Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,908 members, 7,824,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

LP Polling Agents To Receive Their Stipend In Their Bank Accounts - Aisha Yesufu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LP Polling Agents To Receive Their Stipend In Their Bank Accounts - Aisha Yesufu (32649 Views)

Wale Edun: Only 5% Of Nigerians Have Over ₦‎500k In Their Bank Accounts / Swore: Labour Party Begged INEC To Help With Polling Agents List / Kidnappers Collecting Ransom With Their Bank Accounts In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LP Polling Agents To Receive Their Stipend In Their Bank Accounts - Aisha Yesufu by UncommonLogic: 9:31pm On Feb 24, 2023
Offpoint1:

See frustration grin

He's going to be your president and you'll have his portrait hang on your office and home... There's nothing you can do about it.
May be President of the Biafuro retar@ded republic but definitely not of Nigeria.
Not too many things are guaranteed in life, Obi losing this election is one of the few guarantees of life. Take that to the bank.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LP Polling Agents To Receive Their Stipend In Their Bank Accounts - Aisha Yesufu by FreedomfromtheT: 9:32pm On Feb 24, 2023
Thedon22:
The No Shi shi gang now has started giving shi shi. Hypocrites! Thank God I was never scammed.
Did the Labour Party tell you they will not pay their workers? Is payment of workers same as bribery? If you hear that the Labour Party will not pay their party agents, will you still not use it against them?
Does this not show that the government of incoming president Peter Obi will treat Nigerian workers well?
Re: LP Polling Agents To Receive Their Stipend In Their Bank Accounts - Aisha Yesufu by FEMoxylian: 9:33pm On Feb 24, 2023
With news coming from North and North Central, Obi and followers have laboured in vain..

I love Aisha anyways...

3 Likes

Re: LP Polling Agents To Receive Their Stipend In Their Bank Accounts - Aisha Yesufu by felzokugo(m): 9:36pm On Feb 24, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
Jokers, yet he doesn’t have any known industries in Nigeria that manufacturers anything?

Just nonsense garbage rhetoric talk for the gullible Zombidients like yourself.

Consumption to production indeed, ordinary cashless policy e be like say Government wan kill u?

Lolzz!! I know u dnt hv sense. U re as sick as ur principal. See anger!! Loolzz!! Foolish idiot.
Re: LP Polling Agents To Receive Their Stipend In Their Bank Accounts - Aisha Yesufu by AliyuMahdi9: 9:39pm On Feb 24, 2023
My mother is Very much Alive wealthy and Healthy, unlike your Mother that sells her toto feed your useless family, that your Dead beat father is a drug addict.

Roboto11:

The way your mother died like a fowl.
Re: LP Polling Agents To Receive Their Stipend In Their Bank Accounts - Aisha Yesufu by felzokugo(m): 9:39pm On Feb 24, 2023
OlujobaSamuel:

Nice one.
Anyone that wins, if our reasons for choosing the winner materializes, we will both enjoy it. Hopefully, we both don't get disappointed like advocates of the current occupier of the seat.

Hopefully. But don't u wish tinubu is a healthier man?
Re: LP Polling Agents To Receive Their Stipend In Their Bank Accounts - Aisha Yesufu by Shantyken(m): 9:40pm On Feb 24, 2023
Eriokanmi:
See organised people. Imagine keyamo saying apc agents needed cash to buy coke at the polling booths grin. Imagine one law maker who is also an atiku ally being arrested after being found with over one million dollars in Rivers. He even stated an inec official on the list of the beneficiaries of the dollar rain. He was intercepted on his way to do the needful.

Nigerians, know this fact....any politician who distributes cash to induce voters and bribe officials during election is coming to power to loot, simple. He won't listen to you even if you're dying. You don't have to bribe people to vote you, if you truly merit it. Good luck , Peter Obi

Be calming down ooooo and accept the defeat in peace of mind

1 Like

Re: LP Polling Agents To Receive Their Stipend In Their Bank Accounts - Aisha Yesufu by Roboto11: 9:45pm On Feb 24, 2023
AliyuMahdi9:
My mother is Very much Alive wealthy and Healthy, unlike your Mother that sells her toto feed your useless family, that your Dead beat father is a drug addict.

Getaway.

You dey claim your oga wife as your mother.

Make sure you wash all those plated before you go to bed tonight.
Re: LP Polling Agents To Receive Their Stipend In Their Bank Accounts - Aisha Yesufu by Naajjii: 9:45pm On Feb 24, 2023
This Labour party are you for real ? You are trying to make it easier for APC and PDP. You need to pay them before the election to get them motivated otherwise most of them will no longer be your agents midway into election grin. There are lots of highest bidders around.

1 Like

Re: LP Polling Agents To Receive Their Stipend In Their Bank Accounts - Aisha Yesufu by Shantyken(m): 9:45pm On Feb 24, 2023
felzokugo:

Very nice reason i must confess.
P O is my candidate. Reason is simple..
He is younger, vibrant...not sick.. Transformin d country 4rm consumption to production is wat he believes. And its also d turn of the d east if we sincerly look at it....to ensure wat d pdp termd zoning policy.

