Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,091 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

UNEC Students Procure Refreshments Ahead Of Tomorrow's Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UNEC Students Procure Refreshments Ahead Of Tomorrow's Election (39906 Views)

Peter Obi Arrives His Hometown Agulu For Tomorrow's Election (video) / Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic / INEC Situation Room For Tomorrow’s Election Is Up And Runing (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNEC Students Procure Refreshments Ahead Of Tomorrow's Election by 7arrows: 12:25am On Feb 25, 2023
David160:

Our polling booth is here na

This polling booth matter must be stopped next election. I'm able to use my ATM card anywhere why can I do same with my PVC? They know the right thing to do.
Re: UNEC Students Procure Refreshments Ahead Of Tomorrow's Election by cjudy(m): 2:52am On Feb 25, 2023
Tflex01:

Lol you mean your parents?

grin

No I mean all your family members
Re: UNEC Students Procure Refreshments Ahead Of Tomorrow's Election by LekkiG: 3:12am On Feb 25, 2023
BigBrother9ja:
Tinubu for the wins by God's Grace. cool

OBI-DENSÉ and OBIDIOTṢ should better save their snacks for their Sunday tears grin
Losers grin grin grin grin

What shall it profit u to vote for him (Town hall) and suffer for the next 4 years??
Re: UNEC Students Procure Refreshments Ahead Of Tomorrow's Election by ObiDatti85(m): 3:49am On Feb 25, 2023
BigBrother9ja:

OBI-DENSÉ and OBIDIOTṢ should better save their snacks for their Sunday tears grin

You suppose dey shame for yourself
Re: UNEC Students Procure Refreshments Ahead Of Tomorrow's Election by Taiggarr: 4:13am On Feb 25, 2023
nonyofor2:
Way to go Enugu is fully Obidient. PDAPC keep off

Labour won't win in Enugu..

Bookmark this and come back by Monday..

Let.me see you wailing in the air..

And you MUST wail it like you just don't care..
Re: UNEC Students Procure Refreshments Ahead Of Tomorrow's Election by Tannhauser(m): 4:14am On Feb 25, 2023
BigBrother9ja:

Just look at the face of the THING you are supporting...have some shame. Oh, I forgot, Yorubasta.rds are shamelessness personified
Re: UNEC Students Procure Refreshments Ahead Of Tomorrow's Election by Taiggarr: 4:16am On Feb 25, 2023
Tflex01:
Nice one. Meanwhile if University of Lagos students do this because of Tinubu cry and wailing go full the cyberspace.

They will accuse them of tribalism and bigotry and accuse the leadership of bribery and corruption etc..

Live and let live.

Igbos are just playing and know it..na my people naa..

Always on the side of mouthing off..no Political strategy or depth..
Re: UNEC Students Procure Refreshments Ahead Of Tomorrow's Election by Taiggarr: 4:18am On Feb 25, 2023
Bishops10:
The Coast is clear for PRESIDENT PETER OBI

With less than 3million votes in the whole of the South East??

Kedi mgbe unu ga ama ihe?
Re: UNEC Students Procure Refreshments Ahead Of Tomorrow's Election by Tannhauser(m): 4:19am On Feb 25, 2023
Mayhem1:

Can you swear with your life that Tinubu is not a thief?

The cre.in knows Tinubu is a shameless thief however he is so afraid of having to work(if LP wins), he prefers to be a beggar at Tinubu's table
Re: UNEC Students Procure Refreshments Ahead Of Tomorrow's Election by Tannhauser(m): 4:22am On Feb 25, 2023
Taiggarr:

With less than 3million votes in the whole of the South East??

Kedi mgbe unu ga ama ihe?

Your stu.pid inflection betrays you. You are not one of us. Win or lose, it's a PROTEST vote, something malformed id.iots like you will never understand
Re: UNEC Students Procure Refreshments Ahead Of Tomorrow's Election by Tannhauser(m): 4:26am On Feb 25, 2023
BigBrother9ja:

If you know anything about God, whether in the Qur'an or Bible, you'll know HE doesn't do Bast.ards.
WHO IS TINUBU'S FATHER?
Re: UNEC Students Procure Refreshments Ahead Of Tomorrow's Election by Mrmb: 4:53am On Feb 25, 2023
David160:
University of Nigeria Enugu campus students have procured refreshments ahead of Tomorrow election o. The emotions are very high right now... Obi will win in a landslide here.

Enugu is very obidient

Atiku go floor am well well
Re: UNEC Students Procure Refreshments Ahead Of Tomorrow's Election by BigBrother9ja: 5:15am On Feb 25, 2023
Tannhauser:

If you know anything about God, whether in the Qur'an or Bible, you'll know HE doesn't do Bast.ards.
WHO IS TINUBU'S FATHER?
Ask your mother who your true father is first cry
Re: UNEC Students Procure Refreshments Ahead Of Tomorrow's Election by BigBrother9ja: 5:17am On Feb 25, 2023
Tannhauser:

Just look at the face of the THING you are supporting...have some shame. Oh, I forgot, Yorubasta.rds are shamelessness personified
Just look at this Hypocrite corrupt bastard tribalistic pig you're supporting.
Sense dey pain you?

