Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,719 members, 7,813,367 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

South African Hunter Kills And Consumes A Young Leopard. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / South African Hunter Kills And Consumes A Young Leopard. (2914 Views)

Lagos Consumes N328 Billion Worth Of Beef Annually – Govt / Mother Shares How Much Food Her Baby Consumes / Nigerian Hunter Kills Many Animals, Trends Online (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Hunter Kills And Consumes A Young Leopard. by delzbaba(m): 8:24am On Feb 25, 2023
A south African hunter and his posse of beastly hunters have been pictured eating a young Leopard that unfortunately fell under their trap, they can be seen possing with and preparing the wild animal to be consumed as food, it is unclear if this is a natural human behavior or due to lack of food.,,graphic pics below

1 Like

Re: South African Hunter Kills And Consumes A Young Leopard. by Urheadmaster(m): 8:26am On Feb 25, 2023
These men have Nigeria linage of bravery even in the face of dangerous species of animals they triumph tongue

5 Likes

Re: South African Hunter Kills And Consumes A Young Leopard. by Ablemed: 8:28am On Feb 25, 2023
God gave us dominion over these Animals but the incessant killing is what ion know of. But the truth remains, you as a Human, Leopard would not spare you if it come across you in the wild

9 Likes

Re: South African Hunter Kills And Consumes A Young Leopard. by Kingdollar28(m): 8:33am On Feb 25, 2023
Enjoy bro

Same way he would have been devoured if reverse be the case wink

8 Likes

Re: South African Hunter Kills And Consumes A Young Leopard. by donbachi(m): 8:38am On Feb 25, 2023
Thank God no be e kill the man

1 Like

Re: South African Hunter Kills And Consumes A Young Leopard. by YeyeGbami: 8:50am On Feb 25, 2023
They need some beer to wash it down.

1 Like

Re: South African Hunter Kills And Consumes A Young Leopard. by ATEAMS: 9:00am On Feb 25, 2023
They could have sold it still...

But no time ...
Re: South African Hunter Kills And Consumes A Young Leopard. by delzbaba(m): 9:23am On Feb 25, 2023
Ablemed:
God gave us dominion over these Animals but the incessant killing is what ion know of but the truth remains, you as a Human, Leopard would not spare you if it have to come across you in the wild
Very true đź‘Ť

2 Likes

Re: South African Hunter Kills And Consumes A Young Leopard. by bro4u: 9:27am On Feb 25, 2023
This is bad, uncivilized, terrible, disheartening, annoying, uncalled for, infuriating and sickening.
Re: South African Hunter Kills And Consumes A Young Leopard. by popweezy(m): 9:37am On Feb 25, 2023
bro4u:
This is bad, uncivilized, terrible, disheartening, annoying, uncalled for, infuriating and sickening.
killing the leopard is justifiable or is it a crime to hunt
Re: South African Hunter Kills And Consumes A Young Leopard. by bro4u: 9:54am On Feb 25, 2023
popweezy:
killing the leopard is justifiable or is it a crime to hunt
Justifiable in what sense? Did it pose as a threat? Did it hurt anyone? It was caught in a trap probably in it's natural habitat where it's supposed to be living a free life,, okay! What about selling it to a local zoo or taking it to the authorities, Or you think if this is done in a civilized atmosphere you won't be tracked and prosecuted? Dey play

1 Like

Re: South African Hunter Kills And Consumes A Young Leopard. by Ablemed: 10:32am On Feb 25, 2023
bro4u:

Justifiable in what sense? Did it pose as a threat? Did it hurt anyone? It was caught in a trap probably in it's natural habitat where it's supposed to be living a free life,, okay! What about selling it to a local zoo or taking it to the authorities, Or you think if this is done in a civilized atmosphere you won't be tracked and prosecuted? Dey play

You clearly have no idea bout the Eco system and the Food chain analysis

1 Like

Re: South African Hunter Kills And Consumes A Young Leopard. by KingBosco(m): 10:38am On Feb 25, 2023
Weirdo
Re: South African Hunter Kills And Consumes A Young Leopard. by popweezy(m): 10:50am On Feb 25, 2023
bro4u:

my gesture would be more explainable if you as a hunter go to the bush to hunt and have an encounter with leopard then you'd understand me better.

