Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Votes In Abia State; Complains Of Delay (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Votes In Abia State; Complains Of Delay (photos) (39601 Views)

Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband, Ikemba (Then Vs Now) / Governor Eno Complains Of Being Distracted By Too Many Visits From Politicians / Goodluck Jonathan Complains Of Neglect By PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Votes In Abia State; Complains Of Delay (photos) by Bridget95(f): 2:26pm On Feb 25, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:
Keep wailing ma. It's allowed.

If them born all you this useless ipob well, make we hear pim when Tinubu is declared winner. Many of you will visit your grandparents asap. Useless fools
use less urchin
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Votes In Abia State; Complains Of Delay (photos) by OLULAW: 2:35pm On Feb 25, 2023
I have a LOT of RESPECT for this MAMA. She's a true Igbo woman in whom there is no guile
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Votes In Abia State; Complains Of Delay (photos) by einsteine(m): 2:44pm On Feb 25, 2023
Thought she usually voted at her father's place. Much smoother voting at Ogwashi than in Abia.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Votes In Abia State; Complains Of Delay (photos) by nonhuman(m): 2:44pm On Feb 25, 2023
princeemma69:
Where is she from? Google says she is from Delta State.
how is where she is from your business hater
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Votes In Abia State; Complains Of Delay (photos) by Rexymania(m): 2:44pm On Feb 25, 2023
Na thunder go fire your mama, black fool. Why are you insulting people

Tinubuwins2023e:

If them born all you this useless ipob well, make we hear pim when Tinubu is declared winner. Many of you will visit your grandparents asap. Useless fools
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Votes In Abia State; Complains Of Delay (photos) by Tinubuwins2023e: 2:47pm On Feb 25, 2023
Rexymania:
Na thunder go fire your mama, black fool. Why are you insulting people

mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique
Rule 2
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Votes In Abia State; Complains Of Delay (photos) by princeemma69: 2:54pm On Feb 25, 2023
nonhuman:
how is where she is from your business hater
I think you lack home training or maybe that was the way you were trained by your parents.
I am an Igbo boy from Arochuwu in Abia State, I once Google her state of Origin and discovered She is from Delta State, so that why I am asking to know she is related to Abia.
But Normal people have already answered my questions and cleared my doubts before you started displaying your stupidity on a public forum.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Votes In Abia State; Complains Of Delay (photos) by gregng(m): 2:59pm On Feb 25, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:

U speak like a kid... Useless
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Votes In Abia State; Complains Of Delay (photos) by nonhuman(m): 3:04pm On Feb 25, 2023
princeemma69:
I think you lack home training or maybe that was the way you were trained by your parents.
I am an Igbo boy from Arochuwu in Abia State, I once Google her state of Origin and discovered She is from Delta State, so that why I am asking to know she is related to Abia.
But Normal people have already answered my questions and cleared my doubts before you started displaying your stupidity on a public forum.
anybody can vote anywhere go and die
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Votes In Abia State; Complains Of Delay (photos) by Yankee101: 3:06pm On Feb 25, 2023
Madam is preparing to return
But vote Atiku sha
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Votes In Abia State; Complains Of Delay (photos) by EmmanuelGee97: 3:13pm On Feb 25, 2023
NL is so biased towards APC and PDP...Great move from OBidients
fizzy6384: Obidient built a forum of their own...woww!

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Votes In Abia State; Complains Of Delay (photos) by 5starMan: 3:19pm On Feb 25, 2023
Noblechykk:

I think she from Abia but married to a Deltan
No the reverse
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Votes In Abia State; Complains Of Delay (photos) by 5starMan: 3:20pm On Feb 25, 2023
Patrioticbreed9:
Is Deltan or Abian?
She is from Delta marriage to Abia man
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Votes In Abia State; Complains Of Delay (photos) by Wizzychuks(m): 3:22pm On Feb 25, 2023
Osariemen12:

Where is the name NGOZI from?
she's delta igbo(her father is a king then @ogwashi)
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Votes In Abia State; Complains Of Delay (photos) by Irupetepete: 3:26pm On Feb 25, 2023
saintkel:
dis is wrong
so calling an elder wailing isn't wrong too? That's someone's mother
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Votes In Abia State; Complains Of Delay (photos) by princeemma69: 3:38pm On Feb 25, 2023
nonhuman:
anybody can vote anywhere go and die
you are the pained one, normal people have already answered my questions. How do you expect to live long when what you have is bitterness in your heart. I don't blame you, that is what joblessness and hunger can cause you to do. Purge your heart from all bitterness and Hatred, I am not the reason for your misfortunes in Life
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Votes In Abia State; Complains Of Delay (photos) by Osariemen12: 3:51pm On Feb 25, 2023
Wizzychuks:

she's delta igbo(her father is a king then @ogwashi)

Good. She's Igbo then. I won't deceive myself with the coinage DELTA IBO. Ibo is ibo irrespective of the state of origin.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Votes In Abia State; Complains Of Delay (photos) by nonhuman(m): 3:55pm On Feb 25, 2023
princeemma69:
you are the pained one, normal people have already answered my questions. How do you expect to live long when what you have is bitterness in your heart. I don't blame you, that is what joblessness and hunger can cause you to do. Purge your heart from all bitterness and Hatred, I am not the reason for your misfortunes in Life
so who is the reason
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Votes In Abia State; Complains Of Delay (photos) by jimter44(m): 3:58pm On Feb 25, 2023
princeemma69:
Where is she from? Google says she is from Delta State.
Yes, She is from Delta state, but married to a man in Abia state.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Votes In Abia State; Complains Of Delay (photos) by olawonder(m): 4:00pm On Feb 25, 2023
With all the exposures, all the fancy positions held both home and abroad, all the promises and pledges, and all the billions in money made… some politicians wards and hometowns be like primitive village! I’d be ashamed to be booting such dusty ground, let alone complain about others’ failures!

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Votes In Abia State; Complains Of Delay (photos) by goodheart01: 5:45pm On Feb 25, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:

Is this the structure u guys boasted about? Delay in electoral materials and thuggery!

Foolish urchins
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Votes In Abia State; Complains Of Delay (photos) by zoedew: 6:17pm On Feb 25, 2023
One of the best Nigeria parades in governance. How I wish she could contest the Presidency!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Votes In Abia State; Complains Of Delay (photos) by chysam: 7:49pm On Feb 25, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:

How market?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Votes In Abia State; Complains Of Delay (photos) by mastermaestro(m): 9:31pm On Feb 25, 2023
olawonder:
With all the exposures, all the fancy positions held both home and abroad, all the promises and pledges, and all the billions in money made… some politicians wards and hometowns be like primitive village! I’d be ashamed to be booting such dusty ground, let alone complain about others’ failures!

It shocks me too. It's during elections you discover that most of them hail from drab, muddy, dusty, backward, deserted, poor communities and villages. Irritating to say the least. grin
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Votes In Abia State; Complains Of Delay (photos) by Invitationn: 11:55pm On Feb 25, 2023
owobokiri:

I will like Tinubu to win..
We will show him how hot a people can make an administration be for a drug dealer..
No one is afraid of seeing him win..
He will be the one begging to run away from Aso Rock
Lol😅
Says an urchin who seems to have forgotten Python dance😅
You’re inconsequential

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Releases 56 Inmates, Grants Funke Akindele And Husband State Pardon / Fact-Check: Disparity In Cost Of A Passport In The North & South / The Untold Story Of PDP’s Coup Behind Saraki’s Senate Presidency - The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.