Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

My Nysc Camp Experience In Taraba State - 2023 Batch A Stream 1 Welcome Party - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My Nysc Camp Experience In Taraba State - 2023 Batch A Stream 1 Welcome Party (857 Views)

COVID-19: Isolation Centre In Taraba NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos) / My NYSC Camp Experience In Akwa Ibom State! / "My NYSC Camp Experience" – Owolabi Ajasa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Nysc Camp Experience In Taraba State - 2023 Batch A Stream 1 Welcome Party by Haboseyday(f): 10:38pm On Feb 24, 2023
Welcome to my YouTube channel! In this video, I'll be sharing my exciting experience at the NYSC camp in Taraba State as part of the 2023 Batch A Stream 1.

From the moment I arrived at the camp, I was greeted with warm welcomes and friendly faces. The camp was a bustling hub of activity, with people from all over the country coming together to learn, grow and serve their country.

During my time at the camp, I participated in a wide range of activities, including orientation lectures, skill acquisition programs, and community development projects. But perhaps the highlight of my experience was the welcome party organized by our batch. It was an unforgettable night filled with music & dance.

Throughout my stay, I was impressed by the level of organization and efficiency demonstrated by the NYSC officials. They worked tirelessly to ensure that we had everything we needed to have a successful and memorable camp experience.

Overall, I had an amazing time at the NYSC camp in Taraba State. It was an opportunity to make new friends, learn new skills, and serve my country. I hope you enjoy watching this video and getting a glimpse into my experience. Don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe to my channel for more exciting content!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0PIljboIxw

DON'T FORGET TO LIKEπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘, COMMENT And SUBSCRIBE ( https://www.youtube.com/c/TheresaAdido) for more interesting Videos

(1) (Reply)

Toxic Nysc Females / What Is The Basic Salary 4 A Fresh Graduate Wit Nyscdischarge Certificate ? / If You Are Going For Nysc This July,lshare What You Intend To Do For The Next On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.