Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,915 members, 7,828,197 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

South African Hunter Kills And Consumes A Young Leopard. - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / South African Hunter Kills And Consumes A Young Leopard. (3004 Views)

Lady Consumes A Jar Of Dog Food, Cries Out For Help / Mother Shares How Much Food Her Baby Consumes / Nigerian Hunter Kills Many Animals, Trends Online (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Hunter Kills And Consumes A Young Leopard. by pocohantas(f): 5:11pm On Feb 25, 2023
Ablemed:

That's why I said you're not reading me to understanding. where did I type God specifically told me to be eating leopard? din I tell you I'm not cheering the eating of the leopard?? so why twisting my word for it?

That was what you said. That God gave you right to everything and this includes baby leopards. grin grin grin
Re: South African Hunter Kills And Consumes A Young Leopard. by Ablemed: 5:28pm On Feb 25, 2023
pocohantas:

That was what you said. That God gave you right to everything and this includes baby leopards. grin grin grin

You twisted my words, you know that right?? well we come back to this matter when Obi wins. let's check out polling results for now smiley
Re: South African Hunter Kills And Consumes A Young Leopard. by pocohantas(f): 6:16pm On Feb 25, 2023
Ablemed:

You twisted my words, you know that right?? well we come back to this matter when Obi wins. let's check out polling results for now smiley

As we should. Lest we have to start eating lizards and leopards due to severe hardship. grin
Re: South African Hunter Kills And Consumes A Young Leopard. by Ablemed: 7:02pm On Feb 25, 2023
pocohantas:

As we should. Lest we have to start eating lizards and leopards due to severe hardship. grin

Now I think if ur not careful you'll get uppercut on ur mouth
Re: South African Hunter Kills And Consumes A Young Leopard. by pocohantas(f): 7:05pm On Feb 25, 2023
Ablemed:

Now I think if ur not careful you'll get uppercut on ur mouth

E mean say you wan sleep for jungle na.
Your house fit no contain you this week.
Re: South African Hunter Kills And Consumes A Young Leopard. by GentleChief: 9:00pm On Feb 25, 2023
pocohantas:

They have their territories and you have yours. You don’t encroach into their habitat to kill them. This man went to the bush armed with a gun to kill a young leopard. The leopard didn’t come to his house. He went to the leopard’s house and that is against sensible rules of engagement.

Everywhere on the land doesn’t belong to you. You know that and that is why you don’t live in a crocodile infested water or a jungle with jaguars. You are not Tarzan or Mowgli.

Madam be there and be speaking big grammar. Just to sound woke.

If a tiger, leopard or lion meets you on land.... Tell the wild animal about rules of engagement and encroaching onto your land. Dey Play my dear!

2 Likes

Re: South African Hunter Kills And Consumes A Young Leopard. by pocohantas(f): 9:24pm On Feb 25, 2023
GentleChief:

Madam be there and be speaking big grammar. Just to sound woke. If a tiger, leopard or lion meets you on land.... Tell the wild animal about rules of engagement and encroaching onto your land. Dey Play my dear!

No leopard will meet you on “your land”. The probability of that happening is less than 0%. How many leopards have you encountered in Amukoko where you reside?
Re: South African Hunter Kills And Consumes A Young Leopard. by izzou(m): 9:27pm On Feb 25, 2023
pocohantas:

No leopard will meet you on “your land”. The probability of that happening is less than 0%. How many leopards have you encountered in Amukoko where you reside?

grin grin grin grin grin

You are very very mad, ma.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Hunter Kills And Consumes A Young Leopard. by pocohantas(f): 9:32pm On Feb 25, 2023
izzou:

grin grin grin grin grin

With number of snakes being posted on Nairaland, you will think Nigerians run into snakes everyday. But I can assure you many Nigerians have never seen a snake in reality. Yet I have people telling me about running into a whole leopard. grin grin
Re: South African Hunter Kills And Consumes A Young Leopard. by GentleChief: 9:33pm On Feb 25, 2023
pocohantas:

Na Your Papa dey stay Amukoko Sweetheart. cheesy

Even when I was in Lagos, I lived in Ikeja undecided undecided

I live in Zurich. I have travelled to 30 countries some of them being India, Vietnam and Cambodia. Leopards and Tigers are daily occurencies even on streets. Use Youtube.

Like I said before, discuss rules of engagement with any of them whenever you meet. Thanks Madam Poco.
Re: South African Hunter Kills And Consumes A Young Leopard. by folake4u(f): 9:35pm On Feb 25, 2023
pocohantas:

With number of snakes being posted on Nairaland, you will think Nigerians run into snakes everyday. But I can assure you many Nigerians have never seen a snake in reality.

Lmao. Kuku call me by my name, stop going through corners. grin grin
Re: South African Hunter Kills And Consumes A Young Leopard. by pocohantas(f): 9:35pm On Feb 25, 2023
GentleChief:

Na Your Papa dey stay Amukoko Sweetheart. cheesy

Even when I was in Lagos, I lived in Ikeja undecided undecided

I live in Zurich. I have travelled to 30 countries some of them being India, Vietnam and Cambodia. Leopards and Tigers are daily occurencies even on streets. Use Youtube.

