Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,906 members, 7,810,489 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

Truckloads Of Dangote Rice Arrive Lagos For Distribution - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Truckloads Of Dangote Rice Arrive Lagos For Distribution (34073 Views)

2 Truckloads Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen Arrive In Akure - Sahara Reporters / Ayuba Wabba: El-Rufai Hired 50 Truckloads Of Thugs To Attack Protesting Workers / Customs releases 247 truckloads of relief items worth N3.2 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Truckloads Of Dangote Rice Arrive Lagos For Distribution by Biodun556(m): 6:30pm On Mar 27
Photos: Truckload of Dangote Rice in Lagos House, Alausa, Ikeja, ready for distribution

Credit: Olasunkanmi Akoni

https://www.facebook.com/100064873830467/posts/pfbid02cY89WqMofGvcWcGo6KekjCy1FS7n8XeBrG6mbnxCr77fkDSZM4rMpW2NZdQx7QAZl/?mibextid=rS40aB7S9Ucbxw6v

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truckloads Of Dangote Rice Arrive Lagos For Distribution by Biodun556(m): 6:30pm On Mar 27
I guess it is for ounje eko weekly market

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Truckloads Of Dangote Rice Arrive Lagos For Distribution by LagosFirstSon: 6:31pm On Mar 27
Lagos is now home to internally displaced people

I will send 30 bags of rice on Friday to help ease the sufferings of some of the people living there

128 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Truckloads Of Dangote Rice Arrive Lagos For Distribution by successmatters(m): 6:32pm On Mar 27
Sorry Lagos, the drug lord has turned you all to beggars.

Provide jobs, NO.

Provide steady electricity, NO

Provide security, NO

Na to dey share una rice like fowls that he will.do to keep you poor for another 8 years.

140 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Truckloads Of Dangote Rice Arrive Lagos For Distribution by Godfullsam(m): 6:32pm On Mar 27
I hope this won't lead to another stampede undecided

124 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Truckloads Of Dangote Rice Arrive Lagos For Distribution by christejames(m): 6:40pm On Mar 27
Govt of distribution and propaganda undecided

What stops them from tackling the root cause of the hunger?

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Truckloads Of Dangote Rice Arrive Lagos For Distribution by Ofunaofu: 6:42pm On Mar 27
Tinubu has succeeded in turning Nigeria into the world's largest IDP camp.

96 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Truckloads Of Dangote Rice Arrive Lagos For Distribution by CannibalTorment: 6:59pm On Mar 27
LagosFirstSon:

I will send 30 bags of rice on Friday to help ease the sufferings of some of the people living there
Give to people in Enugu, Anambra and Abia probably it will stop them from committing suicide

53 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Truckloads Of Dangote Rice Arrive Lagos For Distribution by helinues: 8:10pm On Mar 27
Good. Itunu awe don set be that

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truckloads Of Dangote Rice Arrive Lagos For Distribution by helinues: 8:11pm On Mar 27
successmatters:

Provide jobs, NO.

Provide security, NO

Na to dey share una rice like fowls that he will.do to keep you poor for another 8 years.

This news shouldn't have brought sadness or?

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Truckloads Of Dangote Rice Arrive Lagos For Distribution by Donaldoni: 8:20pm On Mar 27
Pi
Re: Truckloads Of Dangote Rice Arrive Lagos For Distribution by Chijeep(m): 9:25pm On Mar 27
Nigerians and mediocrity sef...
As if the Rice go even reach 1month
Mtchwww

19 Likes

Re: Truckloads Of Dangote Rice Arrive Lagos For Distribution by Think9ja(m): 9:25pm On Mar 27
Another stampede loading
Re: Truckloads Of Dangote Rice Arrive Lagos For Distribution by Cassandraloius: 9:25pm On Mar 27
Rice wey we no go see.
Re: Truckloads Of Dangote Rice Arrive Lagos For Distribution by chiagozien(m): 9:25pm On Mar 27
Yoruba Muslims enjoy

8 Likes

Re: Truckloads Of Dangote Rice Arrive Lagos For Distribution by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:25pm On Mar 27
Dangote is trying his best at least it will sustain some people for a while

10 Likes

Re: Truckloads Of Dangote Rice Arrive Lagos For Distribution by Flame333: 9:25pm On Mar 27
if APC had ruled Nigeria in a Progressive way as they claimed, beggy beggy for nor plenty like this....

it is well in this country

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truckloads Of Dangote Rice Arrive Lagos For Distribution by Emekaonline: 9:26pm On Mar 27
successmatters:

Provide jobs, NO.

Provide security, NO

It is even better than that man that turned his people to drunkard with his investment in beer industry. That is why they have all run mad. He even lied to them that the beer industry employed 60% of the sate indigenes. Hahahaha

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Truckloads Of Dangote Rice Arrive Lagos For Distribution by 365Survival(m): 9:26pm On Mar 27
Chai
Re: Truckloads Of Dangote Rice Arrive Lagos For Distribution by yuzjet(m): 9:26pm On Mar 27
Putting the cart before the horse.

2 Likes

Re: Truckloads Of Dangote Rice Arrive Lagos For Distribution by HateBigots: 9:26pm On Mar 27
angry will end up like COVID-19 palliative; Distribution to private warehouses

3 Likes

Re: Truckloads Of Dangote Rice Arrive Lagos For Distribution by Alexiiydon: 9:26pm On Mar 27
LagosFirstSon:

send it to your region first

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Truckloads Of Dangote Rice Arrive Lagos For Distribution by iamtardey: 9:27pm On Mar 27
LagosFirstSon:

I get PalmPay
Just do me small something abeg
Re: Truckloads Of Dangote Rice Arrive Lagos For Distribution by broadman20: 9:27pm On Mar 27
CannibalTorment:
Give to people in Enugu, Anambra and Abia probably it will stop them from committing suicide

See person wey no get shame!

How many people dey jump inside Lagon everyday for Lagos?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Truckloads Of Dangote Rice Arrive Lagos For Distribution by NLPoliceWoman: 9:27pm On Mar 27
Good
Re: Truckloads Of Dangote Rice Arrive Lagos For Distribution by Mandate1: 9:27pm On Mar 27
But this is not the best way to go about this. Sharing food is not a solution to any problem, Nigerians should be able to afford food.

I don't know who is advising Mr. President, but blv me they are doing a bad job with these policies.

For how long will they continue to share food?

13 Likes

Re: Truckloads Of Dangote Rice Arrive Lagos For Distribution by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:27pm On Mar 27
GOD BLESS NIGERIA 🇳🇬

5 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Friends, Associates Have Abandoned Me –Jonathan / Chris Ngige's Visit To Abia State (Photos) / Abubakar Shekau Kills Boko Haram’s Spokesman Over ‘leadership Plot’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.