Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Why I Will Blame Peter Obi If Tinubu Win - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Will Blame Peter Obi If Tinubu Win (1034 Views)

Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man / "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu / Abimbola Adelakun: Don’t Blame Peter Obi For His Zealous Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Will Blame Peter Obi If Tinubu Win by asanausana91: 12:00am On Feb 25, 2023
I don't have any problem with Obi winning this election. It is either Atiku Abubbakar or peter Obi. I will be very angry with peter Obi if tinubu win. I expected Peter Obi to step down for Atiku so that we can do away with this evil party called APC. At least Atiku who is Obi senior should have been respected and allowed to have the coming 4 years to prepare ground for peter Obi to take over in 2027. But because of greediness or ego I am afraid that tinubu may have a smooth ride to victory since peter Obi and kwankwaso divides Atiku votes.
Nigeria think! Think!! Think!!! We cannot afford another years of suffering just because of lack of understanding between the two best candidates.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why I Will Blame Peter Obi If Tinubu Win by LikeAking: 12:09am On Feb 25, 2023
asanausana91:
I don't have any problem with Obi winning this election. It is either Atiku Abubbakar or peter Obi. I will be very angry with peter Obi if tinubu win. I expected Peter Obi to step down for Atiku so that we can do away with this evil party called APC. At least Atiku who is Obi senior should have been respected and allowed to have the coming 4 years to prepare ground for peter Obi to take over in 2027. But because of greediness or ego I am afraid that tinubu may have a smooth ride to victory since peter Obi and kwankwaso divides Atiku votes.
Nigeria think! Think!! Think!!! We cannot afford another years of suffering just because of lack of understanding between the two best candidates.

Steeping down for Atiku is a no! no!!

Atiku shud rather step down.

PDP is also an evil party.

hw come u have forgotten so soon?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Will Blame Peter Obi If Tinubu Win by Workch: 12:10am On Feb 25, 2023
I will also blame Tinubu if Atiku wins.

Tinubu should step down for Obi

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Will Blame Peter Obi If Tinubu Win by DoTheNeedful: 12:19am On Feb 25, 2023
asanausana91:

I will also blame Atiku if Obi loses.

You are a shameless 1di0t if you genuinely believe Atiku, a Fulani Muslim, should take over from Buhari, another Fulani Muslim. People like you are the reason this country should never be together.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Will Blame Peter Obi If Tinubu Win by bishopkay: 12:20am On Feb 25, 2023
asanausana91:
LMAO so Atiku who's clearly trying to usurp a generational long power sharing formula is who Peter should step down for? Atiku should have as a matter of principle stepped down and support Peter Obi's bid especially since he picked momentum for the sake of the unity of this country.

For the records, I don't like Tifnubu and I can't even imagine him winning but at this point, anybody but Atiku is fine with me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Will Blame Peter Obi If Tinubu Win by Urheadmaster(m): 12:29am On Feb 25, 2023
Technically, Nigeria will be better if it is divided into 3 and it becomes a neighbouring countries tongue
DoTheNeedful:

You are a shameless 1di0t if you genuinely believe Atiku, a Fulani Muslim, should take over from Buhari, another Fulani Muslim. People like you are the reason this country should never be together.
Re: Why I Will Blame Peter Obi If Tinubu Win by muykem: 12:51am On Feb 25, 2023
asanausana91:
You mean south east should have settled for position of slave just to make Tinubu lose.

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Blame Peter Obi If Tinubu Win by Yorubalandlord(m): 1:01am On Feb 25, 2023
No be you talk this one.
Mikano boys dem.

Vote OBI-DATTI

Re: Why I Will Blame Peter Obi If Tinubu Win by Nobody: 1:06am On Feb 25, 2023
DoTheNeedful:

If Atiku steps down, Tinubu will beat Obi silly and i am not a fan of Tinubu.

Obi is going to hand over the predency to Tinubu by dividing Atiku's vote.

