Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,242 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Share Your Voting Experience - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Share Your Voting Experience (163 Views)

If It Boils Down To Peter Obi And Atiku, Who Are Your Voting? / KANO - Please Post Pictures Of Voting Experience/polling Center Results Here / ABIA STATE - Post Your 2019 Voting Experience And Polling Station Results Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Voting Experience by VoltageDivida(m): 4:31am On Feb 25, 2023
Good morning good people of Nigeria on Nairaland.

The long awaited day is finally here! The day we go out to choose the person to pilot the affairs of this great nation for the next 4 years, our PRESIDENT (and federal reps).
Let us all share our voting experiences from start to finish here, so others can have idea of what is going on in various polling units across the country.

Let's gooooo....
Re: Share Your Voting Experience by VoltageDivida(m): 4:38am On Feb 25, 2023
I will be voting at Ogunlana Street, Alapere-Ketu, Lagos.

I am planning to go to the polling unit by 7 am so I can vote on time and monitor the process as it goes.

Expect more....
Re: Share Your Voting Experience by BigBrother9ja: 4:48am On Feb 25, 2023
It was 2019

BuharĂ® cow worn
Re: Share Your Voting Experience by VoltageDivida(m): 8:18am On Feb 25, 2023
Was in my polling unit around 7:45, waited till 8 am but no sign of INEC officials anywhere around, just some party agents and elders hanging around waiting for officials.
I've left there to go back around 9 am.

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu: Police Announces Ban On Celebrations, Rallies In Kaduna / A New Nigeria And A New You. Come And See For Your Self / Re-election, Accurate Football Club Congratulates Sen Ifeanyi Ubah.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.