Blind reasons, yet he doesn't have any Innoson car

1 Like

Re: LP Polling Agents To Receive Their Stipend In Their Bank Accounts - Aisha Yesufu by Emola12(m): 9:46pm On Feb 24, 2023
REDshouse:
But they no dey give shi shi
don't you see poling agents I thought you said you attended redshouse University
Re: LP Polling Agents To Receive Their Stipend In Their Bank Accounts - Aisha Yesufu by frankson1(m): 9:47pm On Feb 24, 2023
Newbietroll:
Transparency in everything, that's the signature of labour party

From "we no dey give shishi" to transparency. Issorite undecided
Re: LP Polling Agents To Receive Their Stipend In Their Bank Accounts - Aisha Yesufu by Tareq1105: 9:47pm On Feb 24, 2023
Roboto11:
Money for what?

I thought it was all charity work.

I thought they said they no dey give shishi. Why paying stipend when they said everything they do is love for Obi. But you may disagree with me, Obi and his gullible obi-idiots don't understand politics. You're dealing directly with Party Agents without the Party leadership in the state. No be suicidal be dat?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP Polling Agents To Receive Their Stipend In Their Bank Accounts - Aisha Yesufu by AliyuMahdi9: 9:48pm On Feb 24, 2023
Roboto11:

Getaway.

You dey claim your oga wife as your mother.

Make sure you wash all those plated before you go to bed tonight.

Now that is why I said you are a Useless cunt.

Your mother has done a lot of Odd jobs in people's home to survive, she brings dusbin food to feed you, that's what you can relate with in life.

And as I said before that's why you will remain Cursed forever
Re: LP Polling Agents To Receive Their Stipend In Their Bank Accounts - Aisha Yesufu by Babaibe: 9:51pm On Feb 24, 2023
NSK4U:

She couldn't be as useless as your illiterate and FAILED mother who didn't know the right manners to bring up a fool
Your mother must be a very useless woman and a roadside prostitute for having a mannerless son like you. I am sure you are raised by a wrong father, reason for being so irresponsible. We will liberate Nigerians from the bitter tribe (Igbo) and their machineries. They are a perpetual failure who will create lies to achieve their selfish goals. A trend from Agu irosi, Odumegwu Ojukwu and even the so-called liar Peter Obi, a garbage pretending to be good. To reiterate, Aisha Yusuf and your mother are illiterate and both of them are failures wanting to hide the Akwuzu SARS killing from Nigeria. The videos are available on YouTube, when Peter Obi instructed SARS to kill the people he governed. PETER OBI IS A LOOMING DANGER. VOTE FOR HIM AT YOUR PERIL. For the south-western Christians, don't be deceived by your pastors. Many of them are God of men and not men of God. They are fighting for their purse because with this useless Peter Obi another extravagant Goodluck Jonathan will emerge, and with every visit, they will always smile to the bank. More so, think every miracle begins from the altar. Your pastors are fighting for their purse and recognition, and not you. Don't allow the Biafrans to destroy Lagos to build Anambra. A food for thought. Vote wisely tommorrow. TINUBU THE ONLY WAY....VOTE TINUBU TOMORROW.GBU

1 Like

Re: LP Polling Agents To Receive Their Stipend In Their Bank Accounts - Aisha Yesufu by Enaifogheomo(m): 9:52pm On Feb 24, 2023
Thank you na, but for me is serives and I ll not be taking any money
Re: LP Polling Agents To Receive Their Stipend In Their Bank Accounts - Aisha Yesufu by Reptyle(m): 9:53pm On Feb 24, 2023
Biodun556:

https://twitter.com/AishaYesufu/status/1629131200815063042?s=20

That's good. Just wondering why they are making such a big deal of paying stipends into bank account like it is a new thing. Also wondering how those agents will get the cash to fund their movements in the midst of this cash crunch.
Re: LP Polling Agents To Receive Their Stipend In Their Bank Accounts - Aisha Yesufu by Roboto11: 9:53pm On Feb 24, 2023
AliyuMahdi9:

Now that is why I said you are a Useless cunt.

Your mother has done a lot of Odd jobs in people's home to survive, she brings dusbin food to feed you, that's what you can relate with in life.

And as I said before that's why you will remain Cursed forever

Oh boy, wash those dishes and leave juniors phone for him.

Wash his underwears before you go to bed.
Re: LP Polling Agents To Receive Their Stipend In Their Bank Accounts - Aisha Yesufu by sukkot: 9:54pm On Feb 24, 2023
felzokugo:

Very nice reason i must confess.
P O is my candidate. Reason is simple..
He is younger, vibrant...not sick.. Transformin d country 4rm consumption to production is wat he believes. And its also d turn of the d east if we sincerly look at it....to ensure wat d pdp termd zoning policy.
yet couldn't turn his own business 4rm consumption to production

2 Likes

Re: LP Polling Agents To Receive Their Stipend In Their Bank Accounts - Aisha Yesufu by AliyuMahdi9: 9:55pm On Feb 24, 2023
Roboto11:

Oh boy, wash those dishes and leave juniors phone for him.