Like I said before, discuss rules of engagement with any of them whenever you meet. Thanks Madam Poco.

How many times did you in particular run into them in these 30 countries?

Did this man run into them in Ikeja?
He went into the bush armed with a gun and shot down a baby leopard. Has he finished eating the goats in SA?

Apples and oranges.

1 Like

Re: South African Hunter Kills And Consumes A Young Leopard. by GentleChief: 9:38pm On Feb 25, 2023
izzou:

grin grin grin grin grin

Izzou my G grin grin grin

We Ran things far back in Lagos many many years ago. You na better person those years... cool cool cool
Re: South African Hunter Kills And Consumes A Young Leopard. by pocohantas(f): 9:40pm On Feb 25, 2023
folake4u:

Lmao. Kuku call me by my name, stop going through corners. grin grin

We are many o.
Na only python I done see.
Re: South African Hunter Kills And Consumes A Young Leopard. by folake4u(f): 9:41pm On Feb 25, 2023
pocohantas:

We are many o.
Na only python I done see.

At least you don see python. I never see anyone.

Na only Natgeo Wild make me know snake.
Re: South African Hunter Kills And Consumes A Young Leopard. by izzou(m): 9:43pm On Feb 25, 2023
GentleChief:

Izzou my G grin grin grin

We Ran things far back in Lagos many many years ago. You na better person those years... cool cool cool

Reveal yourself, Chief

grin
Re: South African Hunter Kills And Consumes A Young Leopard. by pocohantas(f): 9:45pm On Feb 25, 2023
folake4u:

At least you don see python. I never see anyone.

Na only Natgeo Wild make me know snake.

No worry, you will run into leopard, Insha Allah.
grin grin
Re: South African Hunter Kills And Consumes A Young Leopard. by GentleChief: 9:45pm On Feb 25, 2023
pocohantas:

How many times did you in particular run into them in these 30 countries?

Did this man run into them in Ikeja?
He went into the bush armed with a gun and shot down a baby leopard. Has he finished eating the goats in SA?

Apples and oranges.

The "arguement" is you bringing rules of engagement in a matter concernin wild animals.

The man can claim he went for farming and ran into a wild animal. What do you expect him to do? Initiate rules of engagement? You dey whine me? undecided undecided

Back then in Nigeria, I met so many wild animals one on one in Eastern villages. Not in the Bush but walking or driving on the road at night. From Edi Abali (Wild Civet) to Agu Owulu (Wolve) to Ajo Enwe (Wild Monkeys).

They are rampant in Obowo, Uboma and Nsukka. You think they will pity me if they laid their hands on me?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Hunter Kills And Consumes A Young Leopard. by folake4u(f): 9:46pm On Feb 25, 2023
pocohantas:

No worry, you will run into leopard, Insha Allah.
grin grin

Abeg. I nor wan jam anything. Make that guy run into am instead. grin
Re: South African Hunter Kills And Consumes A Young Leopard. by GentleChief: 9:48pm On Feb 25, 2023
izzou:

Reveal yourself, Chief

grin

I can'ted please grin grin.

I cannoted can cheesy cheesy

But you sha help me. No worry. I go reach out codedly one day.
Re: South African Hunter Kills And Consumes A Young Leopard. by pocohantas(f): 9:51pm On Feb 25, 2023
GentleChief:

The "arguement" is you bringing rules of engagement in a matter concernin wild animals.

The man can claim he went for farming and ran into a wild animal. What do you expect him to do? Initiate rules of engagement? You dey whine me? undecided undecided

Back then in Nigeria, I met so many wild animals one on one in Eastern villages. Not in the Bush but walking or driving on the road at night. From Edi Abali (Wild Civet) to Agu Owulu (Wolve) to Ajo Enwe (Wild Monkeys).

They are rampant in Obowo, Uboma and Nsukka. You think they will pity me if they laid their hands on me?

Okay. You are right.
People run into wild animals everyday.

1 Like

Re: South African Hunter Kills And Consumes A Young Leopard. by GentleChief: 9:57pm On Feb 25, 2023
pocohantas:

Okay. You are right.
People run into wild animals everyday.

Lets agree to disagree. smiley
Re: South African Hunter Kills And Consumes A Young Leopard. by LegiitAdigun(m): 11:01pm On Feb 25, 2023
Imagine face to face with any wild animal thst consider u a threat..

Rules of engagement, nibo... grin
Re: South African Hunter Kills And Consumes A Young Leopard. by jeromestarks: 3:19am On Feb 26, 2023
That animal can eat a full grown man easily just like the pvssy of a woman who has been fvcked and mounted by many can swallow a whole community dicck and not still satisfied.

Marry a virgin woman or else you will regret your marriage like many men are currently regretting.

Virginity is purity. Choose purity and see how beautiful your house will be.
Do otherwise and regret ever getting married.
Be wise.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Roasted Corn Or Boil Corn / Fish Rain / See How He Decorated His 'eba' (viewers discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.