Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,950 members, 7,828,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Why Nigerians Call Black Americans Akatas - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Nigerians Call Black Americans Akatas (354 Views)

TheEmefieleDisaster: Nigerians Call Out Emefiele On Twitter / Nigerians Call On Sunday Dare To Help Rescue Siasia’s Mum From Kidnappers / Nigerians Call For Arrest Of Amosun Over 1,000 AK47, 4 Million Bullets Stockpile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Nigerians Call Black Americans Akatas by Guobadiapaul819: 7:48pm On Feb 24, 2023
Re: Why Nigerians Call Black Americans Akatas by SmartPolician: 8:20pm On Feb 24, 2023
Nigerians are born tribalists.

That's the same madness they export to America and call the real citizens Akata.

I don't just understand how Nigerians think and behave.
Re: Why Nigerians Call Black Americans Akatas by LogicBomb8: 8:31pm On Feb 24, 2023
SmartPolician:
Nigerians are born tribalists.

That's the same madness they export to America and call the real citizens Akata.

I don't just understand how Nigerians think and behave.
I take it you are a ghanian
Re: Why Nigerians Call Black Americans Akatas by Favor99(m): 8:40am On Mar 24, 2023
The Black Americans call Nigerians and Africans African Booty Scratchers and Jungle Bunnies and Porch Monkeys and even conspire with other groups to slander and to attempt to marginalize Nigerians.

The amount of abuse and trolling from Black Americans towards Nigerians on social media and during the childhood of many Nigerians in US is staggering.

Black Americans have a very loud platform that drowns the pain Nigerians goes through by them. Nigerians in America don’t have that platform to voice out what they’re going through. So all you hear is the warped uneven viewpoint from Black Americans.

(1) (Reply)

What Igbos Need Now Is Not Violence But Reimagining Igbo Land. / Elections: The Stages Of Grief: Accepting The Unacceptable LP/PDP / Why Am I Getting The Cult Vibe Out Of This Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.