Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,693 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Thread For The 2023 Presidential Election Update - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thread For The 2023 Presidential Election Update (251 Views)

Dino Melaye Vs Smart Adeyemi: Kogi West Senatorial Supplementary Election Update / 2019 Election Update: INEC Officials At Sagamu Testing The Card Readers - PUNCH / OSUN APC Governorship Primary Election Update (Gboyega Isiaka Leading) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For The 2023 Presidential Election Update by Nuhskhut: 12:20am On Feb 25, 2023
Upon all the interviews,campaigns,rallies,talks and interaction with voters,the day has finally come.Today is where we get to know whom the majority of the Nigerian voters has chosen to govern them in the next four years.This thread in my opinion is open for all updates and gists that has to do with today's election.
Re: Thread For The 2023 Presidential Election Update by Goodson15: 12:23am On Feb 25, 2023
Waiting patiently
Re: Thread For The 2023 Presidential Election Update by Badabada(m): 12:36am On Feb 25, 2023
God, I will beg you this one thing:
May the new Nigeria we all hoped and prayed for be ushered in today, just the way you've ushered in this beautiful morning.
May all the enemies of Nigeria sink, drink their own blood and eat their flesh.
May all who have held this blessed land captive rot while alive.
May all who have taken away joy from Nigerians soak their pillows with tears.
Grant us a new Nigeria, a fresh start, a compassionate and progressive leadership as we go to the polls.
May violence be at barest minimum, and the will of Nigerians become manifest....Amen!!!
Re: Thread For The 2023 Presidential Election Update by engrsyer(m): 1:05am On Feb 25, 2023
I shall give you people live report from my place Bille Town in Rivers State.

(1) (Reply)

Please Someone Should Assist Me / 2023 Elections: Obasanjo Allegedly Calls For Massive Protest In Leaked Audio / Peter Obi Gave N75K Cheque To The Lady She Promised An Oven For Her Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.