Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,073 members, 7,835,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Truckloads Of Hausa/fulani Seen Entering Kwara State Government's House ( Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Truckloads Of Hausa/fulani Seen Entering Kwara State Government's House ( Video) (3414 Views)

Truckloads Of Dangote Rice Arrive Lagos For Distribution / 2 Truckloads Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen Arrive In Akure - Sahara Reporters / Customs releases 247 truckloads of relief items worth N3.2 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Truckloads Of Hausa/fulani Seen Entering Kwara State Government's House ( Video) by John9797: 4:39pm On Feb 24, 2023
Trucks were spotted carrying hausa/ fulani people into Kwara State government's house. The residents were worried to have seen these few hours to the presidential election.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vNFsJoWEzU

1 Share

Re: Truckloads Of Hausa/fulani Seen Entering Kwara State Government's House ( Video) by Johnthum(m): 4:42pm On Feb 24, 2023
Later now they will claim they have population, not knowing that they import voters from Niger Republic, Chad, etc 💯

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truckloads Of Hausa/fulani Seen Entering Kwara State Government's House ( Video) by Urheadmaster(m): 4:44pm On Feb 24, 2023
APC
Re: Truckloads Of Hausa/fulani Seen Entering Kwara State Government's House ( Video) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 24, 2023
APC
Re: Truckloads Of Hausa/fulani Seen Entering Kwara State Government's House ( Video) by Roboto11: 4:52pm On Feb 24, 2023
Rubbish.

If you cannot prove this event happened this week then you are simply airing propaganda.

Even if it happened this week, how did you conclude they were "Hausa"? Because they were sitting on the back of a lorry?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truckloads Of Hausa/fulani Seen Entering Kwara State Government's House ( Video) by tsephanyah(f): 4:54pm On Feb 24, 2023
Tinubu
Re: Truckloads Of Hausa/fulani Seen Entering Kwara State Government's House ( Video) by kollinzgee(m): 4:55pm On Feb 24, 2023
Normal normal kwarra na fulani conquered state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Truckloads Of Hausa/fulani Seen Entering Kwara State Government's House ( Video) by Obaofaba: 4:56pm On Feb 24, 2023
Roboto11:
Rubbish.

If you cannot prove this event happened this week then you are simply airing propaganda.

Even if it happened this week, how did you conclude they were "Hausa"? Because they were sitting on the back of a lorry?

Reasonable question to ask.

Op kindly provide us with answers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truckloads Of Hausa/fulani Seen Entering Kwara State Government's House ( Video) by Zonefree(m): 4:58pm On Feb 24, 2023
Roboto11:
Rubbish.

I'll advise you have your brain examined.

Even if it happened last month, Government House is not forest or abattoir where every miscreant will be packed like cows and dumped there.

You should be worried what's happening in the government house not when it happened.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truckloads Of Hausa/fulani Seen Entering Kwara State Government's House ( Video) by Obaofaba: 4:59pm On Feb 24, 2023
Reinaldo:
APC

Always terrified at the mention of APC.

Go and check your blood pressure and stay away from your phone, computer, radio and television sets from tomorrow until at least Tuesday when it'll have been obvious that Asiwaju is the president elect.

Otherwise, na die oooo

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Truckloads Of Hausa/fulani Seen Entering Kwara State Government's House ( Video) by Obaofaba: 5:02pm On Feb 24, 2023
Zonefree:

Even if it happened last month, Government House is not forest or abattoir where every miscreant will be packed like cows and dumped there.

You should be worried what's happening in the government house not when it happened.

What is the bad thing that has happened that warrant this your rant?

Tell me which law was broken.

Must Igbos wail on everything?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Truckloads Of Hausa/fulani Seen Entering Kwara State Government's House ( Video) by Obaofaba: 5:04pm On Feb 24, 2023
Johnthum:
Later now they will claim they have population, not knowing that they import voters from Niger Republic, Chad, etc 💯

Once they have PVC and registered there, they will vote and get zombidients disgraced in the process.

After all, you guys are minorities, you have your say but we majorities will always have our way.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Truckloads Of Hausa/fulani Seen Entering Kwara State Government's House ( Video) by gebest: 5:07pm On Feb 24, 2023
Say no to rigging, don't worry they will still fail.
Re: Truckloads Of Hausa/fulani Seen Entering Kwara State Government's House ( Video) by Roboto11: 5:08pm On Feb 24, 2023
Zonefree:

Because your father is a psychiatric patient you assume everyone else is.

