Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Valentine Onuigbo, Karshi District Labour Party Chairman Dies In His Sleep - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Valentine Onuigbo, Karshi District Labour Party Chairman Dies In His Sleep (26628 Views)

Abdullahi, Sani Abacha’s Son ‘Dies In His Sleep’ / Onyekachi Okoro Is Dead: Arochukwu LGA Chairman Dies After Meeting In His Office / Ambode Dumps His APC ID Card, Makes Himself Unreachable To The Party Chairman. V (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Valentine Onuigbo, Karshi District Labour Party Chairman Dies In His Sleep by Offpoint1: 11:39am On Feb 25, 2023
saphiere:
Until a woman takes the mantle of this country, calamity will continue to be the order of the day.

VOTE Ojei Princess Chichi of Allied People’s Movement (APM) for President.

The Logo has cassava. Press your thumb there.
Lol 😂 what course are you on? 😂 😂
Re: Valentine Onuigbo, Karshi District Labour Party Chairman Dies In His Sleep by lilvicky68(m): 11:40am On Feb 25, 2023
saphiere:
Until a woman takes the mantle of this country, calamity will continue to be the order of the day.

Just dey play ehn😂
Re: Valentine Onuigbo, Karshi District Labour Party Chairman Dies In His Sleep by Illegal1(m): 11:43am On Feb 25, 2023
saphiere:

Na kwale weed u smoke abi na osun own?
Re: Valentine Onuigbo, Karshi District Labour Party Chairman Dies In His Sleep by saphiere(f): 11:43am On Feb 25, 2023
Fmghewzy:

Is it the Men you so much hate.

That you calling on to vote for your female candidate or who?.

Please go out and vote Princess Chichi thanks
Re: Valentine Onuigbo, Karshi District Labour Party Chairman Dies In His Sleep by Bonapart(m): 11:44am On Feb 25, 2023
obembet:

Peter Obi use him for sacrifice
ok.... Thank you
Re: Valentine Onuigbo, Karshi District Labour Party Chairman Dies In His Sleep by FireUpNow(m): 11:46am On Feb 25, 2023
What is happening in Abuja? I read here about the death of PDP Abuja chairman's death and now that of LP.my condolences to the family and entire LP
Re: Valentine Onuigbo, Karshi District Labour Party Chairman Dies In His Sleep by juman(m): 11:49am On Feb 25, 2023
Hmmmm.
Anytime I sleep, I expect it may be the end.
That is true picture for anyone.
You may die in your sleep as well.

Condolence to the family and party people.
Re: Valentine Onuigbo, Karshi District Labour Party Chairman Dies In His Sleep by zelnababa(m): 11:51am On Feb 25, 2023
This one go get his rewards for heaven
Re: Valentine Onuigbo, Karshi District Labour Party Chairman Dies In His Sleep by imam07: 11:52am On Feb 25, 2023
Obidients will start hating Nigeria starting from tomorrow. Nigeria is zoo will be their anthem
Re: Valentine Onuigbo, Karshi District Labour Party Chairman Dies In His Sleep by Omisayee(m): 11:52am On Feb 25, 2023
May his gentle soul rest in peace cry cry
Re: Valentine Onuigbo, Karshi District Labour Party Chairman Dies In His Sleep by Nigeriayouthmov: 11:52am On Feb 25, 2023
Tribal:
I'm glad that you even as Igbo guy says this Truth. My Mom is Igbo too, my Dad Yoruba. I wish all Igbos would be this Sensible to Support Tinubu so that Southern Nigeria can become Free from these evil Invaders that have Successfully manipulated the Igbos against Cooperating with the most well Positioned to Win. Even of Tinubu support Obi to get all Yoruba Votes, Fulanis will never declare Obi Winner. If Obi got all Igbos to Support Tinubu instead of the Slanderous Defamatory Campaign he encouraged, by now it would have been 100% Guarateed that Presidency has returned to Southern Nigeria.

Same Tinubu that took the presidency from the south and gave it to the north? If many of you have brains I cannot really tell but from what you write, I leave the audience to be the judge. Same defamation you accuse obi of started from Tinubu and against his southern brother Jonathan. Abeg I nor want vex this morning....
Re: Valentine Onuigbo, Karshi District Labour Party Chairman Dies In His Sleep by Julliet1122: 11:54am On Feb 25, 2023
saphiere:

Lol Egbe oni paki😂
Re: Valentine Onuigbo, Karshi District Labour Party Chairman Dies In His Sleep by ForG(m): 11:56am On Feb 25, 2023
Tension, stress, lack of sleep, and anxiety.

Sadly, he no still witness the election.

No.