1 Like

Re: South African Hunter Kills And Consumes A Young Leopard. by nairalander2020(m): 11:26am On Feb 25, 2023
The baba looks like nelson mandela(south africans have this systematic resemblance)

1 Like

Re: South African Hunter Kills And Consumes A Young Leopard. by pocohantas(f): 12:41pm On Feb 25, 2023
Ablemed:
God gave us dominion over these Animals but the incessant killing is what ion know of. But the truth remains, you as a Human, Leopard would not spare you if it come across you in the wild

Why should you be in the wild? You be wild animal? They have their territory and we have ours. It is humans most times going into theirs for reasons best known to us.

2 Likes

Re: South African Hunter Kills And Consumes A Young Leopard. by mytime24(f): 1:55pm On Feb 25, 2023
This one get naija vibes in his blood.

Eating anything
Re: South African Hunter Kills And Consumes A Young Leopard. by Ablemed: 1:59pm On Feb 25, 2023
pocohantas:

Why should you be in the wild? You be wild animal? They have their territory and we have ours. It is humans most times going into theirs for reasons best known to us.

Why won't you be in the wild? there's nothing like they have our territory and we have ours. The only territory that doesn't belong to you is the water ways. as long as the wild is on land, there's no restrictions to you as a human
Re: South African Hunter Kills And Consumes A Young Leopard. by pocohantas(f): 2:06pm On Feb 25, 2023
Ablemed:

Why won't you be in the wild? there's nothing like they have our territory and we have ours. The only territory that doesn't belong to you is the water ways. as long as the wild is on land, there's no restrictions to you as a human

They have their territories and you have yours. You don’t encroach into their habitat to kill them. This man went to the bush armed with a gun to kill a young leopard. The leopard didn’t come to his house. He went to the leopard’s house and that is against sensible rules of engagement.

Everywhere on the land doesn’t belong to you. You know that and that is why you don’t live in a crocodile infested water or a jungle with jaguars. You are not Tarzan or Mowgli.

1 Like

Re: South African Hunter Kills And Consumes A Young Leopard. by Ablemed: 2:15pm On Feb 25, 2023
pocohantas:

They have their territories and you have yours. You don’t encroach into their habitat to kill them. This man went to the bush armed with a gun to kill a young leopard. The leopard didn’t come to his house. He went to the leopard’s house and that is against sensible rules of engagement.

Everywhere on the land doesn’t belong to you. You know that and that is why you don’t live in a crocodile infested water or a jungle with jaguars. You are not Tarzan or Mowgli.

Where ur living now used to be a jungle and a forest if you don't know. And Ecologically, there's nothing bad if you take down a Leopard especially when they're of large numbers in the wild, and this is where ur knowledge of Ecological food chain should come in, check out and compare IUCN red list status bfr you throw tantrums
Re: South African Hunter Kills And Consumes A Young Leopard. by pocohantas(f): 2:18pm On Feb 25, 2023
Ablemed:

Where ur living now used to be a jungle and a forest if you don't know. And Ecologically, there's nothing bad if you take down a Leopard especially when they're of large numbers in the wild, and this is where ur knowledge of Ecological food chain should come in, check out IUCN red list status bfr you throw tantrums

It is no more a jungle. Jungles are now mapped out and these animals now know where you humans live and they avoid it. Why can’t supposed higher animals do the same?

They are not in large numbers and you are not in the food chain of people that should be eating wild animals. Carnivores and wild cats for that matter. Which red list told you to eat (young) leopards? Red list apart, isn’t it unethical to eat younglings?

1 Like

Re: South African Hunter Kills And Consumes A Young Leopard. by Knows12(m): 2:56pm On Feb 25, 2023
bro4u:

but leopard free to kill deer abi? Deh play
Re: South African Hunter Kills And Consumes A Young Leopard. by waynetee(m): 4:16pm On Feb 25, 2023
I would eat that beast too
Re: South African Hunter Kills And Consumes A Young Leopard. by delzbaba(m): 4:25pm On Feb 25, 2023
Ablemed:

Where ur living now used to be a jungle and a forest if you don't know. And Ecologically, there's nothing bad if you take down a Leopard especially when they're of large numbers in the wild, and this is where ur knowledge of Ecological food chain should come in, check out and compare IUCN red list status bfr you throw tantrums
but not eat it, this is savage behavior
Re: South African Hunter Kills And Consumes A Young Leopard. by Ablemed: 4:43pm On Feb 25, 2023
pocohantas:

It is no more a jungle. Jungles are now mapped out and these animals now know where you humans live and they avoid it. Why can’t supposed higher animals do the same?

