Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Peter Obi Arrives His Hometown Agulu For Tomorrow's Election (video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Arrives His Hometown Agulu For Tomorrow's Election (video) (64260 Views)

Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) / Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic / INEC Situation Room For Tomorrow’s Election Is Up And Runing (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Arrives His Hometown Agulu For Tomorrow's Election (video) by Massiveglory: 6:58pm On Feb 24, 2023
This will be you after results are announced
FreeStuffsNG:
He is there to rest, he will be back in Tinubu's Lagos first thing Monday morning to get ready to watch INEC declare Asiwaju Tinubu as the winner.

By next week, Mr Obi would have lost, started preparing to return to his PDP to fight for PDP 2027 Presidential ticket and the effervescence of the Andrew Liver Salt Labouring party mob on the social media , who mostly do not have PVC, would have gone down.
check my signature for free stuffs!

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Arrives His Hometown Agulu For Tomorrow's Election (video) by JoeyNaza: 6:58pm On Feb 24, 2023
Afamed:

So YOU acknowledge Obi fails to develop his village

Your Pandora fraud charity did not begin at home

Can anyone spot a speck of development in Iragbiji, they have all forgotten the holes they crawled out from and are all claiming ownership of Lagos.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Arrives His Hometown Agulu For Tomorrow's Election (video) by SLAP44: 7:01pm On Feb 24, 2023
Afamed:

Range of V.I with no 1 bank ?

You sef dey laugh yourself

Are you saying Victoria Island is as small of Agulu? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Arrives His Hometown Agulu For Tomorrow's Election (video) by 1nice(m): 7:02pm On Feb 24, 2023
Nigerians are getting wiser day by day.

Peter Obi is the next President of Nigeria after President Buhari.

Nigerians will do what Peter Obi instruct them to do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHcFCaTw5ro

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Arrives His Hometown Agulu For Tomorrow's Election (video) by flokii: 7:04pm On Feb 24, 2023
In Asiwaju's voice... Obi, Obi, Obi ah Obi

Nice outing sha but this election carry weight pass you.. When will LP show us their situation room abi zombiedients no dey follow results?.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Arrives His Hometown Agulu For Tomorrow's Election (video) by Naijanascam: 7:05pm On Feb 24, 2023
Afamed:
He only goes to Agulu every 4 year.

You Have to drive like 20 mints before you can see the only UBA close to the Pandora fraud.

Even his Fidelity bank is almost 30 mints drive away from Agulu.

The Pandora fraud charity does not begin at home

He will abandon them again ain Agulu after tommorow

Even goats are talking to real humans because of a mere cursed crumbs thrown at them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Arrives His Hometown Agulu For Tomorrow's Election (video) by Sergio103(m): 7:05pm On Feb 24, 2023
I saw him live.

My true brother.

Agulu dey hot now

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Arrives His Hometown Agulu For Tomorrow's Election (video) by tungamaje: 7:06pm On Feb 24, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
He is there to rest, he will be back in Tinubu's Lagos first thing Monday morning to get ready to watch INEC declare Asiwaju Tinubu as the winner.

By next week, Mr Obi would have lost, started preparing to return to his PDP to fight for PDP 2027 Presidential ticket and the effervescence of the Andrew Liver Salt Labouring party mob on the social media , who mostly do not have PVC, would have gone down.
But I thought one of you urchins said Obi would be voting in Lagos because he ran away from Anambra to register in Tinubu's Lagos

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Arrives His Hometown Agulu For Tomorrow's Election (video) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 24, 2023
Praxis758:
But some peoeple reported earlier that Obi will be voting in Ikoyi tomorrow.

This is confusing

Lol! You dey mind urchins. Look up you go see them. Them don turn am say him dey go village every four years.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Arrives His Hometown Agulu For Tomorrow's Election (video) by madapcmod: 7:22pm On Feb 24, 2023
Afamed:
He only goes to Agulu when election is around the corner. He will abandon them to their faiths again after Saturday.

Unlike Thieeeefnubu that has forgotten about iragbiji. How is bourdillion Thieffnubu polling unit?

https://fb.watch/iULKWAR672/

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Arrives His Hometown Agulu For Tomorrow's Election (video) by Nwaetche(m): 7:31pm On Feb 24, 2023
Do you have rest all? Must you comment everytime Obi's name is mentioned ?

Urchin no be job ooh; go find work Ogbeni

grin grin grin grin
FreeStuffsNG:

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Arrives His Hometown Agulu For Tomorrow's Election (video) by nonhuman(m): 7:33pm On Feb 24, 2023
Afamed:
He only goes to Agulu when election is around the corner. He will abandon them to their faiths again after Saturday.

don't cry yet

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Arrives His Hometown Agulu For Tomorrow's Election (video) by NwaliE01: 7:35pm On Feb 24, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Why not

You don't know people's minds

Who in his/her right frame of mind would vote APC/PDP?
Suffer no dey tire una?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Arrives His Hometown Agulu For Tomorrow's Election (video) by Biggeststar01: 7:36pm On Feb 24, 2023
Afamed:

But your Pandora fraud was part and parcel that failed PDP.

So was Tinubu. he was part of may fraudulent parties until he joined APC,😆
Re: Peter Obi Arrives His Hometown Agulu For Tomorrow's Election (video) by 175(m): 7:38pm On Feb 24, 2023
Afamed:
He will come visiting again after 4 yr.

Agulu matter na every 4 year.

