Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Obi May Win Popular Vote, Lose National Spread, Then What? By Farooq Kperogi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi May Win Popular Vote, Lose National Spread, Then What? By Farooq Kperogi (26853 Views)

Abdullahi Sule: 2023 Is Between PDP & APC; LP/NNPP Don't Have National Spread / Why Peter Obi May Become Nigeria’s President By Default - Kperogi / My Cabinet Will Be Based On Merit And National Spread- Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi May Win Popular Vote, Lose National Spread, Then What? By Farooq Kperogi by wildernessVoice: 10:19am On Feb 25, 2023
Parachoko:
Obi can not win majority of the votes because he can only perform well in the South East. Peter Obi is an IPOB project

Asiwaju will win comfortably and will be declared the winner by INEC

He will have more than 25% of the votes in almost all the states and also have majority of the votes.

On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Senator Kashim Shettima Mandate I Stand Gidigba

You tagged Obi as IPOB project and forgotten
Tinubu as Oduduwa project (Omilokan)
Atiku as Arewa project (Shari'a and Islamic state of West Africa)
No region is free of agitation.
Re: Obi May Win Popular Vote, Lose National Spread, Then What? By Farooq Kperogi by firstratedcitiz(m): 10:24am On Feb 25, 2023
Racoon:

https://www.farooqkperogi.com/2023/02/obi-may-win-popular-vote-lose-national.html
The man, Faroog Kperogi, writes so well. I enjoy reading his articles.
Re: Obi May Win Popular Vote, Lose National Spread, Then What? By Farooq Kperogi by dochenaj: 10:32am On Feb 25, 2023
This sounds like an honest projection.

But his perception of Atiku's strength was underplayed to the best of my knowledge.

But we will soon find out.

But one thing is accurate in his projection. Obi's chance at victory will have to be in the first ballot else he will lose.
Re: Obi May Win Popular Vote, Lose National Spread, Then What? By Farooq Kperogi by ConfidentialDoc: 10:36am On Feb 25, 2023
Igbo and Yoruba should have come up with their consensus candidate but didn't.
Because of tribalism the military may just come back to power.. let the show begin !
Re: Obi May Win Popular Vote, Lose National Spread, Then What? By Farooq Kperogi by dochenaj: 10:39am On Feb 25, 2023
CSTRR:
Personally, if I won the highest number of votes and you are telling me I did not win because of 25% in 24 states.

Omo, na court go settle am.

The court will rule in line with the Law.

Courts don't make Law but interpret and dispense justice based on existing Laws and agreements.

In the case of the Presidential elections, the 25% requirement in 2/3 (24) states is very unambiguous. It will be a very straightforward case.

Don't mind the whole Supreme court naira redesign debacle. Don't let that skew your knowledge of what the courts can or cannot do.
Re: Obi May Win Popular Vote, Lose National Spread, Then What? By Farooq Kperogi by olabright31: 11:21am On Feb 25, 2023
richie240:
My ppl tork say "nobody deceive hinsef pass 'eye òròfo' (a local bird species) wey nor get pass 2 Pikin but dey brag say hin house boku with children"
cool
Make you leave those noisemakers, they will soon calm down

1 Like

Re: Obi May Win Popular Vote, Lose National Spread, Then What? By Farooq Kperogi by olabright31: 11:23am On Feb 25, 2023
SeeItSayIt:
After all your rubbish & blind predictions, you still comeback to see Obi winning popular vote without national spread.

Wait for us..... useless professors that have no moral value for the next generation.

Anybody who didnt support your candidate doesnt like Nigeria, we shall see
Re: Obi May Win Popular Vote, Lose National Spread, Then What? By Farooq Kperogi by SeeItSayIt: 11:26am On Feb 25, 2023
olabright31:

Anybody who didnt support your candidate doesnt like Nigeria, we shall see

You lack ability to digest my message. Not my fault for your poor understanding
Re: Obi May Win Popular Vote, Lose National Spread, Then What? By Farooq Kperogi by seguno2: 11:36am On Feb 25, 2023
onatisi:
I personally believe that obi will not win and I know that BUT WHETHER HE WINS OR NOT , HE HAS PROVEN HIMSELF AS SOMEONE WILLING TO GO UP AGAINST THE ESTABLISHMENT AND THAT ALONE IS A BIG WIN FOR HIM,HE IS NOT UNDER ANY PRESSURE AT ALL TO WIN AND DEFINITELY HE KNOWS HE WILL BE The DARLING OF ALL POLITICAL PARTIES IN NEXT PRESIDENTIAL Elections

