Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,569 members, 7,837,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

How The Bank Of Heaven Supplied Me With New Naira Notes During My Need — Pastor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How The Bank Of Heaven Supplied Me With New Naira Notes During My Need — Pastor (634 Views)

Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest / Edo 2020: This Is The Time We Need Pastor Osagie Ize-iyamu. / Edo 2020: This Is The Time We Need Pastor Osagie Ize-iyamu. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How The Bank Of Heaven Supplied Me With New Naira Notes During My Need — Pastor by OpzyGist(m): 1:03am On Feb 25, 2023
Evangelist Gospel Agochukwu, the General Overseer and Founder of Sekinah Gospel Ministries, has taken to social media to share his testimony of how he received financial assistance from what he refers to as the “Bank of Heaven”. In his Facebook post, Evangelist

Agochukwu narrated how he was in dire need of money to attend to a pressing matter and to help a family that had no access to a bank account. Despite his efforts, he could not find the funds he needed. However, he did not lose hope and resorted to prayer and faith.

According to his post, he was amazed when he opened one of his ...

See full details here:

https://opzygist.com.ng/religion/how-the-bank-of-heaven-supplied-me-with-new-naira-notes-in-my-time-of-need-evang-dr-agochukwu/

Re: How The Bank Of Heaven Supplied Me With New Naira Notes During My Need — Pastor by Praxis758: 1:08am On Feb 25, 2023
I believe in the reality of signs and wonder, but miracle money is a magic, scam and demonic.

Such has no basis in the scriptures. It promotes laziness and deception.

People should beware!!!

1 Like

Re: How The Bank Of Heaven Supplied Me With New Naira Notes During My Need — Pastor by Nobody: 1:24am On Feb 25, 2023
OpzyGist:
Evangelist Gospel Agochukwu, the General Overseer and Founder of Sekinah Gospel Ministries, has taken to social media to share his testimony of how he received financial assistance from what he refers to as the “Bank of Heaven”. In his Facebook post, Evangelist

Agochukwu narrated how he was in dire need of money to attend to a pressing matter and to help a family that had no access to a bank account. Despite his efforts, he could not find the funds he needed. However, he did not lose hope and resorted to prayer and faith.

See full details here:

https://opzygist.com.ng/religion/how-the-bank-of-heaven-supplied-me-with-new-naira-notes-in-my-time-of-need-evang-dr-agochukwu/

Yahoo Yahoo pastor ni grin grin grin
Re: How The Bank Of Heaven Supplied Me With New Naira Notes During My Need — Pastor by LikeAking: 2:07am On Feb 25, 2023
LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: How The Bank Of Heaven Supplied Me With New Naira Notes During My Need — Pastor by Urheadmaster(m): 2:12am On Feb 25, 2023
African magic, if you don't get it forget about it tongue
Re: How The Bank Of Heaven Supplied Me With New Naira Notes During My Need — Pastor by fortunateme: 4:19am On Feb 25, 2023
Praxis758:
I believe in the reality of signs and wonder, but miracle money is a magic, scam and demonic.

Such has no basis in the scriptures. It promotes laziness and deception.

People should beware!!!
The fish that brought coin that Jesus paid as tax to Caesars tax collectors is what?
Re: How The Bank Of Heaven Supplied Me With New Naira Notes During My Need — Pastor by Ttalk: 4:23am On Feb 25, 2023
OpzyGist:

See full details here:

These are the type of Pastors Obidients should call out to endorse Peter Obi, not Baba Adeboye
Re: How The Bank Of Heaven Supplied Me With New Naira Notes During My Need — Pastor by Chinjo2: 5:47am On Feb 25, 2023
Na them be this. Yahoo Yahoo pastor.
Re: How The Bank Of Heaven Supplied Me With New Naira Notes During My Need — Pastor by orisa37: 5:55am On Feb 25, 2023
419 EVANGELIST.
Re: How The Bank Of Heaven Supplied Me With New Naira Notes During My Need — Pastor by orisa37: 5:57am On Feb 25, 2023
419 EVANGELISM. COM
Re: How The Bank Of Heaven Supplied Me With New Naira Notes During My Need — Pastor by imagrg(m): 6:06am On Feb 25, 2023
I too want notes from Bank of Heaven.
I hope dem get ATM?
How do I get their debit card?
Me wan withdraw N1b from Jesus Account too.
Re: How The Bank Of Heaven Supplied Me With New Naira Notes During My Need — Pastor by Caramia2020(m): 6:07am On Feb 25, 2023
Hmmm, it's well
Re: How The Bank Of Heaven Supplied Me With New Naira Notes During My Need — Pastor by Praxis758: 1:05pm On Feb 25, 2023
fortunateme:

The fish that brought coin that Jesus paid as tax to Caesars tax collectors is what?

That was different from the present arrangee where people are manipulated to testify to a miracle that never happened.

(1) (Reply)

Voting Begins In Buhari’s PU / Peter Obi Sweeps More Locations In Enugu, Delta Et Al / Peter Obi's Victory: The Revolution Has Started In Lagos, O To Gee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.