Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,035 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Peter Obi Arrives His Hometown Agulu For Tomorrow's Election (video) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Arrives His Hometown Agulu For Tomorrow's Election (video) (64259 Views)

Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) / Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic / INEC Situation Room For Tomorrow’s Election Is Up And Runing (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Arrives His Hometown Agulu For Tomorrow's Election (video) by Peppysco: 7:15am On Feb 25, 2023
OmoFiditi:
APC and PDP no go get one single vote for Agulu. cheesy

Obi getting all the votes in Agulu won't make him the president of Nigeria
Re: Peter Obi Arrives His Hometown Agulu For Tomorrow's Election (video) by Peppysco: 7:16am On Feb 25, 2023
See how they carefully cropped the picture so the his dilapidated family house and surrounding won't show. Awon developers wey nor dey develop their homes
Re: Peter Obi Arrives His Hometown Agulu For Tomorrow's Election (video) by OmoFiditi: 7:58am On Feb 25, 2023
Peppysco:

Obi getting all the votes in Agulu won't make him the president of Nigeria

Why is it that I hardly see you APC supporters offline, on all the WhatsApp status on my phone na LP everybody dey promote. Who come dey really support APC?
Re: Peter Obi Arrives His Hometown Agulu For Tomorrow's Election (video) by Peppysco: 12:36pm On Feb 25, 2023
OmoFiditi:

Why is that I hardly see you APC supporters offline, on all the WhatsApp status on my phone na LP everybody dey promote. Who come dey really support APC?

Word of advice to you, you need to learn how to type or express yourself coherently.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives His Hometown Agulu For Tomorrow's Election (video) by OmoFiditi: 12:44pm On Feb 25, 2023
Peppysco:

Word of advice to you, you need to learn how to type or express yourself coherently.

You are simply pained, that's why you are clutching at straws with 'Grammar'. grin
Re: Peter Obi Arrives His Hometown Agulu For Tomorrow's Election (video) by Peppysco: 1:34pm On Feb 25, 2023
OmoFiditi:

You are simply pained, that's why you are clutching at straws with 'Grammar'. grin

Me, pained, why, how? You obviously think everyone is living in a fool's paradise
Re: Peter Obi Arrives His Hometown Agulu For Tomorrow's Election (video) by OmoFiditi: 1:37pm On Feb 25, 2023
Peppysco:

Me, pained, why, how? You obviously think everyone is living in a fool's paradise

Clutch more straws as you sink Mr urchin. grin
Re: Peter Obi Arrives His Hometown Agulu For Tomorrow's Election (video) by Peppysco: 1:44pm On Feb 25, 2023
OmoFiditi:

Clutch more straws as you sink Mr urchin. grin

I really don't have any reason to respond to you anymore, but, just very soon, you're gonna wake up from your foolery.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives His Hometown Agulu For Tomorrow's Election (video) by Himthatisinme(m): 10:26pm On Feb 26, 2023
Urchinpainer:

Are you that daft? So Igbos don't have cities to live in? Onitsha is someone's village. Yet it's a city. Majority of people who are from Onitsha lives in other cities. That's how we role
. Just try and reason what u just wrote , so Oniisha Na people village, so strangers many past indigine for onitsha
Re: Peter Obi Arrives His Hometown Agulu For Tomorrow's Election (video) by Omoawoke: 5:52am On Feb 27, 2023
madjune:
Win or loss, Obi has made his mark in today's world.

He won't and can't ever be forgotten in the annals of history.

I salute you, Okwute.

I agree with you absolutely, he made his mark

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

‘No Going Back’: #OccupyLekki Protesters Insist Despite Heavy Security / Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba / Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.