Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Congratulations To Bola Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Congratulations To Bola Tinubu (948 Views)

Reno Omokri Apologizes To Bola Tinubu / Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu / Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Congratulations To Bola Tinubu by Jones4190(m): 6:46pm On Feb 24, 2023
Bola Tinubu is the next president: quote me wrong after election

No one is sure of winning the whole northern state but one thing is very sure for BAT, He is projected to win or come second in all the 18 state that make up the northern state and he will also get 25% of FCT. some state will be won by atiku and kwankwaso but BAT will likely smile at the end of the day, many factors are in his favor. out of 11 governors seeking reelection, 9 are from APC while 5 out of the 9 are from the north, they will work in favor of apc, infact APC is sure of winning 11 states in the north, Atiku 6 while Kwankaso will win 1 key northern state.
BAT winning or coming second in all the northern state give Atiku Abubakar slim chance to remain in the race because Atiku is not sure of winning any state in south west and south east.

Obi know he is not in the race, it will be easier for kwankaso to win election that obi.

}Obi will not get up to 6m vote in all the federal, no no state outside south east will give him more than 200k votes ( quote me wrong after election)
} forget the online hip, He will not get up to 200k votes in Lagos, he know he don't have supporters outside Igbos in Lagos that is why when he visits Lagos he was moving from Igbos dominated areas.( quote me after election)
} He will not win any state outside south east infact he is projected to lost one state to PDP and another one to apc in south east (quote me wrong after election)
} Because of fear of unknown gun men they will be low turnout of votes in south east especially imo and ebonyi state which will affect his chance, no south east state is sure of giving any candidate up to 500k votes because of low turnout.

South south look too sure for APC, APC may not win but our mission will be accomplished

} Apc mission in river has been accomplished before election, PDP might still win River state but our mission is for Wike to compromise PDP chances of getting bulk that normally goes to them, with the help of pastor Cole, Amechi and wike APC are sure of getting reasonable vote this time.
} APC look good in Delta state, tinubu wife is from delta, Omo Agege influence and ibori not supporting okowa is an added advantage to APC. APC will surely get 25% vote here.
} for the very first time cross River is going to general election without the governor been in PDP, Apc will likely win cross river this time, Labour party may do better than PDP because of duke support to them and the internal crisis rocking the state, most of pdp supporter are backing wike

} Edo is for LP and APC, thank God for Adams.

}Bayalsa is between PDP and APC.

with above projection, tinubu is going to win election with more that 4m votes

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Congratulations To Bola Tinubu by madridguy(m): 6:48pm On Feb 24, 2023
Congratulations Asiwaju.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congratulations To Bola Tinubu by Koralords: 6:52pm On Feb 24, 2023
He no go spoil for you ,there eyes go clear tmr

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congratulations To Bola Tinubu by Mylove55(f): 6:54pm On Feb 24, 2023
It is very sure,
Tinubu will win 6 nw, 3 ne, 4 NC, 2 ss and 6 sw

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Congratulations To Bola Tinubu by oyin44: 6:55pm On Feb 24, 2023
Correct

I am 100% certain tinubu will win

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congratulations To Bola Tinubu by FreeStuffsNG: 6:57pm On Feb 24, 2023
His legacy of excellent and patriotic service continues as President

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Congratulations To Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 24, 2023
Nobody should come here to say we no go take this result oh lets all accept it calmly

3 Likes

Re: Congratulations To Bola Tinubu by AmehTsaev: 6:59pm On Feb 24, 2023
When people start consoling themselves with posts like this, just know they are scared cause they know it's not looking good for them, so they will grasp at anything to stay afloat. Tomorrow is almost here, jungle has already matured, the hour of political theories and predictions is now officially over.
Re: Congratulations To Bola Tinubu by Naijanascam: 7:00pm On Feb 24, 2023
Get sense for once and face reality..... keep your old notes given to you as your mobilization fee very very well to be used after the Elections.... while they are stocking New naira notes for themselves

Onyeiberibe
Re: Congratulations To Bola Tinubu by ObaOfYorubaLand: 7:03pm On Feb 24, 2023
YOURE RIGHT.

WE CONGRATULATE TINUBU FOR HIS RETIREMENT FROM POLITICS AFTER PETER OBI DEFEATS HIM TOMMOROW.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Congratulations To Bola Tinubu by Mylove55(f): 7:05pm On Feb 24, 2023
AmehTsaev:
When people start consoling themselves with posts like this, just know they are scared cause they know it's not looking good for them, so they will grasp at anything to stay afloat. Tomorrow is almost here, jungle has already matured, the hour of political theories and predictions is now officially over.
even if it come to worst, tinubu will get 40% in north and south

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Congratulations To Bola Tinubu by kay1one(m): 7:08pm On Feb 24, 2023
All this post to discredit Obi. You no even call Atiku or Kwankwaso. Just straight to structure-less Obi.

