Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,551 members, 7,812,762 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

Iphone 15 Design To Feature Titanium Case, May Have Iphone 5C- Style. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone 15 Design To Feature Titanium Case, May Have Iphone 5C- Style. (1687 Views)

Apple Launches iPhone 15 Pro And iPhone 15 Pro Max (Features & Prices) / Apple Uses Lionel Messi Graphic During Iphone 15 Launch Event / Neatly Used Apple Accessories For Sale: Apple Series 2 Watch, Iphone 5c (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iphone 15 Design To Feature Titanium Case, May Have Iphone 5C- Style. by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 25, 2023
A leaker with a decent track record has reported that the iPhone 15 design will feature a titanium casing, and may have a rounded back, rather than the squared edge of the current models.
This might give next year’s iPhone lineup a similar profile to the
iPhone 5C, where the front of the casing was square but the
rear was rounded. ShrimpApplePro tweeted a report, which they cautioned is far from certain at this stage.

"From the early information that I have, the iPhone 15 will feature a new border design. The back edge corner will be rounded and not square anymore.
The material also will be titanium."

The initial images posted, which were purely illustrative and not of the actual casing, weren’t very
clear in their intent, but the leaker followed up with a Still very early so take it as it is.
Clarification that the informationappeared to point to a similar
profile to the Apple 5C. They seem more confident in the
titanium suggestion than the rounded rear profile.

ShrimpApplePro does have a decent though not perfect track
record of accuracy, including 6GB
RAM for all iPhone 14 models, not just the Pro ones.

Source: https://9to5mac.com/2022/11/21/iphone-15-design/
Re: Iphone 15 Design To Feature Titanium Case, May Have Iphone 5C- Style. by caye(m): 3:08pm On Feb 25, 2023
iPhone has hit the wall. With the death of Steve Jobs, their cutting edge powers gradually came to a halt.
China phones will rule.
Re: Iphone 15 Design To Feature Titanium Case, May Have Iphone 5C- Style. by classic200609: 3:30pm On Feb 25, 2023
Sorry but I don't get what makes the iphone 'Special' anymore😒😒I was using the iPhone Xr recently but then decided to swap it for the iPhone 12promax....in less than three months the hype of the phone got boring [don't get me wrong they make good phones with very nice cameras and processing power] but after using iPhone for some months that pride of using an iPhone will just vanish

I have finally swapped the iPhone12PM for Samsung S21 🔥🔥🎊And trust me i am still happy with it

2 Likes

Re: Iphone 15 Design To Feature Titanium Case, May Have Iphone 5C- Style. by tecnolad(m): 4:04pm On Feb 25, 2023
classic200609:
Sorry but I don't get what makes the iphone 'Special' anymore😒😒I was using the iPhone Xr recently but then decided to swap it for the iPhone 12promax....in less than three months the hype of the phone got boring [don't get me wrong they make good phones with very nice cameras and processing power] but after using iPhone for some months that pride of using an iPhone will just vanish

I have finally swapped the iPhone12PM for Samsung S21 🔥🔥🎊And trust me i am still happy with it

How's battery life on your S21, compared to the iPhone 12PM?
Re: Iphone 15 Design To Feature Titanium Case, May Have Iphone 5C- Style. by Chaos14: 6:32pm On Feb 25, 2023
tecnolad:

How's battery life on your S21, compared to the iPhone 12PM?
We all know the S21 battery life is better even you can't argue with that.
Re: Iphone 15 Design To Feature Titanium Case, May Have Iphone 5C- Style. by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 25, 2023
Chaos14:
what of battery optimization?
Re: Iphone 15 Design To Feature Titanium Case, May Have Iphone 5C- Style. by Chaos14: 6:39pm On Feb 25, 2023
MaDaRa01:

what of battery optimization?
Bro lets not go there. As a nigerian using an iphone do you know that using a power bank is like a must. It needs like 2-3 complete charges daily for you to enjoy it
Re: Iphone 15 Design To Feature Titanium Case, May Have Iphone 5C- Style. by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 25, 2023
Chaos14:
Bro lets not go there. As a nigerian using an iphone do you know that using a power bank is like a must. It needs like 2-3 complete charges daily for you to enjoy it
You know say me no dey use iphone and sammy
Re: Iphone 15 Design To Feature Titanium Case, May Have Iphone 5C- Style. by visaclick: 7:26pm On Feb 25, 2023
classic200609:

that’s what i tot at some point then i left to android but it wasn’t up to 6months i ran back to ios, mainly for the following reasons

