Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Kogi Youths Fixed Road To Natasha Akpoti’s Hometown Cut Off By Yahaya Bello - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Youths Fixed Road To Natasha Akpoti’s Hometown Cut Off By Yahaya Bello (46763 Views)

Kogi Central: Ombugadu Sends Message To Natasha Akpoti / Photos of Many Unseen Projects By Yahaya Bello in Kogi / Kogi Youths Guard Dino Melaye After Police Withdraws His Security (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Youths Fixed Road To Natasha Akpoti’s Hometown Cut Off By Yahaya Bello by hush15: 9:35am On Feb 25, 2023
AcuraZDX:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyC4owRVZg8&si=EnSIkaIECMiOmarE

https://twitter.com/chude__/status/1629248090854117377?t=nV3Wzk9hluepJjnWaRbihA&s=19

https://twitter.com/AdeolaFayehun/status/1629165043312136192?t=ZMxy3CaVsfIhbPN4UMGozQ&s=19

But this Bello of a guy no get sense o. Why such stupidity ehn! Mad people in position of authority would destroy this country faster than anything. Please, vote wisely

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Youths Fixed Road To Natasha Akpoti’s Hometown Cut Off By Yahaya Bello by masui(m): 9:36am On Feb 25, 2023
LevanOkri post=121212784 :
Hmm
Re: Kogi Youths Fixed Road To Natasha Akpoti’s Hometown Cut Off By Yahaya Bello by Jerryjasper(m): 9:37am On Feb 25, 2023
So help us God 🙇🙇🙏🙏
Re: Kogi Youths Fixed Road To Natasha Akpoti’s Hometown Cut Off By Yahaya Bello by just4fun(m): 9:38am On Feb 25, 2023
😂😂😂😂

Kogi no be Lagos !!!
Re: Kogi Youths Fixed Road To Natasha Akpoti’s Hometown Cut Off By Yahaya Bello by Enemyofpeace: 9:41am On Feb 25, 2023
Yahaya Bello is a very big fool. What kind of politics is he playing in the state?

1 Like

Re: Kogi Youths Fixed Road To Natasha Akpoti’s Hometown Cut Off By Yahaya Bello by Sleekfingers: 9:42am On Feb 25, 2023
Yankee101:
Sharp people
Immunity go soon finish
Jail loading

How many governor Dem don jail? All of Dem are walking freely with their loots.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Youths Fixed Road To Natasha Akpoti’s Hometown Cut Off By Yahaya Bello by franugo(m): 9:44am On Feb 25, 2023
TOPCRUISE:
So when election happens to be on Saturday was when kogi state government told the world that the best way to protect kogites from terrorists is by cutting the road a day before the election, which is on Friday.
Wayo Bello. cool

When i saw the explanation they were using to justify the unreasonable act, I wept for the country. Na only mumu go believe am. All this time, the irritating fool didn't care about the security of his people till a day before election, he now woke up to notice that his constituents were not secure. ..even if the intent is to secure kogites, that this is the only solution they could come up with is frightening.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Youths Fixed Road To Natasha Akpoti’s Hometown Cut Off By Yahaya Bello by bisiswag(f): 9:44am On Feb 25, 2023
Eriokanmi:
I still don't know why Kogi is so unlucky with leadership . Anyway, this is a welcome development. People don wise now. Only Abubakar Audu did well in kogi. Others are looters. How can you deliberately destroy your own house and take the money to invest in burj Khalifa in dubai instead if building a repkica of it in your state? This is madness. Kogi is an amazing tourist state yet, they're too blind to see those potentials.
As in ehn I was quite amazed at the confluence I saw the first time I travelled through that state. Such a beautiful sight to behold, God should pls just show us mercy in this country cos you wonder why and how we keep getting it wrong with our chosen leaders. Someone that rode on him being a youth behaving like a demented old bat, well actions of loosing drowning man.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Youths Fixed Road To Natasha Akpoti’s Hometown Cut Off By Yahaya Bello by Isabi4lov: 9:47am On Feb 25, 2023
Na wa o for the governor
Re: Kogi Youths Fixed Road To Natasha Akpoti’s Hometown Cut Off By Yahaya Bello by ezegold4we: 9:49am On Feb 25, 2023
The fear of Peter Obi is the beginning of political wisdom
Re: Kogi Youths Fixed Road To Natasha Akpoti’s Hometown Cut Off By Yahaya Bello by themanderon: 9:49am On Feb 25, 2023
See the kind of devils we have ruling us. They do not want to do the right thing but want to stay in power by all means. Rise up and vote for a new Nigeria. APC has nothing but sorrow tears and blood to offer Nigerians. Think about their supporters that have died in the last 8yrs as a result of the government they supported failing to protect them. Think about where we were 8yrs ago and compare the carnage that Nigeria has become. Think about kerosene selling for a 1k and fuel going foe as much as 500naira. Think about the increased electricity tariff with no improvement in supplies. Think about the increased taxes and the skyrocketing cost of food and other basic amenities. Think about the Fulani herdsmen that have rendered people homeless and killed many people. In all this Tinubu never said a word because he is only concerned about becoming president. He doesn't mind casting his people under the bus so long as he achieves his wicked ambition.
Go out and vote for humans with a human heart and not monsters that are feeding fat from your misery. Go and and vote Labour party.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Youths Fixed Road To Natasha Akpoti’s Hometown Cut Off By Yahaya Bello by Atlantis585: 10:01am On Feb 25, 2023
They should march straight to Governor’s House and deal with the crooked governor and his family.

