Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Pictures Of Peter Obi On His Way To His Polling Unit In Agulu, Anambra State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Peter Obi On His Way To His Polling Unit In Agulu, Anambra State (36678 Views)

Peter Obi Wins His Polling Unit In Agulu, APC And PDP Score Zero Votes / IPOB's Autopiloters Attack A Military Checkpoint In Agulu, Anambra (Videos) / Joint Task Force Of Nigerian Army And Navy Destroy Unknown Gunmen Camp In Agulu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi On His Way To His Polling Unit In Agulu, Anambra State by okosodo: 9:37am On Feb 25, 2023
This man will win
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi On His Way To His Polling Unit In Agulu, Anambra State by Hopium: 9:37am On Feb 25, 2023
Everything about this guy is fake. So no vehicle to carry him to his PU. Mtchew!
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi On His Way To His Polling Unit In Agulu, Anambra State by Hopium: 9:38am On Feb 25, 2023
Nonexisting1:
No security? This man is truly humble and his people love him. No be every big man fit walk like this in his town.

No, no security at all. Those people following him are mai guard

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi On His Way To His Polling Unit In Agulu, Anambra State by Jerryjasper(m): 9:41am On Feb 25, 2023
Peter obi so simple and presidential his victory is getting surer by the day
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi On His Way To His Polling Unit In Agulu, Anambra State by clydecarson(m): 9:52am On Feb 25, 2023
RighChannel:
Where is Grandpa Tinubu we never hear from him since yesterday

Old man that was flown abroad,I don't even know why these APC urchins don't want to think we'll and vote right
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi On His Way To His Polling Unit In Agulu, Anambra State by saysoo: 9:52am On Feb 25, 2023
Nonny95:
Odogwu
Stubborn man.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi On His Way To His Polling Unit In Agulu, Anambra State by clydecarson(m): 9:54am On Feb 25, 2023
Hopium:
Everything about this guy is fake. So no vehicle to carry him to his PU. Mtchew!

Muntula I'm sure you ain't blind bartemoeus the second,if you look clearly you'd see how he got down from his car just to walk,he's not like your thief that isn't secured
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi On His Way To His Polling Unit In Agulu, Anambra State by ObaOfYorubaLand: 10:03am On Feb 25, 2023
BIZNess123:
Tinubu will win anambra

Peter Obi will win Lagos, Osun, Ondo, kwara, Oyo, Ekiti states.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi On His Way To His Polling Unit In Agulu, Anambra State by ObaOfYorubaLand: 10:04am On Feb 25, 2023
clydecarson:

Old man that was flown abroad,I don't even know why these APC urchins don't want to think we'll and vote right

Yoruba's are very Tribalistic and that's why Tinubu will never win no matter tgey Di to favour him.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi On His Way To His Polling Unit In Agulu, Anambra State by StormpyBee: 10:06am On Feb 25, 2023
I am here for Obi.

4 of my family vote are for him.

In my polling unit in Lagos, all the folks I meet are for obi.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi On His Way To His Polling Unit In Agulu, Anambra State by VawulentComrade: 10:07am On Feb 25, 2023
incoming president.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi On His Way To His Polling Unit In Agulu, Anambra State by Sholaco: 10:08am On Feb 25, 2023
Okay
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi On His Way To His Polling Unit In Agulu, Anambra State by Savechild23: 10:08am On Feb 25, 2023
If u are not the president, Nigeria is in shambles
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi On His Way To His Polling Unit In Agulu, Anambra State by sukkot: 10:09am On Feb 25, 2023
grin
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi On His Way To His Polling Unit In Agulu, Anambra State by Kobicove(m): 10:09am On Feb 25, 2023
Sergio101:
cool

We the true sons of Agulu dey solidly behind you.

Let me see how PDAPC will get one vote here

This is Infront of Madonna asumpta Catholic church.