The body doesn't just expire like that, brother.
A human can rarely die due to these.
Re: Valentine Onuigbo, Karshi District Labour Party Chairman Dies In His Sleep by Menclothing: 11:58am On Feb 25, 2023
Lolz
Re: Valentine Onuigbo, Karshi District Labour Party Chairman Dies In His Sleep by ekhai(m): 12:14pm On Feb 25, 2023
Re: Valentine Onuigbo, Karshi District Labour Party Chairman Dies In His Sleep by Amoo89: 12:28pm On Feb 25, 2023
Kwanza:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/breaking-karshi-district-labour-party-chairman-dies-in-sleep/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1677318603
Why is it that everyone in Labour Party are dying abi obi dey use dem for ritual ni. I will no labor in vain. No b my dead boy them go take make Nigeria better.
Re: Valentine Onuigbo, Karshi District Labour Party Chairman Dies In His Sleep by mafluxfire: 12:31pm On Feb 25, 2023
And the dream died. Labour in vain
Re: Valentine Onuigbo, Karshi District Labour Party Chairman Dies In His Sleep by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 12:34pm On Feb 25, 2023
ImoleNaija:
Again angry
Why are they dying laidis?

Search me !
Re: Valentine Onuigbo, Karshi District Labour Party Chairman Dies In His Sleep by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 25, 2023
Re: Valentine Onuigbo, Karshi District Labour Party Chairman Dies In His Sleep by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 12:36pm On Feb 25, 2023
Making two LP excos in the same FCT and on the same day.
It was the FCT, LP Chairman that first died in a motor accident earlier.
Re: Valentine Onuigbo, Karshi District Labour Party Chairman Dies In His Sleep by Truthshscrazy: 12:44pm On Feb 25, 2023
shocked
Re: Valentine Onuigbo, Karshi District Labour Party Chairman Dies In His Sleep by DMCA: 12:45pm On Feb 25, 2023
Trust22:
Hope this is not true
Angel of Obidient Death is visiting them one by one😁😁😁
Re: Valentine Onuigbo, Karshi District Labour Party Chairman Dies In His Sleep by princehrt(m): 12:46pm On Feb 25, 2023
Which stress, they have assassinate that one, anybody you hear die now especiallypublicfigure, them don collect money for him life.

chatinent:
Tension, stress, lack of sleep, and anxiety.

Sadly, he no still witness the election.
Re: Valentine Onuigbo, Karshi District Labour Party Chairman Dies In His Sleep by DMCA: 12:46pm On Feb 25, 2023
iwaeda:

Stress and lack of rest. May God comfort his family. grin grin grin grin grin
😁😁😁
Re: Valentine Onuigbo, Karshi District Labour Party Chairman Dies In His Sleep by princehrt(m): 12:46pm On Feb 25, 2023
DMCA:

Angel of Obidient Death is visiting them one by one😁😁😁

they have assassinate that one, anybody you hear die now especiallypublicfigure, them don collect money for him life.
Re: Valentine Onuigbo, Karshi District Labour Party Chairman Dies In His Sleep by princehrt(m): 12:47pm On Feb 25, 2023
Amoo89:

Why is it that everyone in Labour Party are dying abi obi dey use dem for ritual ni. I will no labor in vain. No b my dead boy them go take make Nigeria better.

Abi na send people to kill them
Re: Valentine Onuigbo, Karshi District Labour Party Chairman Dies In His Sleep by DMCA: 12:51pm On Feb 25, 2023
ImoleNaija:
Again angry
Why are they dying laidis?

That labour in their partys's name is the culprit. grin

How can you just be labouring non-stop in vain. grin

You will develop physical, mental and emotional stress.

May we All be Progressive in all we do ass a Congress of Nigerian citizens.

cool cool cool
Re: Valentine Onuigbo, Karshi District Labour Party Chairman Dies In His Sleep by DMCA: 12:54pm On Feb 25, 2023
saphiere:

Una wan turn Nigeria to brothel? grin
Re: Valentine Onuigbo, Karshi District Labour Party Chairman Dies In His Sleep by DMCA: 12:57pm On Feb 25, 2023
obembet:

Peter Obi use him for sacrifice
Let's meet tomorrow to celebrate Tinubus victory.

There will be grills and drinks. lots of wild sex.

You are invited as my very special guest.🍑💦🍆😎

1 Like

Re: Valentine Onuigbo, Karshi District Labour Party Chairman Dies In His Sleep by Ugobest211: 12:59pm On Feb 25, 2023
When good things is about to happen, people die. It has been that way. His name will definitely be remembered..
What a lose.
Re: Valentine Onuigbo, Karshi District Labour Party Chairman Dies In His Sleep by DMCA: 1:00pm On Feb 25, 2023
princehrt:

they have assassinate that one, anybody you hear die now especiallypublicfigure, them don collect money for him life.
This election no be here oh!

Sacrifice is going down.

E be like obasanjo don show obi the way how him the do am for ogboni that year

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village / Abia Civil Servant Born In 1961 (Photos) / You think Buhari’s Administration Can Deliver free, fair elections? - Al-Jazeera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.