Are you sure that Obasanjo is not the establishment of Obi
Re: Obi May Win Popular Vote, Lose National Spread, Then What? By Farooq Kperogi by JoshuaSG: 11:57am On Feb 25, 2023
Good analysis

1 Like

Re: Obi May Win Popular Vote, Lose National Spread, Then What? By Farooq Kperogi by djseanjohn77: 12:11pm On Feb 25, 2023
mayklef:

kip crying werey, PO or Oduduwa republic lawan shey

Oduduwa ko, odunkun ni - yeye. Be deceiving yourself. I am a full-blooded, born and bred Lagosian before i decided to try another country. Besides Lagos, I can never ever live in any part of Nigeria.
Re: Obi May Win Popular Vote, Lose National Spread, Then What? By Farooq Kperogi by mayklef(m): 12:40pm On Feb 25, 2023
djseanjohn77:

Oduduwa ko, odunkun ni - yeye. Be deceiving yourself. I am a full-blooded, born and bred Lagosian before i decided to try another country. Besides Lagos, I can never ever live in any part of Nigeria.
lol, hope Tinubu's lagos has made u billionaire just like the igbo guys....u re ntin but a slave in love with his master and chains, and lastly ori yin ti daru sir
Re: Obi May Win Popular Vote, Lose National Spread, Then What? By Farooq Kperogi by mayklef(m): 12:40pm On Feb 25, 2023
Julliet1122:
you want a bet I guess?
u no sabi bet9ja office, awon omo baba alagbado
Re: Obi May Win Popular Vote, Lose National Spread, Then What? By Farooq Kperogi by Julliet1122: 12:41pm On Feb 25, 2023
mayklef:

u no sabi bet9ja office, awon omo baba alagbado
Eyah you just mentioned your main job. thank God for us Omo baba alagbado but you are smelling of sapka
Re: Obi May Win Popular Vote, Lose National Spread, Then What? By Farooq Kperogi by mayklef(m): 1:39pm On Feb 25, 2023
Julliet1122:

Eyah you just mentioned your main job. thank God for us Omo baba alagbado but you are smelling of sapka
lol....na real sapa man sabi brokeshame other pipol pass odé
Re: Obi May Win Popular Vote, Lose National Spread, Then What? By Farooq Kperogi by Julliet1122: 2:02pm On Feb 25, 2023
mayklef:

lol....na real sapa man sabi brokeshame other pipol pass odé
eyah painment no good ooo
Re: Obi May Win Popular Vote, Lose National Spread, Then What? By Farooq Kperogi by Jagabanfromcali: 2:05pm On Feb 25, 2023
Same obi u wrote off a few weeks ago? Is the lord not wonderful
Re: Obi May Win Popular Vote, Lose National Spread, Then What? By Farooq Kperogi by TemmyT002(m): 3:43pm On Feb 25, 2023
Which kain betting be this?
Home or Away
Home or Draw
Draw or Away
So, basically, you have nothing to say.
No need to say it.
Re: Obi May Win Popular Vote, Lose National Spread, Then What? By Farooq Kperogi by XAUBulls: 4:44pm On Feb 25, 2023
Racoon:

https://www.farooqkperogi.com/2023/02/obi-may-win-popular-vote-lose-national.html
This is one of Farooq Kperogi's finest articles ever.

Some of his past articles have been biased or riddled with historical errors and folks like me with a vast sense of history spotted those errors and called him out, but this recent article is near-absolute!
Re: Obi May Win Popular Vote, Lose National Spread, Then What? By Farooq Kperogi by Badgers: 10:02am On Feb 26, 2023
Racoon:

Your projection about the spread of vote... Almost perfect...
Re: Obi May Win Popular Vote, Lose National Spread, Then What? By Farooq Kperogi by Badgers: 10:02am On Feb 26, 2023
Racoon:

Your projection about the spread of vote is almost perfect...kudos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Apreciates UK Based Nigerian Who Sent Get Well Card To Him In London.PICS / Saraki, Bill Gates And Aliko Dangote Pictured Together / Buhari Used Ministerial List To Distract Nigerians – Atiku’s Spokesman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.