That's my hoodie

Nwanne, the whole election does not start and end in only Agulu!
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi On His Way To His Polling Unit In Agulu, Anambra State by callmevirus(m): 10:09am On Feb 25, 2023
Atiku has voted
Peter Obi has voted
When is Tinubu cast his vote and where?
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi On His Way To His Polling Unit In Agulu, Anambra State by ToyinDipo(m): 10:09am On Feb 25, 2023
I hope he doesn’t end up lying that they didn’t allow him to vote or there was no sufficient ballot papers in his PU.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi On His Way To His Polling Unit In Agulu, Anambra State by azpekuliar: 10:09am On Feb 25, 2023
SHIVA001:
Tinubu is winning. The Lion of Bourdillon Gets the Larger Share. The Lion feast today

Where is the picture of him voting?
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi On His Way To His Polling Unit In Agulu, Anambra State by Sleekfingers: 10:09am On Feb 25, 2023
Nonny95:
Odogwu

Election never Obi is already mourning
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi On His Way To His Polling Unit In Agulu, Anambra State by Earthquakes: 10:09am On Feb 25, 2023
Win or loose you did your best in a short time..
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi On His Way To His Polling Unit In Agulu, Anambra State by Stephaniegold(f): 10:10am On Feb 25, 2023
Our incoming Mr President
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi On His Way To His Polling Unit In Agulu, Anambra State by Kobicove(m): 10:10am On Feb 25, 2023
ObaOfYorubaLand:

Yoruba's are very Tribalistic and that's why Tinubu will never win no matter tgey Di to favour him.

All the ethnic groups in Nigeria are tribalistic including Igbos and Hausas!
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi On His Way To His Polling Unit In Agulu, Anambra State by Curious345: 10:11am On Feb 25, 2023
Incoming commander in chief
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi On His Way To His Polling Unit In Agulu, Anambra State by Ecosystem4u: 10:11am On Feb 25, 2023
My president, congrats in advance and indeed to all Nigerians.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi On His Way To His Polling Unit In Agulu, Anambra State by JordanMichael(m): 10:11am On Feb 25, 2023
His Excellency Peter Obi 💃💃💃
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi On His Way To His Polling Unit In Agulu, Anambra State by Curious345: 10:11am On Feb 25, 2023
Incoming commander in chief

Ahmed Escobar no get levels
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi On His Way To His Polling Unit In Agulu, Anambra State by johnpalmer774(m): 10:12am On Feb 25, 2023
Nonny95:
Odogwu

Say them use lies do all this Obidients nii haba , Peter wore different shirt when he voted now u posting him with different shirt , well I’m not surprised like candidate like followers
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi On His Way To His Polling Unit In Agulu, Anambra State by Franking: 10:12am On Feb 25, 2023
SHIVA001:
Tinubu is winning. The Lion of Bourdillon Gets the Larger Share. The Lion feast today

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi On His Way To His Polling Unit In Agulu, Anambra State by SuperBlack: 10:12am On Feb 25, 2023
If not for Witchcraft and Madness

I don't know what will make you not to vote this man for President,

Even as a Yoruba person, you said you want to vote your tribal person, and you know really well that he's not capable

What do you stand to get?? Will he locate your family and dash you money?

You will still be on the street begging for food, same goes to Hausa person who's rejecting this God sent man
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi On His Way To His Polling Unit In Agulu, Anambra State by Dmanlex(m): 10:12am On Feb 25, 2023
President Peter Obi GCFR
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi On His Way To His Polling Unit In Agulu, Anambra State by Praise202(m): 10:12am On Feb 25, 2023
[/left] wink[[color=#006600][/color]left] cheesy
wink[quote author=Dedeity post=121212426]Here comes our next 07062506107]
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi On His Way To His Polling Unit In Agulu, Anambra State by Franking: 10:13am On Feb 25, 2023
johnpalmer774:

Say them use lies do all this Obidients nii haba , Peter wore different shirt when he voted now u posting him with different shirt , well I’m not surprised like candidate like followers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

VP Osinbajo And Wife Loved Up In These Photos / Ademola Adeleke Not The Man Twerking, But His Lookalike (Video) / President Buhari Held Security Meeting With 36 State Governors (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.