Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Another 8years Of Your Life Would Be Decided Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another 8years Of Your Life Would Be Decided Today (175 Views)

If Tinubu Win, Another 8years Agony For SE / Naira Crisis Suits Must Be Decided Today - Supreme Court / May Igbos Not Invest In Another 8years Of Marginalization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another 8years Of Your Life Would Be Decided Today by ImDStar: 5:30am On Feb 25, 2023
It's left for you to choose whether for good governance or for bad governance.

If you allow illiterates and evil people decide who leads you, then you have no right to cry and complain.

Remember, after this election, everybody bears the consequences.

I and my family are voting for Peter Obi, I will not jeopardize with future of my children for one man to fulfill his life ambition, God forbid.

I encourage you, do not be deceived by vote labour party.

3 Likes

Re: Another 8years Of Your Life Would Be Decided Today by Nobody: 5:36am On Feb 25, 2023
The devil (PDAPC) is a liar. We are voting Labour party.
Re: Another 8years Of Your Life Would Be Decided Today by Sannisege: 6:08am On Feb 25, 2023
During Buhar's so-called eight years of disaster, brilliant and hard-working youths started Paystack, Patricia and so on. Your lazy ass is here saying nonsense. If even Obi wins and transforms Nigeria as you gullible lots claim, people like you no go still make am.
Re: Another 8years Of Your Life Would Be Decided Today by Jerryjasper(m): 6:08am On Feb 25, 2023
That's why we have chosen Peter obi

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Now Has 3 Million Membership Record / Pray For The Best Candidate / Since 2011-2015-2019 I Didn't Cast My Vote But 2023..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.