So if they are undertaking widescale construction projects in the state House, they should inform you?

Can you prove this recording took place today, last month or even 10 years ago?

No you cannot.

BASTARD.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truckloads Of Hausa/fulani Seen Entering Kwara State Government's House ( Video) by hisgrace090: 5:13pm On Feb 24, 2023
They're now bringing in what they mean as structure.
Re: Truckloads Of Hausa/fulani Seen Entering Kwara State Government's House ( Video) by Kennyfancy(m): 5:18pm On Feb 24, 2023
This is the Structure they depend on
Re: Truckloads Of Hausa/fulani Seen Entering Kwara State Government's House ( Video) by Kennyfancy(m): 5:18pm On Feb 24, 2023
O
Re: Truckloads Of Hausa/fulani Seen Entering Kwara State Government's House ( Video) by MITCHELL96: 5:55pm On Feb 24, 2023
God punish APC and Tinubu!

Quote me if you fit fight me spiritually! Just quote me. Nonsense!
Re: Truckloads Of Hausa/fulani Seen Entering Kwara State Government's House ( Video) by 96ACE: 5:56pm On Feb 24, 2023
shocked
Re: Truckloads Of Hausa/fulani Seen Entering Kwara State Government's House ( Video) by OVB123: 5:57pm On Feb 24, 2023
Zonefree:

Good response my bro.
Re: Truckloads Of Hausa/fulani Seen Entering Kwara State Government's House ( Video) by ResidentSnitch(f): 6:02pm On Feb 24, 2023
Truck load carrying Hausa/Fulani in Kwara State? That's no news na... Kwara State is Hausa/Fulani inheritance.

1 Like

Re: Truckloads Of Hausa/fulani Seen Entering Kwara State Government's House ( Video) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 24, 2023
ResidentSnitch:

Truck load carrying Hausa/Fulani in Kwara State?
That's no news na... Kwara State is Hausa/Fulani inheritance.
You didn't watch the video.

The guy asked reasonable questions: why to the government house?

You can't blame anyone being suspicious cos we all know what's obtainable in Nigeria during elections
Re: Truckloads Of Hausa/fulani Seen Entering Kwara State Government's House ( Video) by slivertongue: 6:12pm On Feb 24, 2023
APC is a dubious party

1 Like

Re: Truckloads Of Hausa/fulani Seen Entering Kwara State Government's House ( Video) by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 6:14pm On Feb 24, 2023
Hope say is not apc members 😡🙄

If na LP members, we are good to go👨‍👩‍👦😎🤠
Re: Truckloads Of Hausa/fulani Seen Entering Kwara State Government's House ( Video) by kayusely70(m): 6:15pm On Feb 24, 2023
Obaofaba:

What is the bad thing that has happened that warrant this your rant?

Tell me which law was broken.

Must Igbos wail on everything?
I wonder ooo!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truckloads Of Hausa/fulani Seen Entering Kwara State Government's House ( Video) by ScamHunter: 6:24pm On Feb 24, 2023
Someone just lost Kwara
Re: Truckloads Of Hausa/fulani Seen Entering Kwara State Government's House ( Video) by Biggeststar01: 6:47pm On Feb 24, 2023
Yoruba Muslims are slaves to FULANI. That's the honest truth.

No other regions feel inferior to them only you guys
Re: Truckloads Of Hausa/fulani Seen Entering Kwara State Government's House ( Video) by Urchinpainer: 6:51pm On Feb 24, 2023
The original owners of kwara State.
Re: Truckloads Of Hausa/fulani Seen Entering Kwara State Government's House ( Video) by Roboto11: 7:16pm On Feb 24, 2023
MITCHELL96:
God punish APC and Tinubu!

Quote me if you fit fight me spiritually! Just quote me. Nonsense!

Your papa.

Do your worst.
Re: Truckloads Of Hausa/fulani Seen Entering Kwara State Government's House ( Video) by Moh247: 7:54pm On Feb 24, 2023
Ibos must find a new way to wail

1 Like

Re: Truckloads Of Hausa/fulani Seen Entering Kwara State Government's House ( Video) by press9jatv: 7:57pm On Feb 24, 2023
Atiku Abubakar wins February 25th presidential poll

(1) (2) (Reply)

Southwest States Should Bring Back Indigenous People To Our Markets / The US Targeted His Assets. Nigeria Made Him Budget Minister / Revealed:why Rivers State And Cross River Was Created.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.