Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,270 members, 7,829,587 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

MC Oluomo Allegedly Stops Drivers From Moving Election Materials - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo Allegedly Stops Drivers From Moving Election Materials (52530 Views)

Gunmen In Military Uniform Attack INEC Vehicle With Election Materials In Benue / Two Containers Of Election Materials Gutted By Fire In Awka, Anambra. Photos / Ekiti Election: Fayemi Accuses INEC Of Giving PDP Election Materials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo Allegedly Stops Drivers From Moving Election Materials by phemmie06(m): 8:36am On Feb 25, 2023
In a sane environment, this man should be kept till the end of next month

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Allegedly Stops Drivers From Moving Election Materials by MartinCorridon: 8:36am On Feb 25, 2023
Baddo.

We will know true owners of Lagos today.

When Tinubu becomes President... he will install MC Oluomo as Anambra Governor.

They lack governance there.

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Allegedly Stops Drivers From Moving Election Materials by Curious345: 8:36am On Feb 25, 2023
If I was a random soldier with AK 47.. I would've shot this guy pointblank

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Allegedly Stops Drivers From Moving Election Materials by Goodlady(f): 8:36am On Feb 25, 2023
HenryThegreat1:
They have started oooo
It's a lie from PDP. The man has removed hands from politics. This is from Atiku

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Allegedly Stops Drivers From Moving Election Materials by Goodlady(f): 8:36am On Feb 25, 2023
press9jatv:
He must be dealt with . Tinubu ti lule piii pii Lekan siii. Atiku Abubakar wins February 25th presidential poll
sharap it's a lie

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Allegedly Stops Drivers From Moving Election Materials by bikefab(m): 8:37am On Feb 25, 2023
This what they mean when they say they have structure. Thuggery and intimidation.
Re: MC Oluomo Allegedly Stops Drivers From Moving Election Materials by TOYNEX(f): 8:37am On Feb 25, 2023
yang:
Inec is a joke

Conferring transport of sensitive elections materials to a biased partisan actor
You can imagine

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Allegedly Stops Drivers From Moving Election Materials by Upworkwriter007(f): 8:38am On Feb 25, 2023
NwaIdeato:
Why haven't the security agents shot this dirty criminal already?
You wan scatter lagos?
Re: MC Oluomo Allegedly Stops Drivers From Moving Election Materials by Nobody: 8:38am On Feb 25, 2023
Verify That Car Before You Buy!

More than 85% of used cars imported to Nigeria have negative history and cosmetically repackaged before selling.

Many of them have either been on accidents ,Airbag deflated ,Engine rebuilt and odometer reduced and compromised. some have flood title and shipped to Nigeria.

We help you identify hidden problems with used cars and prevent you from buying a problem car.

Re: MC Oluomo Allegedly Stops Drivers From Moving Election Materials by Tinubuwins2023e: 8:38am On Feb 25, 2023
SAMUEL1947:
I don't think many of you read before you started the blame game? The judgement restricted him from transporting election materials, you all here calling him different names.

Have you forgotten that those people from the dead sun are dumb, stupid and foolish? They have no brain to think. It's only hate they have in there rotten heart and it will be hate for hate with no mercy

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Allegedly Stops Drivers From Moving Election Materials by Levels2(f): 8:38am On Feb 25, 2023
Deltafirstson:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/02/mc-oluomo-allegedly-stops-drivers-from-moving-election-materials/

I'm glad today is the Dee day.

I'm glad to be among the living who cast is vote to elect our future leader.

I'm glad my vote will count

I'm glad Nigerian have decided

I'm glad we settle for Sen. Bola Ahmed Tinubu GCFR.

Together we will efforts the change.

Congrats in advance on your victory as president elect of our dear nation.

As we look forward to celebrate the outcome, all Batified should be rejoice moderately and not to provoke the losser.

My applea to all Obident , you all knew you cant win the race but at least you made a point, a statement and a name in this year election and certainly we have come to terms that you guys are not push over.

Thanks you all and God bless.

From the associate of Batifed nation wide.
Re: MC Oluomo Allegedly Stops Drivers From Moving Election Materials by Slurity(m): 8:38am On Feb 25, 2023
HE WAS ASKEDNOT TO BE INVOLVED IN MOVING ELECTION MATERIALS VIACOURT RULE AND SO HE ABIDE BY THE RULE. WHAT IS THE PROBLEM AGAIN?

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Allegedly Stops Drivers From Moving Election Materials by Tribal: 8:39am On Feb 25, 2023
Atiku ti lule piii pii Lekan siii. Bola Tinubu wins February 25th Nigerian Presidential Poll.

