Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,428 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Atiku Abubakar Votes In Adamawa (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Votes In Adamawa (Photo) (32785 Views)

Buhari Garnered 697,532 votes In Imo APC Presidential Primary / Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries / ‘why We Sold Our Votes In Ekiti’ (2) (3) (4)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Votes In Adamawa (Photo) by HEBEI: 9:47am On Feb 25, 2023
Re: Atiku Abubakar Votes In Adamawa (Photo) by MartinCorridon: 9:47am On Feb 25, 2023
Atiku, SE Slave Master.

They will vote him over Obi grin

Re: Atiku Abubakar Votes In Adamawa (Photo) by MrOON: 9:47am On Feb 25, 2023
Oshodi Isolo Lagos still dey quarrel for Local Govt. NO sign of officials in my polling unit
Re: Atiku Abubakar Votes In Adamawa (Photo) by bigdammyj: 9:47am On Feb 25, 2023
Noted.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Votes In Adamawa (Photo) by Almaigaa: 9:47am On Feb 25, 2023
unohbethel:
INEC officials are no where to be seen in the east but they don start to vote already in the north sad

No be una talk say, there won't be election in the EAST? 😂😂😂

Re: Atiku Abubakar Votes In Adamawa (Photo) by Obyangel: 9:47am On Feb 25, 2023
E don mature, Obi is coming and we're fully Obidient in Yola

Re: Atiku Abubakar Votes In Adamawa (Photo) by gassbee: 9:47am On Feb 25, 2023
Jerryjasper:
You might be shocked he just voted for obi oh 😁
he does not smoke weed
Re: Atiku Abubakar Votes In Adamawa (Photo) by Levels2(f): 9:48am On Feb 25, 2023
Heavens1stson:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/breaking-atiku-votes-in-adamawa/%3famp

I'm glad today is the Dee day.

I'm glad to be among the living who cast is vote to elect our future leader.

I'm glad my vote will count

I'm glad Nigerian have decided

I'm glad we settle for Sen. Bola Ahmed Tinubu GCFR.

Together we will efforts the change.

Congrats in advance on your victory as president elect of our dear nation.

As we look forward to celebrate the outcome, all Batified should be rejoice moderately and not to provoke the losser.

My applea to all Obident , you all knew you cant win the race but at least you made a point, a statement and a name in this year election and certainly we have come to terms that you guys are not push over.

Thanks you all and God bless.

From the associate of Batifed nation wide.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Votes In Adamawa (Photo) by skukimania(f): 9:48am On Feb 25, 2023
unohbethel:
INEC officials are no where to be seen in the east but they don start to vote already in the north sad

We have started voting in South-a west too. I voted about 50mins ago.

Re: Atiku Abubakar Votes In Adamawa (Photo) by Almaigaa: 9:49am On Feb 25, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Better go and vote him so he can get enough votes that would crown hin the president of the north as he claimed he'd be. Na today una go know say masses don wise.

Atiku will be President and there is nothing any IGBO Man can do about it.

Re: Atiku Abubakar Votes In Adamawa (Photo) by masui(m): 9:49am On Feb 25, 2023
We never see INEC officials for here. Atiku don vote already. Life no balance for naija.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Votes In Adamawa (Photo) by hisgrace090: 9:49am On Feb 25, 2023
unohbethel:

Let's wait and see what their game plan is because it seems they're trying to disenfranchise some area in favour of others.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Votes In Adamawa (Photo) by Georgejeez: 9:49am On Feb 25, 2023
And corpers are still fighting and lobbying for bvas here in Abia grin grin.

Easterners never ready I swear , imagine preparing for an election for good four years only to fail to dispatch Electoral officers to the polling booths early enough knowing fully well that accreditation ends by 2:30 pm according to the Electoral law
Re: Atiku Abubakar Votes In Adamawa (Photo) by Gunayo(m): 9:49am On Feb 25, 2023
Atiku is losing this election. That's sure banker

Re: Atiku Abubakar Votes In Adamawa (Photo) by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 9:50am On Feb 25, 2023
Moh247:

Dollar man... Alhaji Mikano

Play with Atiku at your own risk

Vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu

When is Bobo Chicago aka druggie lord voting😎😎😎😎
Re: Atiku Abubakar Votes In Adamawa (Photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:50am On Feb 25, 2023
Get ready to head back to Dubai.