He is a good reason youths may never get power

Look at what he is doing to Kogi State and it’s treasury.
Re: Kogi Youths Fixed Road To Natasha Akpoti’s Hometown Cut Off By Yahaya Bello by Jacklezz(m): 10:06am On Feb 25, 2023
Nigeria will not seize to amaze me[i][/i]
Re: Kogi Youths Fixed Road To Natasha Akpoti’s Hometown Cut Off By Yahaya Bello by shineeye1: 10:10am On Feb 25, 2023
Re: Kogi Youths Fixed Road To Natasha Akpoti’s Hometown Cut Off By Yahaya Bello by Judolisco(m): 10:13am On Feb 25, 2023
pocohantas:
Why would a governor do that to start with?
A lot is wrong with this country.
we've got sick people leading us... Dats why d country is sick
Re: Kogi Youths Fixed Road To Natasha Akpoti’s Hometown Cut Off By Yahaya Bello by magnumwhales(m): 10:20am On Feb 25, 2023
Oloriburuku politicians everywhere
Re: Kogi Youths Fixed Road To Natasha Akpoti’s Hometown Cut Off By Yahaya Bello by Sonn(m): 10:30am On Feb 25, 2023
These are the kind of people some of us are supporting, people without conscience.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Youths Fixed Road To Natasha Akpoti’s Hometown Cut Off By Yahaya Bello by Emmanuel909090: 10:45am On Feb 25, 2023
My country my country
Re: Kogi Youths Fixed Road To Natasha Akpoti’s Hometown Cut Off By Yahaya Bello by Emmanuel909090: 10:46am On Feb 25, 2023
My country my country
Re: Kogi Youths Fixed Road To Natasha Akpoti’s Hometown Cut Off By Yahaya Bello by CSTRR: 10:52am On Feb 25, 2023
Yahaya bello was part of the people that followed tinubu to court to claim they are fighting for the masses against naira redesign.

Such laughable mess.
Re: Kogi Youths Fixed Road To Natasha Akpoti’s Hometown Cut Off By Yahaya Bello by CSTRR: 10:55am On Feb 25, 2023
Re: Kogi Youths Fixed Road To Natasha Akpoti’s Hometown Cut Off By Yahaya Bello by CSTRR: 10:56am On Feb 25, 2023
Sonn:
These are the kind of people some of us are supporting, people without conscience.
A lot of your fellow citizens want you to suffer.

They know that a candidate is poison, but they will make him win because they want you to suffer.

Their own suffering is not important, as long as you too will suffer.
Know this and know peace.

After this election, no look anybody face to render any useless help to anybody.

All man to his own.
Re: Kogi Youths Fixed Road To Natasha Akpoti’s Hometown Cut Off By Yahaya Bello by Sonn(m): 11:33am On Feb 25, 2023
CSTRR:

A lot of your fellow citizens want you to suffer.