3 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Allegedly Stops Drivers From Moving Election Materials by Pickmycall: 8:39am On Feb 25, 2023
Oluomo should be dealt with.He doesn't own the buses.The drivers pay owo chairman levy to his thugs.
Re: MC Oluomo Allegedly Stops Drivers From Moving Election Materials by Bamorawq5: 8:40am On Feb 25, 2023
Ygghcggcccvcc

Re: MC Oluomo Allegedly Stops Drivers From Moving Election Materials by Mamaafrik1(m): 8:40am On Feb 25, 2023
Shoot the shepherd and the flock will flee.
He should be arrested and taken to bornu prison for a while
Re: MC Oluomo Allegedly Stops Drivers From Moving Election Materials by Finestgurlie(f): 8:40am On Feb 25, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:

Have you forgotten that those people from the dead sun are dumb, stupid and foolish? They have no brain to think. It's only hate they have in there rotten heart and it will be hate for hate with no mercy
I'm watching you
Re: MC Oluomo Allegedly Stops Drivers From Moving Election Materials by riverbird: 8:40am On Feb 25, 2023
That money miss road is biting more than he can chew....
Re: MC Oluomo Allegedly Stops Drivers From Moving Election Materials by Fawazzz: 8:40am On Feb 25, 2023
Don't believe everything you read online.
Fake news everywhere

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Allegedly Stops Drivers From Moving Election Materials by Blackdisciple(m): 8:41am On Feb 25, 2023
HenryThegreat1:
They have started oooo

Surely they will as usual, he is pained that the movement of electoral matterials wasn't given to him , he is a very useless fellow, he is now letting the general public to know that he was gonna mess up if given the opportunity to move those materials
Re: MC Oluomo Allegedly Stops Drivers From Moving Election Materials by nedekid: 8:41am On Feb 25, 2023
NwaIdeato:
Why haven't the security agents shot this dirty criminal already?
He is in Georgia USA.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Allegedly Stops Drivers From Moving Election Materials by Slurity(m): 8:41am On Feb 25, 2023
TOYNEX:

You can imagine
he was engaged, You guys complained, he was later removed, you guys still want to kill Inec. Hatred is your big problem. Other people engaged in other state don't have party they supporting?

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Allegedly Stops Drivers From Moving Election Materials by themanderon: 8:41am On Feb 25, 2023
I know they would be trying different underhanded tactics cos they fear the chances of their drug lord paymaster.
Re: MC Oluomo Allegedly Stops Drivers From Moving Election Materials by Menclothing: 8:42am On Feb 25, 2023
Court said he should not carry why mention him

We sell all categories of men clothing promo sales pay on delivery
Re: MC Oluomo Allegedly Stops Drivers From Moving Election Materials by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 25, 2023
Bring in the Army. What are these guys waiting for , SHOOT AT SIGHT!
APC wants to rig. Them don start.

Na wetin them use know them.
Re: MC Oluomo Allegedly Stops Drivers From Moving Election Materials by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 25, 2023
Seun may be you and your mods will bound my acct again today because I really need to let thus off my chest.
I was out drinking with party agents yesterday. Imagine and old man a party agent telling us to vote Tinubu if we don't want problem. That the igbos will be dealt with in lagos here if Tinubu no win. Imarine that rubbish. I wanted to break the table at the meeting yesterday but a friend told me to chill till this morning. Omooo I swear to almighty God if shit goes down today I will stand at the front line of violence and destroy wat ever crosses my path. I swear Tinubu no go win I wan see the violence dem wan bring. Yoruba wey no get mind. Wetin be emilokan.una dey mad. If them born una well start shit after election.omoo every where go born down. Na by force to vote Tinubu? ? Wen dey used their only strategy which is propaganda to chase Goodluck away no body made noise. Then yorubas feel they can threaten the nation because of who?? Tinubu? ? I swear there will be no more mega city.
Basterds.

3 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Allegedly Stops Drivers From Moving Election Materials by millhouse: 8:43am On Feb 25, 2023
Shoot him in the eye!!!

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Allegedly Stops Drivers From Moving Election Materials by DasBeste: 8:43am On Feb 25, 2023
Is Tinubu afraid of losing Lagos?

Why is he bent of using fraudulent means to capture Lagos?

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Allegedly Stops Drivers From Moving Election Materials by Tradman: 8:44am On Feb 25, 2023
HenryThegreat1:
They have started oooo
Tinubu is loosing to Peter Obi is Very large margin already
Re: MC Oluomo Allegedly Stops Drivers From Moving Election Materials by nedekid: 8:44am On Feb 25, 2023
Fawazzz:
Don't believe everything you read online.
Fake news everywhere
Concerning this particular issue, of what benefit is it to make fake news?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

S.S Yusuf Is Dead. Ex-Ambassador Assassinated By Unknown Men / Peter Obi's Poster: Marvelous Barinaadaa's Parents Are Irresponsible - Omokri / Sani Abacha's Grandchildren In Mecca For The Holy Pilgrimage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.