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Blame Peter Obi If Tinubu Win by gidgiddy: 1:14am On Feb 25, 2023
asanausana91:

What you are saying is laughable. If APC is evil, you dont need Obi stepping down to get APC out, Nigerians will vote APC out just like they did to PDP after 16 years in office

APC staying in power is not up to Obi, its up to the millions that will vote, let them choose if 8 years of APC has been good or not

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Will Blame Peter Obi If Tinubu Win by stonemasonn: 1:31am On Feb 25, 2023
Stop the hate. Atiku is not better than Tinubu.
Re: Why I Will Blame Peter Obi If Tinubu Win by asanausana91: 8:08am On Feb 25, 2023
muykem:
You mean south east should have settled for position of slave just to make Tinubu lose.
what position are they going to get now? Nothing!
Re: Why I Will Blame Peter Obi If Tinubu Win by asanausana91: 8:11am On Feb 25, 2023
DoTheNeedful:

emotions cannot win election. This is not time for nzogbu nzogbu politics.
Re: Why I Will Blame Peter Obi If Tinubu Win by LordAdam16: 8:36am On Feb 25, 2023
DoTheNeedful:

Atiku is from the NE. No North Easterner has been C-in-C in Nigeria's history since Balewa.

Yet, here you are typing like an oaf.

There are Yorubas in North Central and Igbos in South South.

If Saraki wants to contest after Tinubu, will you call him a Yoruba Muslim or a North Central politician? Is Okowa an Igbo Christian or a South South politician?

You apparently have a problem with Atiku succeeding Buhari, but you have no problem with Tinubu a Muslim on a MuMu ticket succeeding Buhari. Getting another 8 years after OBJ had done 8 years. As though Eastern Nigeria is in Central Africa.

No b una fault, na Obi I blame. By now, we supposed dey talk about Atiku transition team. Make Atiku by mistake win, all of una go collect. Nonsense!

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Blame Peter Obi If Tinubu Win by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 25, 2023
Lol,see the contestants are not even the problem, the problem is with the electorates that will vote for Apc again after everything.
Re: Why I Will Blame Peter Obi If Tinubu Win by Kasiyya(m): 8:50am On Feb 25, 2023
asanausana91:
I keep saying it ,A vote for Obi will give Tinubu victory.
Therefore, I urge all APC members to vote for Obi to facilitate Tinubu victory
Re: Why I Will Blame Peter Obi If Tinubu Win by kettykin: 8:50am On Feb 25, 2023
Vultures and their blame riddled, mentally weak mentality, Tufiakwa.
Re: Why I Will Blame Peter Obi If Tinubu Win by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 25, 2023
asanausana91:

You mean same tinubu that his vote is being shattered both north and south cos he isn't fit for that office ? Or atiku who is a kleptomaniac ? Lol.... Wake up.

You sound like an i.d.i.o.t.
Re: Why I Will Blame Peter Obi If Tinubu Win by PeterObi4LP: 8:56am On Feb 25, 2023
Tinubu will/can not win.
Peter Obi will win.
Re: Why I Will Blame Peter Obi If Tinubu Win by asanausana91: 8:57am On Feb 25, 2023
kiako:

You mean same tinubu that his vote is being shattered both north and south cos he isn't fit for that office ? Or atiku who is a kleptomaniac ? Lol.... Wake up.

You sound like an i.d.i.o.t.
you don't need to call me idiot, if you want to see an idiot go look at your mother.
Atiku is the next president!
Re: Why I Will Blame Peter Obi If Tinubu Win by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 25, 2023
asanausana91:
you don't need to call me idiot, if you want to see an idiot go look at asanausana91's mother.
Re: Why I Will Blame Peter Obi If Tinubu Win by ImmaculateJOE(m): 1:50pm On Feb 25, 2023
In Adamawa currently..

I'm serving as LP party agent.
We have 495 registered voters in my poling unit. As at now, 1:52pm only 120 voters have been accredited.
Nobody on the cue now.

LP is sure of 30 votes here..

I will post the final result here.

(1) (Reply)

Instruct Collation Officers To Upload Results Immediately, Atiku Tells INEC Chai / Atiku Leads In 14 Lgas In Bauchi, Tinubu Wins 1 / Anyone That Thinks Tinubu Will Be Accepted That Person Is A Clown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.