They know that a candidate is poison, but they will make him win because they want you to suffer.

Their own suffering is not important, as long as you too will suffer.
Know this and know peace.

After this election, no look anybody face to render any useless help to anybody.

All man to his own.
honestly, but let's watch and see how it goes.
Re: Kogi Youths Fixed Road To Natasha Akpoti’s Hometown Cut Off By Yahaya Bello by Babaibe: 11:35am On Feb 25, 2023
Lies from the pit of hell. Road cut and fixed by the same people. Propaganda Politics. Wailers, Police must get to the root of this.
Re: Kogi Youths Fixed Road To Natasha Akpoti’s Hometown Cut Off By Yahaya Bello by Proudlyomonna: 12:05pm On Feb 25, 2023
It's now the masses vs the political structure of doom , hardship and suffering.
Obidiati is the way forward.
Re: Kogi Youths Fixed Road To Natasha Akpoti’s Hometown Cut Off By Yahaya Bello by Gbeng30(m): 12:35pm On Feb 25, 2023
That's Good youth have really done well, but as for Apc their end is near in this country... People we soon totally ignore them
Re: Kogi Youths Fixed Road To Natasha Akpoti’s Hometown Cut Off By Yahaya Bello by spiralwedge(m): 9:35am On Feb 27, 2023
Honjoshy4u:
Atiku is here already..
Vote wisely by not voting anything APC.

See this id!ot, so you’re no more supporting Obi. You have switched to Atiku now….

I suppose by now, that you would have jumped into Lagoon or hang yourself. Your biggest life’s nightmare, Tinubu, will soon be declared President. Guy, you know you can’t take that, please just get your sniper ready
Re: Kogi Youths Fixed Road To Natasha Akpoti’s Hometown Cut Off By Yahaya Bello by Honjoshy4u: 9:56am On Feb 27, 2023
spiralwedge:

See this id!ot, so you’re no more supporting Obi. You have switched to Atiku now….

I suppose by now, that you would have jumped into Lagoon or hang yourself. Your biggest life’s nightmare, Tinubu, will soon be declared President. Guy, you know you can’t take that, please just get your sniper ready

You're a bingo
* Tinubu lost Lagos; his state to LP
* Lost Osun his ancestral home to PDP
* Lost his local government to LP
* Buhari his president lost his state to PDP
* Lawan the Senate president lost his state to PDP
* Their DG lalong lost his state.
* Gbajabiamila lost his LGA .
* Abdulahi their Chairman lost his state and Geopolitical zone.
* Keyamo their spokes man lost his PU
* El-Rufai lost his state
All due to their maladaministration.
And they want to rig the sick old man in; and sane Nigerians should keep quiet?
Shame
Shame
Shame
Re: Kogi Youths Fixed Road To Natasha Akpoti’s Hometown Cut Off By Yahaya Bello by spiralwedge(m): 9:59am On Feb 27, 2023
Honjoshy4u:

You're a bingo
* Tinubu lost Lagos; his state to LP
* Lost Osun his ancestral home to PDP
* Lost his local government to LP
* Buhari his president lost his state to PDP
* Lawan the Senate president lost his state to PDP
* Their DG lalong lost his state.
* Gbajabiamila lost his LGA .
* Abdulahi their Chairman lost his state and Geopolitical zone.
* Keyamo their spokes man lost his PU
* El-Rufai lost his state
All due to their maladaministration.
And they want to rig the sick old man in; and sane Nigerians should keep quiet?
Shame
Shame
Shame

You're still barking? Shame! E be like say you get rabies, oga go jump into lagoon, because me i no fit stand your wailing for 8 years.
you go don turn to bitter old waling b!tch. Na lagoon fit you abeg
Re: Kogi Youths Fixed Road To Natasha Akpoti’s Hometown Cut Off By Yahaya Bello by CorrectionFLuid: 6:04pm On Apr 26
Some people are trying to whitewash the criminal who did this

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria's Ministers Of Defence Resume Office (picture) / Photos Of Wike And Ikpeazu On Vacation In Turkey / Shitte Members Killed & Injured In Kano By Police (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.