Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,814 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Tinubu Admiring The PDP Logo On Atiku’s Outfit - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Admiring The PDP Logo On Atiku’s Outfit (58010 Views)

NASS Election: LP Claims INEC Omitted The Party's Name, Logo On Ballot Pappers / The Moment Tinubu Admired PDP Logo On Atiku's Cloth / PCP Logo And PDP Logo Are Similar In Colour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Admiring The PDP Logo On Atiku’s Outfit by Tinubuwins2023e: 8:25am On Feb 25, 2023
The way obidaft people will cry today ehn.
If them born una papa well, Start Biafra agitation again once your stupid candidate loses.
Re: Tinubu Admiring The PDP Logo On Atiku’s Outfit by Bluebeach: 8:25am On Feb 25, 2023
Nnmm
Re: Tinubu Admiring The PDP Logo On Atiku’s Outfit by djseanjohn77: 8:25am On Feb 25, 2023
drizslim:
Tinubu the old drug dealer clown that will be retired to iragbiji later today

Lol!, where will your Obi retire to? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Admiring The PDP Logo On Atiku’s Outfit by Christane: 8:25am On Feb 25, 2023
Atiku all the way.
Re: Tinubu Admiring The PDP Logo On Atiku’s Outfit by Heavensent01(m): 8:26am On Feb 25, 2023
our 52 votes is ready for Baba Seyi today, I dey prepare to eat now and blessed Jagaban with my votes and my other goons

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Admiring The PDP Logo On Atiku’s Outfit by Formularcr7: 8:26am On Feb 25, 2023
Sure they are friends
Re: Tinubu Admiring The PDP Logo On Atiku’s Outfit by verybadmouth(m): 8:27am On Feb 25, 2023
These guys didn't throw jabs at themselves during campaign.
Re: Tinubu Admiring The PDP Logo On Atiku’s Outfit by wale0810: 8:27am On Feb 25, 2023
Vyzz:
grin

Tinubu will vote for atiku

ATIKU will vote Peter Obi

Kwakwanso will vote Obi too

keep deceiving ur self time will tell
Re: Tinubu Admiring The PDP Logo On Atiku’s Outfit by Menclothing: 8:27am On Feb 25, 2023
Tinubu has this loving father hrt
Reason he has produced men and build a standard state he lived in

#Nigeriadecides2023

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Admiring The PDP Logo On Atiku’s Outfit by Vyzz: 8:29am On Feb 25, 2023
wale0810:
keep deceiving ur self time will tell

Shey na today, you will cry 😭😭😭
Re: Tinubu Admiring The PDP Logo On Atiku’s Outfit by smokinloud(m): 8:30am On Feb 25, 2023
Samueltemi337:
IF YOU LEAVE YOUR HOUSE TODAY WITH THE INTENTION TO VOTE TINUBU AND ATIKU YOU WILL NEVER RETURN HOME AGAIN

MARK THIS
Shewing gum dey your head!.
Re: Tinubu Admiring The PDP Logo On Atiku’s Outfit by press9jatv: 8:31am On Feb 25, 2023
Atiku Abubakar wins this Saturday presidential election by the Special Grace of Almighty God

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Admiring The PDP Logo On Atiku’s Outfit by OlawaleBammie: 8:31am On Feb 25, 2023
Samueltemi337:
IF YOU LEAVE YOUR HOUSE TODAY WITH THE INTENTION TO VOTE TINUBU AND ATIKU YOU WILL NEVER RETURN HOME AGAIN

MARK THIS
this is childish in all ramifications...

Well, universe knows how to handle people like u.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Admiring The PDP Logo On Atiku’s Outfit by Lucasinho(m): 8:31am On Feb 25, 2023
Cautemoc:
Whether Peter Obi, Tinubu or Atiku win, one thing I know for sure is that none of them or even 30 of them can fix this country.

Make Una go vote.!!! Anybody wey win, Na the same Madness dey wait for us.

U are wrong.....

Vote for OBI
Re: Tinubu Admiring The PDP Logo On Atiku’s Outfit by teefrenzy(m): 8:32am On Feb 25, 2023
Till your family will go into extinct, nothing good will come out of your household
Samueltemi337:

MARK THIS
Re: Tinubu Admiring The PDP Logo On Atiku’s Outfit by Samueltemi337(m): 8:32am On Feb 25, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
this is childish in all ramifications...