Nothing nothing, for the area

You go soon run mad here. . .only you how many comments🤣🤣😂😂

Peter Obi snatch your babe 🤷

Relax he's not the reason for your urchinrudeens blabbing.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Arrives His Hometown Agulu For Tomorrow's Election (video) by Digitron: 7:39pm On Feb 24, 2023
My president,

The majority of Ndi Anambra are behind you.

We got 98% PVC collection in Anambra and 94% in the south east.

Because charity begins at home, we shall deliver south east 100% to you.

Vote Peter Obi for President

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Arrives His Hometown Agulu For Tomorrow's Election (video) by AcuraZDX: 7:40pm On Feb 24, 2023
Afamed:
He will come visiting again after 4 yr.

Agulu matter na every 4 year.

Nothing nothing, for the area

Omoh. Take am easy with your Wailing.

Jezs

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Arrives His Hometown Agulu For Tomorrow's Election (video) by AcuraZDX: 7:41pm On Feb 24, 2023
175:

You go soon run mad here. . .only you how many comments🤣🤣😂😂

Peter Obi snatch your babe 🤷

Relax he's not the reason for your urchinrudeens blabbing.

😆😆.

The matter tire me too.

I'm very sure that he might take sniper tonight😆😆

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Arrives His Hometown Agulu For Tomorrow's Election (video) by oyeb15: 7:44pm On Feb 24, 2023
Atiku will win the Presidency.
Kwankwaso will come third and Obi forth.
Obi will be first to congratulate Atiku.
Tinubu will be silent. But Sanwo Olu will start protesting APC loss on National TV
NNPP will win Kano State by landslide.
Many fake pastors will come out that they prophesied Atiku victory.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives His Hometown Agulu For Tomorrow's Election (video) by wethebest(m): 7:44pm On Feb 24, 2023
My president 💖

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Arrives His Hometown Agulu For Tomorrow's Election (video) by SmartPolician: 7:45pm On Feb 24, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

I thought these shameless people said his polling booth was in Ikoyi. Yesterday, I saw multiple threads talking about how Peter Obi would vote in Ikoyi! How can a group of supporters be this shameless?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Arrives His Hometown Agulu For Tomorrow's Election (video) by onuman: 7:45pm On Feb 24, 2023
That's the man who shall preside over Nigeria from May 29th 2023, Divine intervention.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Arrives His Hometown Agulu For Tomorrow's Election (video) by Amaggedon: 7:46pm On Feb 24, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Can Tinubu go back to his own home town? Or is he an OSU that is forbidden from going to his home town IRABIGI?

9 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Arrives His Hometown Agulu For Tomorrow's Election (video) by aariwa(m): 7:47pm On Feb 24, 2023
Tinubu is running from iragbiji

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Arrives His Hometown Agulu For Tomorrow's Election (video) by Eriokanmi: 7:47pm On Feb 24, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Why not

You don't know people's minds
You don't have to know people's minds with all the suffering in town

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Arrives His Hometown Agulu For Tomorrow's Election (video) by NobleSeed(m): 7:48pm On Feb 24, 2023
I hear say druggie no dey country oh
Make we see tumoro if the news is false first.
He go surely come out if he's around.
RuddyFusion:
Waiting for one druggie to land in his home town too

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives His Hometown Agulu For Tomorrow's Election (video) by madapcmod: 7:49pm On Feb 24, 2023
SmartPolician:

I thought these shameless people said his polling booth was in Ikoyi. Yesterday, I saw multiple threads talking about how Peter Obi would vote in Ikoyi! How can a group of supporters be this shameless?

Urchins are born liars and propagandists. Believe them at your own peril

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Arrives His Hometown Agulu For Tomorrow's Election (video) by igwebuike01: 7:49pm On Feb 24, 2023
Afamed:

So YOU acknowledge Obi fails to develop his village

Your Pandora fraud charity did not begin at home
Google Agulu Lake Resorts, it was built by Peter Obi. Handed over to Golden Tulip by Obiano
Re: Peter Obi Arrives His Hometown Agulu For Tomorrow's Election (video) by onuman: 7:50pm On Feb 24, 2023
oyeb15:
Atiku will win the Presidency.
Kwankwaso will come third and Obi forth.
Obi will be first to congratulate Atiku.
Tinubu will be silent. But Sanwo Olu will start protesting APC loss on National TV
NNPP will win Kano State by landslide.
Many fake pastors will come out that they prophesied Atiku victory.

Atiku, Tinubu and Kwankwaso will share the votes of ethno-religious bigots.

That leaves clear victory for Obi.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Arrives His Hometown Agulu For Tomorrow's Election (video) by switlily25(f): 7:50pm On Feb 24, 2023
OmoFiditi:
APC and PDP no go get one single vote for Agulu. cheesy
Atiku will win Obi’s polling unit in Agulu!
Wanna bet?
Re: Peter Obi Arrives His Hometown Agulu For Tomorrow's Election (video) by udemzyudex(m): 7:50pm On Feb 24, 2023
SEBI dem say him polling boot dey Lagos.

Na wa oooo.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Arrives His Hometown Agulu For Tomorrow's Election (video) by Mackenzie12(m): 7:51pm On Feb 24, 2023
Praxis758:
But some peoeple reported earlier that Obi will be voting in Ikoyi tomorrow.

This is confusing

God bless you. I was looking for this comment. The Tinubu built Lagos gang keeps saying he can't go home and vote...and that his polling unit is in Ikoyi. I tire for these people oh.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

‘No Going Back’: #OccupyLekki Protesters Insist Despite Heavy Security / Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 / Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.