Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,745 members, 7,831,379 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Bouncer Disarms Gunman In Enugu Bar, Saves Many Lives - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bouncer Disarms Gunman In Enugu Bar, Saves Many Lives (48483 Views)

29-year-old Lady Disarms Kidnapper Of AK-47 Rifle, Frees 3 Victims In Plateau / Female POS Operator Disarms Two Armed Robbers In Edo / Zambian Police Officer Disarms And Arrests Man Who Wanted To Cut Off His Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bouncer Disarms Gunman In Enugu Bar, Saves Many Lives by Skylord247: 9:51pm On Feb 24, 2023
That was on the 14th Jan 2023. Old news
Re: Bouncer Disarms Gunman In Enugu Bar, Saves Many Lives by Roboto11: 9:52pm On Feb 24, 2023
Those guys supporting him were slow.

Beer bottles full everywhere na.

1 Like

Re: Bouncer Disarms Gunman In Enugu Bar, Saves Many Lives by fabian063: 9:53pm On Feb 24, 2023
DenreleDave:
God bless Harrison.....

He said our Igbo brothers lives...

I have challenged obidients since morning for a 10k bet that obi is losing yet none of them came forward

Gbagura also wants to bet 500k but no obidients could come out and challenge him

What is faith with work, obidients? Are you guys no confident of your candidate?
That reverse psychology don cast since na

1 Like

Re: Bouncer Disarms Gunman In Enugu Bar, Saves Many Lives by Kasiyya(m): 9:55pm On Feb 24, 2023
DenreleDave:
God bless Harrison.....

I have challenged obidients since morning for a 10k bet that obi is losing yet none of them came forward

Gbagura also wants to bet 500k but no obidients could come out and challenge him

What is faith with work, obidients? Are you guys no confident of your candidate?
feed fat first before betting.

1 Like

Re: Bouncer Disarms Gunman In Enugu Bar, Saves Many Lives by Badguy77(m): 9:57pm On Feb 24, 2023
This happened since January 14th in Enugu state... The bouncer denied the man access to the bar not knowing he is a military man, so he came back with his AK 47 to force his way and kill the bouncer.. He shot at the bouncer at the car park but missed so Harrison ran inside the bar, using people as shield den had the chance to charge at the gun man..... End of story

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bouncer Disarms Gunman In Enugu Bar, Saves Many Lives by candygist: 10:21pm On Feb 24, 2023
igwebuike01:

Is that the worst The Nation Tissue Paper can come up with after scavenging for bad news everywhere in the East?

That doesn't deny the fact that this shit happened in Enugu. You dont mind your people dieing, all you care about is for an Igbo man to be the president of Nigeria.
Re: Bouncer Disarms Gunman In Enugu Bar, Saves Many Lives by LOVEGINO(m): 10:24pm On Feb 24, 2023
Biodun556:
shocked

Igbos started what they can not finish
Dem must finish am ooooo.
Re: Bouncer Disarms Gunman In Enugu Bar, Saves Many Lives by WelcomeToBiafra: 10:32pm On Feb 24, 2023
Nigerian Fulani terrorist have started attacking Biafrans in refreshment place.
Re: Bouncer Disarms Gunman In Enugu Bar, Saves Many Lives by BennyDGreat: 11:02pm On Feb 24, 2023
Badguy77:
This happened since January 14th in Enugu state... The bouncer denied the man access to the bar not knowing he is a military man, so he came back with his AK 47 to force his way and kill the bouncer.. He shot at the bouncer at the car park but missed so Harrison ran inside the bar, using people as shield den had the chance to charge at the gun man..... End of story

Omo that's misuse of firearm....make dem dismiss the guy sharpaly....he's a serious risk to the public

2 Likes

Re: Bouncer Disarms Gunman In Enugu Bar, Saves Many Lives by BennyDGreat: 11:03pm On Feb 24, 2023
idiagbo86:
The guy wearing balenciaga in the pix is my friend . The story long

Wetin really happen
Re: Bouncer Disarms Gunman In Enugu Bar, Saves Many Lives by Nobody: 11:36pm On Feb 24, 2023
Biodun556:
shocked

Your mouth like IPOB
Re: Bouncer Disarms Gunman In Enugu Bar, Saves Many Lives by kmaster007: 11:56pm On Feb 24, 2023
Tinubu boiz at work
Re: Bouncer Disarms Gunman In Enugu Bar, Saves Many Lives by nedekid: 12:07am On Feb 25, 2023
Badguy77:
Brave guy.

1 Like

Re: Bouncer Disarms Gunman In Enugu Bar, Saves Many Lives by Omodua(m): 12:26am On Feb 25, 2023
Biodun556:
shocked

Just like the New Yoruba nation by Sunday Igboho.
Re: Bouncer Disarms Gunman In Enugu Bar, Saves Many Lives by 7arrows: 12:34am On Feb 25, 2023
Sergio103:
cool

The bouncer really tried.