See heart attack😂

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congratulations To Bola Tinubu by jetwonder(m): 7:10pm On Feb 24, 2023
grin grin
I saw Jagaban been arrested and jail in Abuja prison.
After his election
Re: Congratulations To Bola Tinubu by YungMillionaire: 8:14pm On Feb 24, 2023
ObaOfYorubaLand:
YOURE RIGHT.WE CONGRATULATE TINUBU FOR HIS RETIREMENT FROM POLITICS AFTER PETER OBI DEFEATS HIM TOMMOROW.

Even your use of CAPITAL letters could not mask your tears.

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To Bola Tinubu by YungMillionaire: 8:16pm On Feb 24, 2023
jetwonder:
grin grin
I saw peter obituary been arrested and jail in Abuja prison.
After his election

I agree with you sir.

2 Likes

Re: Congratulations To Bola Tinubu by Almiron: 8:16pm On Feb 24, 2023
Jones4190:

No one is sure of winning the whole northern state but one thing is very sure for BAT, He is projected to win or come second in all the 18 state that make up the northern state and he will also get 25% of FCT. some state will be won by atiku and kwankwaso but BAT will likely smile at the end of the day, many factors are in his favor. out of 11 governors seeking reelection, 9 are from APC while 5 out of the 9 are from the north, they will work in favor of apc, infact APC is sure of winning 11 states in the north, Atiku 6 while Kwankaso will win 1 key northern state.
BAT winning or coming second in all the northern state give Atiku Abubakar slim chance to remain in the race because Atiku is not sure of winning any state in south west and south east.

Obi know he is not in the race, it will be easier for kwankaso to win election that obi.

}Obi will not get up to 6m vote in all the federal, no no state outside south east will give him more than 200k votes ( quote me wrong after election)
} forget the online hip, He will not get up to 200k votes in Lagos, he know he don't have supporters outside Igbos in Lagos that is why when he visits Lagos he was moving from Igbos dominated areas.( quote me after election)
} He will not win any state outside south east infact he is projected to lost one state to PDP and another one to apc in south east (quote me wrong after election)
} Because of fear of unknown gun men they will be low turnout of votes in south east especially imo and ebonyi state which will affect his chance, no south east state is sure of giving any candidate up to 500k votes because of low turnout.

South south look too sure for APC, APC may not win but our mission will be accomplished

} Apc mission in river has been accomplished before election, PDP might still win River state but our mission is for Wike to compromise PDP chances of getting bulk that normally goes to them, with the help of pastor Cole, Amechi and wike APC are sure of getting reasonable vote this time.
} APC look good in Delta state, tinubu wife is from delta, Omo Agege influence and ibori not supporting okowa is an added advantage to APC. APC will surely get 25% vote here.
} for the very first time cross River is going to general election without the governor been in PDP, Apc will likely win cross river this time, Labour party may do better than PDP because of duke support to them and the internal crisis rocking the state, most of pdp supporter are backing wike

he go enter iragbiji

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Congratulations To Bola Tinubu by YungMillionaire: 8:17pm On Feb 24, 2023
Almiron:
he go enter iragbiji

Obingo yanch licker, you can cry now but wailing MUST wait until next week.

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To Bola Tinubu by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:17pm On Feb 24, 2023
Win with yoruba Muslim votes? Comedian
Re: Congratulations To Bola Tinubu by Almiron: 8:18pm On Feb 24, 2023
YungMillionaire:

Obingo yanch licker, you can cry now but wailing MUST wait until next week.

e no go better for you and obi. Atiku lawa o
Re: Congratulations To Bola Tinubu by YungMillionaire: 8:20pm On Feb 24, 2023
Almiron:
e no go better for you and obi. Atiku lawa o

God don already punish you for supporting another Fulani after 8 years of Fulani.

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To Bola Tinubu by SpatialKing(m): 8:22pm On Feb 24, 2023
Jones4190:

Amala analysis...
Re: Congratulations To Bola Tinubu by Almiron: 8:22pm On Feb 24, 2023
YungMillionaire:

God don already punish you for supporting another Fulani after 8 years of Fulani.

God Wey don punish your papa already, na oloriburuku dey support Tinubu
Re: Congratulations To Bola Tinubu by ndidibabe(f): 8:29pm On Feb 24, 2023
ObaOfYorubaLand:
YOURE RIGHT.

WE CONGRATULATE TINUBU FOR HIS RETIREMENT FROM POLITICS AFTER PETER OBI DEFEATS HIM TOMMOROW.
Obi cannot win. It is between the two old men. Bitter truth....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congratulations To Bola Tinubu by ekolobaba: 8:33pm On Feb 24, 2023
ndidibabe:
Obi cannot win. It is between the two old men. Bitter truth....

Nwanyi I told them but these efulefus told me I’m not Igbo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congratulations To Bola Tinubu by Minime10(f): 8:46pm On Feb 24, 2023
Yes for accepting defeat in good faith grin

(1) (Reply)

#bawamustgonow Trending On Twitter After EFCC Intercepted 32million / All The International Election Observers Were Kept In Five Star Hotels / Gandujes Son Lost House Of Assembly Sit To NNPP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.