1 Like

Re: UNEC Students Procure Refreshments Ahead Of Tomorrow's Election by seguno2: 5:38am On Feb 25, 2023
nonyofor2:
Way to go Enugu is fully Obidient. PDAPC keep off

Money donated into an SPV for the specific purpose of providing stomach infrastructure to voters.

So why are they being hypocritical about other people’s encouragement of their own political supporters
Re: UNEC Students Procure Refreshments Ahead Of Tomorrow's Election by 5starMan: 6:22am On Feb 25, 2023
Tflex01:
Nice one. Meanwhile if University of Lagos students do this because of Tinubu cry and wailing go full the cyberspace.

They will accuse them of tribalism and bigotry and accuse the leadership of bribery and corruption etc..

Live and let live.
Lagos?, no man's land.
Re: UNEC Students Procure Refreshments Ahead Of Tomorrow's Election by rollywise(m): 6:58am On Feb 25, 2023
BigBrother9ja:

Shameless you. You see raw passion for a change. But them don use suffer swear for you. You expect students to vote in a party that kept them at home for 9 months. Not everyone is like you
Re: UNEC Students Procure Refreshments Ahead Of Tomorrow's Election by rollywise(m): 6:59am On Feb 25, 2023
It's the passion for me. God bless you all guys.
Re: UNEC Students Procure Refreshments Ahead Of Tomorrow's Election by Labsinp: 7:17am On Feb 25, 2023
[b][/b]your candidate is not a saint too
MuslimIgbo:
All in favour of Jagaban .

My vote and my household votes belongs to him.

I can't entrust the affairs of my country on a thief!

And they other corrupt failed PANDORA GOVERNOR.

Re: UNEC Students Procure Refreshments Ahead Of Tomorrow's Election by Microwhy: 7:24am On Feb 25, 2023
You guys are extremely unstable..
You all-out backed a candidate this election and all you could think about is, he must win. How cheap!
Re: UNEC Students Procure Refreshments Ahead Of Tomorrow's Election by Mrvictorwrite(m): 7:33am On Feb 25, 2023
I guess the school premises is also a polling unit, you guys are doing well.✌️
Re: UNEC Students Procure Refreshments Ahead Of Tomorrow's Election by letitrainnow(m): 7:55am On Feb 25, 2023
Today na today grin
Re: UNEC Students Procure Refreshments Ahead Of Tomorrow's Election by Bamorawq5: 8:45am On Feb 25, 2023
Y7ffgyt

Re: UNEC Students Procure Refreshments Ahead Of Tomorrow's Election by sheDD(m): 8:59am On Feb 25, 2023
Lavylilly
I had to mention you here away from the other thread
Pls... How far anything for me
I'd implored we talk our talk

1 Like

Re: UNEC Students Procure Refreshments Ahead Of Tomorrow's Election by Taiggarr: 9:12am On Feb 25, 2023
Tannhauser:

Your stu.pid inflection betrays you. You are not one of us. Win or lose, it's a PROTEST vote, something malformed id.iots like you will never understand

You are just a Kid..

I know you are just starting to experience what it means to vote...that's if you have your voters card.

Don't worry you will join the wailing community by Monday..

Or better still be recruited into the "Biafra or Death" crew..
Re: UNEC Students Procure Refreshments Ahead Of Tomorrow's Election by Haynnie: 9:21am On Feb 25, 2023
BigBrother9ja:

See as your incoming president fine grin
Re: UNEC Students Procure Refreshments Ahead Of Tomorrow's Election by David160(m): 9:44am On Feb 25, 2023
Mrmb:

Atiku go floor am well well
No be for this Enugu wey I dey
Re: UNEC Students Procure Refreshments Ahead Of Tomorrow's Election by Mrmb: 2:22pm On Feb 25, 2023
David160:

No be for this Enugu wey I dey

Hope e don dey clear sha
Re: UNEC Students Procure Refreshments Ahead Of Tomorrow's Election by lavylilly: 11:39pm On Feb 25, 2023
sheDD:
Lavylilly
I had to mention you here away from the other thread
Pls... How far anything for me
I'd implored we talk our talk
Okay, what can you do?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ben Murray-Bruce Pictured With His Adopted Son And Friend Ibrahim Aliyu / Magnus Abe Sings To Celebrate Supreme Court Judgement Over Rivers APC / In 2017 Buhari Was Driven From His Office By Patriotic & Courageous Rats – FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.