Wash his underwears before you go to bed.

Useless Child of a Prostitute Mother,

Hope your mama toto has stopped smelling

She no dey baff , but wan do Ashawo work

Hahahahahahaha
Re: LP Polling Agents To Receive Their Stipend In Their Bank Accounts - Aisha Yesufu by searchlight: 9:56pm On Feb 24, 2023
UncommonLogic:
Lying idiotic fools don't give shishi. By Monday all these fools will be silent.
Your father is Foolish for littering the earth with an animal like you and as for that harlot, she should have known that abortion would have saved the earth of your nuisance
Re: LP Polling Agents To Receive Their Stipend In Their Bank Accounts - Aisha Yesufu by felzokugo(m): 9:57pm On Feb 24, 2023
sukkot:
yet couldn't turn his own business 4rm consumption to production
Wch of his biznes??
Re: LP Polling Agents To Receive Their Stipend In Their Bank Accounts - Aisha Yesufu by searchlight: 9:57pm On Feb 24, 2023
OlujobaSamuel:

Others also get their stipends in account. You think it's party agent that monitors vote process that buys vote or distribute cash?
My issue with this obidient/LP in this election will not be losing, but taking the right lessons to prepare for the next election
Who ever wins is cool as long as Tinubu is retired completely
Re: LP Polling Agents To Receive Their Stipend In Their Bank Accounts - Aisha Yesufu by felzokugo(m): 9:58pm On Feb 24, 2023
Shantyken:

Blind reasons, yet he doesn't have any Innoson car
Name his cars please. Tribal bigot.
Re: LP Polling Agents To Receive Their Stipend In Their Bank Accounts - Aisha Yesufu by Roboto11: 9:58pm On Feb 24, 2023
AliyuMahdi9:

Useless Child of a Prostitute Mother,

Hope your mama toto has stopped smelling

She no dey baff , but wan do Ashawo work

Hahahahahahaha

The syphilis that your mother gave your father is the same thing that made you lose your sanity.

By the way, have you discovered your father yet?

After searching candidate number 17 and you still don't know him.
Re: LP Polling Agents To Receive Their Stipend In Their Bank Accounts - Aisha Yesufu by sukkot: 9:59pm On Feb 24, 2023
felzokugo:

Wch of his biznes??
he imports everything
Re: LP Polling Agents To Receive Their Stipend In Their Bank Accounts - Aisha Yesufu by Shantyken(m): 10:00pm On Feb 24, 2023
Achorise:
Is he still in the race ?? North has betrayed him.

How, the hausas will not vote a fulani man to succeed a fulani man
Re: LP Polling Agents To Receive Their Stipend In Their Bank Accounts - Aisha Yesufu by Bodexman(m): 10:01pm On Feb 24, 2023
These LP and their supporters are just bunch of hypocrites. Imagine this is coming from APC. See them praising the stipends like it's something special.

Now I know these people are just learners.
And as for Aisha, this is what she's been looking for all these years, to be in charge in government. After tomorrow, she'll go back to her activism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LP Polling Agents To Receive Their Stipend In Their Bank Accounts - Aisha Yesufu by AliyuMahdi9: 10:01pm On Feb 24, 2023
I am happy you have began to mention the diseases in your family

Hahahahahahaha

Which other disease has your Olosho mother brought home.

Lol

Roboto11:

The syphilis that your mother gave your father is the same thing that made you lose your sanity.

By the way, have you discovered your father yet?

After searching candidate number 17 and you still don't know him.
Re: LP Polling Agents To Receive Their Stipend In Their Bank Accounts - Aisha Yesufu by sukkot: 10:02pm On Feb 24, 2023
felzokugo:

Hopefully. But don't u wish tinubu is a healthier man?
dont you wish peter obi is an intelligent man with a deeper voice grin grin
Re: LP Polling Agents To Receive Their Stipend In Their Bank Accounts - Aisha Yesufu by Thedon22: 10:03pm On Feb 24, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
Did the Labour Party tell you they will not pay their workers? Is payment of workers same as bribery? If you hear that the Labour Party will not pay their party agents, will you still not use it against them?
Does this not show that the government of incoming president Peter Obi will treat Nigerian workers well?
Yes I know, the same way he treated Anambra doctors well for 8 months (sic...!) during his tenure. Maybe you were young then but some remember what happened. He even sacked many non-indigenes from Anambra Civil Service. I am not moved by sentiments but track records. Come to Lagos Secretariat and see many Igbo workers.

2 Likes

Re: LP Polling Agents To Receive Their Stipend In Their Bank Accounts - Aisha Yesufu by felzokugo(m): 10:03pm On Feb 24, 2023
sukkot:
he imports everything
U can't even name one. Is he in charge of this govt?? Atleast dey try use ur brain. No dey do like aboki.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Jonathan Receives Tissue Papers Made By Students Of GSS, Abuja (PIX) / PDP Supporters In Edo Sit On Floor & Block Roads As They Protest Over Results / Dino Melaye Will Not Be Standing As A Senator By June" - Edward Onoja (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.