They are not in large numbers and you are not in the food chain of people that should be eating wild animals. Carnivores and wild cats for that matter. Which red list told you to eat (young) leopards? Red list apart, isn’t it unethical to eat younglings?

You should read my message into understanding. IUCN din talk bout what Animals to eat and what Animals not to eat. it's simply tell us of Wild Animals Population statistics and current status. if it's prohibited in ur culture to eat wild animals, it doesn't speak same for everyone. Leopard is a what? Animal isn't it? what makes an animal like Goat eatable and an animal like leopard uneatable? I'm not even cheering the eating atm, but if they're of least concern then I see no need why you have problems with its killing

Besides ur book of Genesis should tell you God gave everything for food and meat in which ur preference have now limited you to a large numbers of them
Re: South African Hunter Kills And Consumes A Young Leopard. by pocohantas(f): 4:46pm On Feb 25, 2023
Ablemed:

You should read my message into understanding. IUCN din talk bout what Animals to eat and what Animals not to eat. it's simply tell us of Wild Animals Population statistics and current status. if it's prohibited in ur culture to eat wild animals, it doesn't speak same for everyone. Leopard is a what? Animal isn't it? what makes an animal like Goat eatable and an animal like leopard uneatable? I'm not even cheering the eating atm, but if they're of least concern then I see no need why you have problems with its killing

Besides ur book of Genesis should tell you God gave everything for food and meat in which ur preference have now limited you to a large numbers of them

Since God told you to eat every animal, go and eat lizards too. Eat hyenas and eat everything.

No list told you to eat leopards. While they are not extinct, the up are ENDANGERED and it is common sense to leave them to themselves. Especially their younglings!!!
Re: South African Hunter Kills And Consumes A Young Leopard. by Ablemed: 4:51pm On Feb 25, 2023
pocohantas:

Since God told you to eat every animal, go and eat lizards too. Eat hyenas and eat everything.

No list told you to eat leopards. While they are not extinct, the up are ENDANGERED and it is common sense to leave them to themselves. Especially their younglings!!!

Well people eat Lizards alot and other weird Animals you can't think of. that's why I said preference have limited you to a whole lotta varieties. And No ma, Leopards are not endangered
Re: South African Hunter Kills And Consumes A Young Leopard. by pocohantas(f): 4:57pm On Feb 25, 2023
Ablemed:

Well people eat Lizards alot and other weird Animals you can't think of. that's why I said preference have limited you to a whole lotta varieties. And No ma, Leopards are not endangered

“Leopards” are endangered. Have a nice day.
Re: South African Hunter Kills And Consumes A Young Leopard. by Ablemed: 5:00pm On Feb 25, 2023
pocohantas:

Leopards are endangered. Have a nice day.

There's a difference between Endangered and Threatened that you should know of smiley have an OBIdient evening
Re: South African Hunter Kills And Consumes A Young Leopard. by DMCA: 5:02pm On Feb 25, 2023
pocohantas:

“Leopards” are endangered. Have a nice day.
I will kill an elephant to celebrate your candidates victory.

I heard elephant meat is sweet. cool
Re: South African Hunter Kills And Consumes A Young Leopard. by pocohantas(f): 5:04pm On Feb 25, 2023
Ablemed:

There's a difference between Endangered and Threatened that you should know of smiley have an OBIdient evening

I didn’t say threatened. I said endangered. You can tell me some are not/more endangered, but you can’t tell me leopards are not endangered. Since you know they are also threatened, I am curious as to how “your God” told you to be eating them. Stop eating them, lest they go EXTINCT.
Re: South African Hunter Kills And Consumes A Young Leopard. by Ablemed: 5:07pm On Feb 25, 2023
pocohantas:

I didn’t say threatened. I said endangered. You can tell me some are not/more endangered, but you can’t tell me leopards are not endangered. Since you know they are also threatened, I am curious as to how “your God” told you to be eating them. Stop eating them, lest they go EXTINCT.

That's why I said you're not reading me to understanding. where did I type God specifically told me to be eating leopard? din I tell you I'm not cheering the eating of the leopard?? so why twisting my word for it?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Easy Steps To Make Fruit Salad / Food Science And Technology Career Talk (target Market- High School Students) / Ukpoka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.