master, Tinubu on redesign/scarcity of new currency was all mischievous", what was the essence of the naira redesign that was said was done to weaken tinubu politically? are you then saying that it failed to accomplish its objective?
Re: EFCC Intercepts ₦‎32.4 Million Cash Meant For Vote-Buying In Lagos by Bfly: 2:18am On Feb 25, 2023
This case may just die like without making public the bank that released such amount to a single person...
That Bank manager must face it.

We are fed up of people getting caught without follow up
Re: EFCC Intercepts ₦‎32.4 Million Cash Meant For Vote-Buying In Lagos by lexy2014: 2:19am On Feb 25, 2023
seborrhic:
These are the ones hoarding the new naira notes so they can use it for vote buying.
With 2k of the new ₦ notes,many hungry people out there can now be bought.
The EFCC also failed here by not mentioning the names and posting the pictures of those involved.
How can you discourage others when you don't expose the faces and names of those you caught!

who is hoarding what? you didnt mention any name. why?

am glad you said that "EFCC failed here by not mentioning the names and posting the pictures of those involved". the EFCC you know, is that how they operate? doesnt that tell you something? is there really a suspect or EFCC is just try to trend that it is working?

EFCC says it recovered 32.4m. if you cant count money, how much is in the pix?
Re: EFCC Intercepts ₦‎32.4 Million Cash Meant For Vote-Buying In Lagos by lexy2014: 2:20am On Feb 25, 2023
floret23:
Thiefnubuu is extremely corrupt and desperate.

what has the money got to do with tinubu? do you see hs name on it?

if you say the money is for tinubu, then why all the rejoicing that buhari and emefiele have clipped his wings with naira redesign? is the naira redesign not a failure?
Re: EFCC Intercepts ₦‎32.4 Million Cash Meant For Vote-Buying In Lagos by lexy2014: 2:22am On Feb 25, 2023
Bfly:
This case may just die like without making public the bank that released such amount to a single person...
That Bank manager must face it.

We are fed up of people getting caught without follow up

which bank manager? was the money found on the bank manager?

why did EFCC not give details of the person it said it recovered the money from? why didnt it snap the pix? isnt that what EFCC normally does?

can you count money? if you can, pls count the cash in the pix and tell me how much it is?
Re: EFCC Intercepts ₦‎32.4 Million Cash Meant For Vote-Buying In Lagos by lexy2014: 2:24am On Feb 25, 2023
WycliffeSMB:
E no go better for some Bank managers!

you people are so emotional.

what has this got to do with bank managers?

how much did CBN print? do you know?

who did EFCC say it recovered the money from?

can you count cash? if you can, pls count the money in the pix and tell me the amount
Re: EFCC Intercepts ₦‎32.4 Million Cash Meant For Vote-Buying In Lagos by lexy2014: 2:26am On Feb 25, 2023
MotiveU:
Look at.

The politicians are to be blamed, for the naira scarcity even the governor's are left out.
Bunch of criminals

how do you know that the money is for politicians?
Re: EFCC Intercepts ₦‎32.4 Million Cash Meant For Vote-Buying In Lagos by Atlantis585: 2:29am On Feb 25, 2023
Arrest and disqualify Thiefnubbu now!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) / Ministerial Screening: 3 Things Shittu Said Most Nigerians Won't Agree With / Peter Obi, Datti Ahmed & LP Officials Land In Benue In An "Obidient" Aircraft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.