The kind beating the two guys that rushed in later will give the werey ehh

Btw........I don't know why some dundees are mentioning IPOB in this case. Everything should go tribal for Christ sake.

They r senseless people. Tribalistic bigots
Re: Bouncer Disarms Gunman In Enugu Bar, Saves Many Lives by 7arrows: 12:35am On Feb 25, 2023
Okiton:
One of these things I did in those days
I once disarmed arm robbers in the bank

Oh good old days

I also disarmed a suicide bomber. Those days when I was hoting.
Re: Bouncer Disarms Gunman In Enugu Bar, Saves Many Lives by 7arrows: 12:38am On Feb 25, 2023
DenreleDave:
God bless Harrison.....

U r placing ur bets at the wrong location. In my hood we bet as much as 1m.
Re: Bouncer Disarms Gunman In Enugu Bar, Saves Many Lives by AFONJACOW(m): 12:58am On Feb 25, 2023
Any gunman they overpower they should make sure they burn the idiot with tyres
Re: Bouncer Disarms Gunman In Enugu Bar, Saves Many Lives by TechCapon(m): 2:28am On Feb 25, 2023
Sergio103:
cool

The bouncer really tried.

The kind beating the two guys that rushed in later will give the werey ehh

Btw........I don't know why some dundees are mentioning IPOB in this case. Everything should go tribal for Christ sake.

is it only beating they gave the guy? The guy deserves more than just beating
Re: Bouncer Disarms Gunman In Enugu Bar, Saves Many Lives by Donedeal1(m): 3:07am On Feb 25, 2023
Must be a Yoruba or better Fulani man

All this ugm normally cones from Abuja's or Lagos.
Re: Bouncer Disarms Gunman In Enugu Bar, Saves Many Lives by 2016v2017: 3:15am On Feb 25, 2023
signature2012:
I watched the video yesterday.
This guy deserves a National Honour.
Re: Bouncer Disarms Gunman In Enugu Bar, Saves Many Lives by 2016v2017: 3:18am On Feb 25, 2023
medikend:
I suggest that the bouncer should relocate to secluded place for a while.
Re: Bouncer Disarms Gunman In Enugu Bar, Saves Many Lives by ekhai(m): 3:27am On Feb 25, 2023
DenreleDave:
God bless Harrison.....

THEY ARE AWARE. BUT TRYING TO MAKE HIM SOCIAL MEDIA PRESIDENT. NONE OF THEM CAN EVEN BET Ñ1K.
Re: Bouncer Disarms Gunman In Enugu Bar, Saves Many Lives by Hallabee1(m): 4:56am On Feb 25, 2023
Okiton:
One of these things I did in those days
I once disarmed arm robbers in the bank

Oh good old days
Aje...

That time you still dey strong...odogwu

1 Like

Re: Bouncer Disarms Gunman In Enugu Bar, Saves Many Lives by 43Ronin: 4:59am On Feb 25, 2023
DenreleDave:
God bless Harrison.....

What is the bet? Obi will lose for who to win? I think the bet is better placed on who would win the election.
Re: Bouncer Disarms Gunman In Enugu Bar, Saves Many Lives by Joey4321: 5:08am On Feb 25, 2023
idiagbo86:
The guy wearing balenciaga in the pix is my friend . The story long

What happened?

The story is incomplete
Re: Bouncer Disarms Gunman In Enugu Bar, Saves Many Lives by Onyipk: 5:48am On Feb 25, 2023
B
Re: Bouncer Disarms Gunman In Enugu Bar, Saves Many Lives by Onyipk: 5:53am On Feb 25, 2023
B
Re: Bouncer Disarms Gunman In Enugu Bar, Saves Many Lives by Onyipk: 5:57am On Feb 25, 2023
Be careful how and what you challenge about.
For this is how Goliath kept up with his challenge of the Children of Israel tormenting them until Dsvid stepped up and answered the uncircumcised Philistine and the rest is history.

Don't become another scapegoat for the kings of Philistine's five kingdoms lived on to groom others.

As for me and my household we are willing and OBIDIENT and we will eat the good of the land.

All haill the Obi-Diatti group backed by God!, for whom God has blessed no man can curse!!!

#Isaiah 1:19
DenreleDave:
God bless Harrison.....

Re: Bouncer Disarms Gunman In Enugu Bar, Saves Many Lives by DenreleDave(m): 6:23am On Feb 25, 2023
43Ronin:

What is the bet? Obi will lose for who to win? I think the bet is better placed on who would win the election.

Obi will lose

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Air Force Officers Stabbed Me In Kaduna - Ex Corper (Disturbing Photos) / Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) / Margaret Emefiele's Kidnappers & N15Million Recovered From Them (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.