Ije-oma
Re: Atiku Abubakar Votes In Adamawa (Photo) by Saidfx(m): 9:50am On Feb 25, 2023
unohbethel:

Noted!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Votes In Adamawa (Photo) by JealousCobra(m): 9:51am On Feb 25, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
Atiku has voted but we have not seen any INEC Official here in ENUGU

Create a thread about it now!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Votes In Adamawa (Photo) by ecolime(m): 9:51am On Feb 25, 2023
Moh247:

Vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Urchin of Bullion van man dey accuse Dollar man.. Funny AF

Re: Atiku Abubakar Votes In Adamawa (Photo) by MartinsD12(m): 9:52am On Feb 25, 2023
Heavens1stson:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/breaking-atiku-votes-in-adamawa/%3famp
Inec should be careful, election material are yet to arrive in my polling unit in Anambra here oyi LGA, even in enugu same thing, inec should be careful
Re: Atiku Abubakar Votes In Adamawa (Photo) by Zico5(m): 9:52am On Feb 25, 2023
No inec official in Ikorodu o. Hope these people are not playing games
Re: Atiku Abubakar Votes In Adamawa (Photo) by NaijaCover(m): 9:52am On Feb 25, 2023
Following The Thread Like Beans And Bread
Re: Atiku Abubakar Votes In Adamawa (Photo) by Focusmind: 9:53am On Feb 25, 2023
And here in Lagos, INEC are still at their distribution and sorting center. No voting yet and hundreds of people have gathered since 7am in my pulling unit.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Votes In Adamawa (Photo) by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:53am On Feb 25, 2023
No INEC STAFF Yet here o

This is AVU, IN OWERRI WEST.

Re: Atiku Abubakar Votes In Adamawa (Photo) by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:53am On Feb 25, 2023

Re: Atiku Abubakar Votes In Adamawa (Photo) by wale0810: 9:53am On Feb 25, 2023
Jerryjasper:
You might be shocked he just voted for obi oh 😁
obi will not wine this election I like him as a man of intergrety bu will still loss to atiku or tinubu
Re: Atiku Abubakar Votes In Adamawa (Photo) by ItisWell22(f): 9:53am On Feb 25, 2023
Re: Atiku Abubakar Votes In Adamawa (Photo) by Aboguede(m): 9:54am On Feb 25, 2023
Anybody should just win!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Votes In Adamawa (Photo) by Lovenorth: 9:55am On Feb 25, 2023
The incoming president

Re: Atiku Abubakar Votes In Adamawa (Photo) by Almaigaa: 9:55am On Feb 25, 2023
Acedude:
I am in my polling unit in Lagos for Atiku!

You are a wise and patriotic Nigerian

Re: Atiku Abubakar Votes In Adamawa (Photo) by adeyinkaazeez(m): 9:55am On Feb 25, 2023
Voting materials are yet to arrived here talk alone of voting.

Odomola, Epe.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Votes In Adamawa (Photo) by seguno2: 9:56am On Feb 25, 2023
Moh247:

Vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Can’t you APC people do without telling lies and propaganda?

politicoNG:
Mikano International Limited, promoters of Mikano Generators, has denied any link to former Vice President and the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, in the 2023 general elections, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar.

The Managing Director of the company, Firas Mamlouk in a statement said Mikano is not affiliated to the former vice president in any way.

The statement reads: “The attention of the Management of Mikano International Limited, promoters of Mikano Generators (amongst other products), has been drawn to numerous articles and press statements stating that the Company is owned by/affiliated with Atiku Abubakar, GCON.

“This disclaimer is a notice to the general public that the news does not represent the true facts as it concerns Mikano International Limited. Please be informed that Mikano International Limited is not owned, affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with HE Atiku Abubakar GCON.

“Members of the public are therefore advised to disregard the news”.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/mikano-denies-link-with-pdp-presidential-candidate-atiku/

speedyGonzales:
Atiku Abubakar lists all the companies he owns

Below is some information on his companies:
1. Intels

Intels Nigeria Limited provides integrated logistics services for the Nigerian oil and gas industry. It offers agency services; cargo services; port management and support services in shore bases; and manages client operations, including pipe racks, stacking areas, warehousing, enclosed areas, jetties, offices, water tanks, fuel storage, generators, compressors, and various other services and facilities.

2. Prodeco

Prodeco operates in Nigeria with two companies: Prodeco (Property Development Company) operating within the main territory of Nigeria and Prodeco International operating in Oil & Gas Free Zones. The first company was incorporated in March 1996 as a property development company. Over the years, PRODECO has engaged in building, marine, and infrastructural construction for various clients in the oil and gas industry.

3. Atiku Abubakar farm

He also has a farm in Adamawa state. In 1981 he moved into agriculture, acquiring 2,500 hectares of land near Yola to start a maize and cotton farm. The business fell on hard times and closed in 1986. "My first foray into agriculture, in the 1980s, ended in failure," he once said in 2014. However, since then his farm has expanded and blossomed.

4. ABTI schools

The major part of this is the American University of Nigeria (AUN). It is located in the city of Yola, capital of Adamawa, one of Nigeria's 36 states. The campus, which occupies nearly 1000 hectares, is a serene mixture of desert and farmland. Adamawa, one of the six states in northeast Nigeria, shares the longest borderline with Cameroon Republic.

https://www.naija.ng/1124128-atiku-abubakar-lists-companies-owns.html#1124128

Toyin Saraki Blast Police for Saying They Barricaded The Resident to Protect her / Tinubu Signs Electricity Amendment Bill Into Law / I Gave N600 Million To George, Odili,bafarawa,nwobodo,others-ex-minister Yuguda