Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

The Winner Of The Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Winner Of The Election (192 Views)

INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election / Ben Bruce With Anita Ukah, The Winner Of 2018 Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria / Ekiti APC Guber Primary: Official Results, Oni Pledges To Support The Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Winner Of The Election by thinkmoney(m): 11:36am On Feb 25, 2023
Don't let people that have always thought Obi will fall out even before election day tell you now that he can't win. Those set of people may look young, influential and good looking, but they are limited in their capacity to understand the mood and dynamism of the nation.
It takes a bright mind and courage to support Obi. Infact, Obis supporter are evidently well balanced people intellectually.
I am sure I am among the very first set of people that recognised the prospect and potential of Obis candidacy even before the primaries of the various parties were conducted. You are all my witnesses here and what I do here, I do much more in real life.
Seeing how courageous and mostly knowledgeable l have proven to be, you should consider whatever information i give you here as having substance. I give you an informed prognosis of what you can expect today:
*Obi will win by good percentage the election in the southeast.
*He will win about 75% of the Christian votes in the country.
*The youths are more than anytime in our history vested in this election. There is no way a set of people that braved difficulty in procurring their PVCs not come out to vote. And Obi enjoys hugely the sentiments of the youths, especially youths from the southern part of the country.
*Obi will win all the south south states (I have doubt about his performance in Bayelsa though)
*Obi will get atleast 35% of the vote in lagos the biggest city in the country.
*Obi will win in Benue and plateau.
*Obi will get atleast 25% of the votes in Kaduna, Ondo and Taraba.
*He will get substantial votes in Nazarawa, Kogi and Gombe.
And if you have heard anybody say Obi isn't known in the Rural areas of Nigeria, I will advice you to stop taking any advice from such person seriously. The person obviously somehow couldn't see or appreciate the unbelievable work and sacrifice Obi, his team and volunteers have put in place in the Rural areas. He is so limited in knowledge not to know that people now in the villages have more internet connected phones than TVs and Radios and that these rural dwellers enjoy so much the information and entertainment internet serves them. You should know that this election year have been hugely entertaining.

#I was in my village, Iloko last weekend and I was pleasantly surprised by the presence there of LP. Just yesterday I was in a critical analytical discussion about this election with a knowledgeable ibibio man and his household. All his children are Obidient despite the fact that he and his wife are Tinubus supporter. I am not sure I won him over, but he confessed I made him see things he hasn't before then considered.

*#One significant pointer to what result will be: If you perceive that turn out today is more impressive than what we normally get, then know for a certainty that Obi has won the majority votes. Obi will only struggle if people do not turn out.

*Bororo and Akande Oga temi to his mum😁*

(1) (Reply)

Despite Pre-election Violence, Residents Troop Out To Vote In Ilesa / INEC BVA'S Not Working In Major Areas Of Nigeria / 2023 Polls: Peter Obi Wins Tinibu In Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.