Well, universe knows how to handle people like u.
Just try and vote tinubu or atiku and see what will happen
Re: Tinubu Admiring The PDP Logo On Atiku’s Outfit by Samueltemi337(m): 8:33am On Feb 25, 2023
teefrenzy:
Till your family will go into extinct, nothing good will come out of your household
Any of my family members that vote tinubu or atiku will not return home
Re: Tinubu Admiring The PDP Logo On Atiku’s Outfit by adioolayi(m): 8:33am On Feb 25, 2023
Old news
Re: Tinubu Admiring The PDP Logo On Atiku’s Outfit by slashthroat: 8:33am On Feb 25, 2023
Samueltemi337:

MARK THIS

This is not right. Must you people force your candidate down everyone's throat? It is your mother, father, wife and children that will not return. Anuofia
Re: Tinubu Admiring The PDP Logo On Atiku’s Outfit by teefrenzy(m): 8:33am On Feb 25, 2023
grin grin
Tinubuwins2023e:
The way obidaft people will cry today ehn.
If them born una papa well, Start Biafra agitation again once your stupid candidate loses.
Re: Tinubu Admiring The PDP Logo On Atiku’s Outfit by Legitisreal: 8:34am On Feb 25, 2023
PotatoSalad:

Obidense or obedient, the outcome of the election na all of us go enjoy or suffer am.
People who said that Buhari was the best thing since sliced bread back in 2015, shey they're getting different treatment than the rest of us?
Dey play.
just dey play

After all the noise, una don dey backtrack dey find consolation

Obi must win today, or una go hear am
Re: Tinubu Admiring The PDP Logo On Atiku’s Outfit by Levels2(f): 8:34am On Feb 25, 2023
StagethemTVee:
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu of APC is seen bonding with the presidential candidate of the PDP.

The APC presidential candidate also made reference to the logo of the PDP on Atiku’s outfit while someone on Atiku’s entourage asked why Tinubu does not have APC’s logo on his outfit.

This goes to show these guys are friends and will remain friends after this elections including Peter Obi. The electorates should remember this fact, and sheath the swords as we vote today.

Only one winner will emerge. There is no point making enemies with someone over people who bond like these whenever they meet.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu of APC admiring the PDP logo on Abubakar Atiku’s outfit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VVLPpeq5YY

I'm glad today is the Dee day.

I'm glad to be among the living who cast is vote to elect our future leader.

I'm glad my vote will count

I'm glad Nigerian have decided

I'm glad we settle for Sen. Bola Ahmed Tinubu GCFR.

Together we will efforts the change.

Congrats in advance on your victory as president elect of our dear nation.

As we look forward to celebrate the outcome, all Batified should be rejoice moderately and not to provoke the losser.

My applea to all Obident , you all knew you cant win the race but at least you made a point, a statement and a name in this year election and certainly we have come to terms that you guys are not push over.

Thanks you all and God bless.

From the associate of Batifed nation wide.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Admiring The PDP Logo On Atiku’s Outfit by Jabar2017: 8:35am On Feb 25, 2023
I swear dis people na same...

Re: Tinubu Admiring The PDP Logo On Atiku’s Outfit by PotatoSalad(m): 8:35am On Feb 25, 2023
Legitisreal:
just dey play

After all the noise, una don dey backtrack dey find consolation

Obi must win today, or una go hear am
Una? You should be more concerned about yourself my bro. We are not in the same situation. 😂😂
Re: Tinubu Admiring The PDP Logo On Atiku’s Outfit by shinealight(m): 8:35am On Feb 25, 2023
Admiring? Or wondering how the Maradona Atiku could change Logo from Broom to Umbrella again without any Ideology….
just to win election and fulfil his satanic dream of selling off the rest of Nigeria? grin cheesy
Re: Tinubu Admiring The PDP Logo On Atiku’s Outfit by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 25, 2023
FriendlyEnemies abi EnemiesFriendly choose one.
Re: Tinubu Admiring The PDP Logo On Atiku’s Outfit by Samueltemi337(m): 8:36am On Feb 25, 2023
slashthroat:

This is not right. Must you people force your candidate down everyone's throat? It is your mother, father, wife and children that will not return. Anuofia
From this it seems you wanna vote tinubu or atiku

just try it and see
Re: Tinubu Admiring The PDP Logo On Atiku’s Outfit by Legitisreal: 8:36am On Feb 25, 2023
PotatoSalad:

Una? You should be more concerned about yourself my bro. We are not in the same situation. 😂😂
lol, everyone is dangote online na

Me sef na bill gates unless you fit bring evidence where I beg you to eat
Re: Tinubu Admiring The PDP Logo On Atiku’s Outfit by PotatoSalad(m): 8:38am On Feb 25, 2023
Legitisreal:
lol, everyone is dangote online na

Me sef na bill gates unless you fit bring evidence where I beg you to eat
Dey play.
Re: Tinubu Admiring The PDP Logo On Atiku’s Outfit by Tribal: 8:39am On Feb 25, 2023
Atiku ti lule piii pii Lekan siii. Bola Tinubu wins February 25th Nigerian Presidential Poll.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Admiring The PDP Logo On Atiku’s Outfit by Legitisreal: 8:40am On Feb 25, 2023
PotatoSalad:

Dey play.
just dey play
Re: Tinubu Admiring The PDP Logo On Atiku’s Outfit by IVORY2009(m): 8:40am On Feb 25, 2023
Old thread, this was wayback, nairaland mod self

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Attack On Shia Muslims Continues In Kaduna From “House To House" (Pics, Video) / Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport (Pictures) / Tinubu Arrives Ooni Coronation In Newly Purchased Police Helicopter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.