-camera quality is too notch, i know u tink samsung is better but trust me its not.
- there are two engineering app that comes factory built with iphone, very good for engineers and surveyors especially when u have no one to hold the tape rule in site infact i have to pay someone up to 3k holding tape for me
- the os security, others are secured but apple face id is underrated, for it working even at night.

bro android have alot of catching up to do to give me what i want in a phone but as for now its ios or nothing. i use two iphones bru. 12 and 8….
apple is shifting to a dimension where their devices can’t be repaired or the parts replaced even down to the battery, they are sending a strong message that ios isn’t for you if you are not into the ecosystem, no test run no trial.
Re: Iphone 15 Design To Feature Titanium Case, May Have Iphone 5C- Style. by tecnolad(m): 7:54pm On Feb 25, 2023
Chaos14:

You've clearly used none of the phones in question. The difference between iPhone 12 pro max's battery life and the S21 base model is day and night.

The S21 doesn't stand a chance. Even the S20 has a better battery life than S21. Yes, I've used all these phones I mentioned.
Re: Iphone 15 Design To Feature Titanium Case, May Have Iphone 5C- Style. by seanwilliam(m): 10:04pm On Feb 25, 2023
Chaos14:
next time no dey talk outside.
Re: Iphone 15 Design To Feature Titanium Case, May Have Iphone 5C- Style. by seanwilliam(m): 10:06pm On Feb 25, 2023
Chaos14:
ohh. No wonder,
From this I can bet my life that you’ve never used any of the two.
S21 battery ke? Is it a must to put mouth for wetin u no sabi? grin

1 Like

Re: Iphone 15 Design To Feature Titanium Case, May Have Iphone 5C- Style. by thepoweruser(m): 3:49am On Feb 26, 2023
visaclick:
that’s what i tot at some point then i left to android but it wasn’t up to 6months i ran back to ios, mainly for the following reasons
Really? 🤷🏿‍♂️
Okay, I get that you're impressed by iOS and it's features but lemme tell you...

-camera quality is too notch, i know u tink samsung is better but trust me its not.
In low light and zoom photos every Ultra Sammy kills all iPhones other than the iPhone 14 Pros in low light. As for the iPhone 14 Pros, in low light it is a close one between it and the S22 Ultra, but I will still choose Sammy. S23 Ultra is better than both.
Zoom photos? Bro, no contest... 😹
Portraits in daylight... It's a toss up.
Now video recording is where Apple rules. 👑
- there are two engineering app that comes factory built with iphone, very good for engineers and surveyors especially when u have no one to hold the tape rule in site infact i have to pay someone up to 3k holding tape for me
A lot of Androids (Samsungs included) come preinstalled with this feature but I will say that Apple's ruler measuring tool is more accurate thanks to the miracle of LiDAR. But iPhones are far from the only phones that use LiDAR. Samsung S22 and S23 Ultra use them too but I think exclusively for autofocus and portraits.
- the os security, others are secured but apple face id is underrated, for it working even at night.
iPhones aren't the only phones with 3D FaceID-style face unlock (the kind with a SL 3D sensor and a dot projector
. Off the top of my head, I can name five phones with a similar feature:
-Oppo Find X
-Huawei Mate 50 Pro/+/RS
-Xiaomi Mi 8 Explorer
- Google Pixel 4/Xl (this one has the best in my opinion, no IR dot projector with 3D camera but has mmWave radar to scan the face and detect gestures. It is so damn good that you can actually unlock your phone sitting
with the device on your table a few metres away.)
-Huawei Mate 20 Pro (not sure if this has that dot projector)

**Modified: Oh, it seems the Pixel 4 flagships do have the dot projector.**
**Modified: Looks like the Mate 20 Pro has it too. cool**

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Does Glo have GSM(CSD) Internet Connection? / The Nigerian Constitution On Blackberry / Computer Village Street Boys Are Rogues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.